Tfw I used to like Russia due to the hot chicks but I saw a webm in the rekt thread on /gif/ today where a russian...

tfw I used to like Russia due to the hot chicks but I saw a webm in the rekt thread on /gif/ today where a russian threw a live dog at a polar bear as food and now I hate them and have no intention to ever visit there. I only like germanic countries now.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/gif/thread/11228171/#11229009
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3440946/Horrific-footage-emerges-woman-viciously-attacked-polar-bear-terrified-locals-try-scare-away-escapes-trousers-down.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think Ms. Poklonskaya would see the wisdom of using stray domestic animals as a food source for large predators. It saves on the processing costs of getting beef for the bear and helps the bear maintain its predatory skills.

>I base my cultural opinions on internet videos

>internet
>some completely made up entity non indicative of real life

>I used to like Russia due to the hot chicks

This is basically every Russiaboo ever. This is next level beta male. Defending another country because you're interested in their women is a thing that only bottom of the barrel males do.

She looks so pretty with that expression I feel I must defend Russia now

>>some completely made up entity non indicative of real life
Pretty much

Nah, cunt. Life is materialistic and superficial. Once you learn to embrace this fact you'll enjoy life more

>defend
Russia doesnt need you to "defend" shit. It does that itself just fine.
However the Brazilfaggot is just jelous since theres no such thing as Brazilboo

give link

>action of one person reflects my view on the entire nation
Good, don't come here retarded emunigger

Strangely the thread was deleted so I had to scavenge through the archive

desuarchive.org/gif/thread/11228171/#11229009

>Poklonskaya wants to ban a movie because it depicts her husbando (pic related) cheating on his wife
Hilarious.

i dunno why people even like her, she was a prosecutor and she is a deputy nowadays, nobody who have dealt with either likes those

I wish I didn't watch that

plebs

just look at this heartless fucker

Just stay neutral

b-but
>MUH MARTYR!

why do the russians hate dogs?

>Poklonskaya is deeply religious
Literal perfection.

Because kots > d*gs

not a reason to kill them

poles are better than russians, doesn't mean I want to kill russians, tb h

Literally this

Russia is the Africa of Europe

it looks the dog was ill, maybe it's their way to put down ill dogs... he even petted the dog before throwing it. also the dog temporarily(?) escaped

>wants to ban Nick pic
That's funny.
>why?
She got turned into an anime while she was still in the press. She became a meme. She's everybody's Russian waifu. Tsarist and strictly Orthodox. She's become an idea.

he pat it so it wouldnt run while he tried to grip its neck. also, he has an evil grin after throwing it

D*gs hurt stray cats, they chase them down and kill for fun
Literally nigger animals

kys

chukotka is a scary place, i have found a story about a woman who barely fled from a white bear, without her trousers and demonstrating her panties

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3440946/Horrific-footage-emerges-woman-viciously-attacked-polar-bear-terrified-locals-try-scare-away-escapes-trousers-down.html

russia is absolute shithole. if are from a developed western nation you have to be extremely dumb and brainwashed to like russia. and the reason why you liked it is just ridiculous. liking some country just because it is filled with whores who are ready to do anything to get out of this hellhole is just stupid

>I used to like Russia
>due to the hot chicks
peasant

pheasant

Wtf, she's perfect.

Why are you surprised. Your government is spending millions of oil money just for internet propaganda. There are many people in the West convinced that Russia is somehow a defender of white race/Christianity or is morally right.

I personally don't have anything to Russians as long as they don't try to "protect" some other nation... Like, live in your shithole, in your containment zone, it's pretty big, you don't need to leak from there.

where can i get an internet propaganda job?

if you have to ask such question, especially if you are asking a pole about that you're most likely too dumb/useless for that job, my friend

BASED

what is she? some sort of commie?

HAHAHA your country sounds like NIPPLE LALALA HEHEHE AHAHAHA

She hates commies