Are they going to completely fuck up everything that made the first movie good?

Are they going to completely fuck up everything that made the first movie good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9ClvFNeN-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, critics so far say its a great sequel and improves on first one. Will go see it on the big screen famalam.

Millenials think everything sucks

>fuck up everything that made the first movie good

The first movie went from 'pretty good' to 'awful' as soon as le sekret assassins club was introduced.

So any mention of that and it's shit anyway.

trailer makes it look all zany and wacky
>critics
do we really trust them?

feels like they thought everybody liked it because of the action scenes which is true, but I only enjoyed them so much because of the set up at the start

I really hope they don't go over the top with action. Plus I don't want John to become some seemingly invincible human. One of the best things about the first was how he got injured and genuinely seemed to get hurt.

>do we really trust them?
well, do you trust Sup Forums more? All we do is just pour shit on everything.

The first movie is one of my favourites. I went into it blind having heard nothing about the genre or that it was even an action movie, I was actually going to stop watching like 30 minutes in because it was just Keanu Reeves getting everything he loves destroyed. Then there's the John Wick reveal and all the scenes of people shitting their pants, it was so well done. So gratifying. I'll agree it did drag in the second half, by the end I felt exhausted and just wanted it to be over. The last fight with Viggo was great though.

critics = autism
Sup Forums = autism
both are retarded

>I really hope they don't go over the top with action. Plus I don't want John to become some seemingly invincible human. One of the best things about the first was how he got injured and genuinely seemed to get hurt.
I agree, like when he has to bandage himself up at the hotel and stuff, and he's always fighting while not fully healed or prepared. It made things more tense.

absolutely

millennial gen
~1984 - ~2000

did it take anybody else a really long time to understand that he was saying 'pencil'

No?

he says penthil, pensa

youtube.com/watch?v=-9ClvFNeN-E

He didn't question the arbitrary and quite changeable period of time that defines (again, very arbitrary) millennial generation, he just said millennials hate everything.

In fact, there is a show called The Great Indoors which is all about millennial shit (SJWism and so on) which said all millennials moan about shit and hate everything and think they're the shit... That got attacked by millennials resenting the shows premise that millennials hate everything. So they hated the show which said they hated everything.

Yes. I remember rewinding that part a dozen times, getting more and more annoying

I just watched the movie and only learned months later

You're deaf, or just haven't watched enough movies with slavic accents

t. valdimir slavosquatch

>first movie is good
>implying anything beyond willem dafoe was good in that movie
>cringe inducing baba yega scene with subtitles made of pure edge

Director wanted to both expand the universe and make bigger action sequences

They made Keanu an Operator (He trained with Tara, apparently one of the best out there)

>I can't enjoy fun things: The Post

>Everyone praise the Continental and everything around it as one of the best part of the movie
>This one Sup Forums fag hates it
You don't have to be contrarian to have value, user

>But wait...there's more