I have literally never seen a woman in a burqa irl in my life

I have literally never seen a woman in a burqa irl in my life.

I live in Michigan. I've seen a few. Hijabs are much more common than burqas, though.

I mean burqas

I've seen two in my entire life. Both were wearing hijabs though. aren't they the same thing?

One was also a cumskin

according to this map there's no presence in my county as well
But the one next to me has 5%

I lived in London, Ontario for six months and you saw them frequently, even covered from head to toe, at the local mall.

me neither

i have literally never seen a woman in my bed

allah protects them from your filthy eyes

Never seen a burqa, seen plenty of hijabs.

Holy fuck you too?

I lived in that shithole for years...Those sand-ninjas were everywhere!!

Canada is the biggest shithole of the Americas, and no one knows it but us, spic-kun.

I think hijabs are just the head scarves? I've seen a few of those in my life but never a burqa

Never seen a burqa, saw some hijabs during uni though.

Me neither until very recently. Panamá has had muslim minorities since long ago. There are big mosques here and I even had quite a few muslim classmates back in high school. They were normal people how dressed normally, talked normally, etc. Their families had lived here for various generations.
I remember that when I enter University, I saw a girl with a burqa for the first time. But it was fairly colored and looked more fashonable than religious.
But recently I've seen quite a lot of women all covered up in black. Once I saw several of them geting out of a black car, with arabic written all over the windows, parcked over the sidewalk. I mean. Panamanias are terrible drivers, but that was insane. There was literally a whole parking lot but they prefered to parck there.
I ve heard the percentage of muslims has increased recently. What ever. They have not done anything bad to me so it is fine I guess. I just hope they park correctly next time.

Muslims seem to have a problem with driving down sidewalks

Underrated post holy fuck

>tfw no dearborn gf

DAMN nigga

I saw one girl with the scarf on his head on Orlando some months ago. She was an absolute qt. She was working as a cashier at a Ross.

Bump

>His Country is more then 0.49%
Might as well be a caliphate famalamadingdong

Hey thanks for the new insanely obscure fetish, jerk

Check out Australian parliament these days

You might be in luck

It's actually illegal here.

At least, it's illegal in public buildings, schools, hospitals and public transport.
And you won't get welfare if you wear a burqa as it impedes your job prospects.

ummmm racist and sexist much?

I've seen the hijab on Somalian women

WTF i expect a qt, not a witch

thats pauline, she hates muslim
even out politics dont take their jobs seriously

Never seen a hijab or burqa. I don't go outside too often tho :/

What are you talking about? Our pollies are at the top of their game

See it often in the shithole that is my hometown (Dewsbury)

What a qt

Where? I've lived in London my entire life and never seen one.

ditto, it feels good to not live in a caliphate and have balls unlike the european men.

i have seen a few in my city, but walk around the city daily for at least a couple of hours you can see a woman in a hijab literally everyday (and i am not even from some muslim republic or moscow)