Asians are superior to whites

Asians are superior to whites.

>water is wet

Tiny beepis

By that logic, blacks are superior to whites

No because blacks are dumb. Asians are smarter than whites and blacks but have tinier benisess.

But whites are smarter than blacks and have bigger peepises than asians, so they are better at more. Therefore whites are better.

>Beito kita
kek

Slavs took the average for whites down

There more genius level whites on this planet than Asians.
But theres also more retard level whites on this planet than Asians.

>asians
smart and beta
>blacks
dumb and alpha
>whites
balanced and mediocre

Germans are superior

>mediocre
We might not be the flawless race that others say we are, but mediocre? Really?

That's why I only smash Asian puss puss. My mixed breed children will have a better life than dad did.

What's the source on that image? I like it but if I'm gonna save it I need to know that I can back it up

No they wont. Extraordinary intelligence is tied to the Y-Chromosome, not the X.

you are wrong cumskin

Prepare for total war. Germanaphobes will disagree with it because they want to spread lies to kill Germany.

The truth about the superiority of the German people is forever covered up.

Good thing Ahmed and Muhammad are busy turning it to shit.

they are so tiny and week tho

>mediocre
the normal/default.

if they could only get out of the collectivist straightjacket that asian culture puts them in, they'd rule the world. or perhaps it's the genetic disposition that makes them that way in the first place.

So are ants, and yet they basically rule the whole planet.

Whites are barely 20% of the world population. The normal/default would be some asian peseant

:p

>default would be some asian peseant
That would make Whites below average.
More than half the world is Semites + Indians + Niggers + Asian/Austroloid mutts.

According to an official neuropsychological testing, I have scored very well.

End of story is that I have failed university 3 times and have been a NEET for years (better than being a wagecuck) :D.

Oh, and I am East Asian by the way.

the y axis is wrong

whites has a higher concentration of people at higher rates of iq

asians are more middle heavy at their above 100

It's a great thing... because white ppl can always refer to this so no one can call them racists :)

>t. Colgate

Not superior, but on average more intelligent.

If they were superior, China would still have an empire

>no arab

They placed the arabs with the whites to reduce our IQ, but if you separate the shitskin from the white categorie, the white will be the greatest,

After all, we are the ones who civilized the world and most if not all technologies come from our civilization.

US black is worse than Kenyan wtf

I'm okay with this.
Mostly because I'm on the far far right of that bell curve and have yet to meet an Asian that made me feel even the tiniest bit inferior, phyically, intellectually or otherwise.

Not anymore with the importation of mudslime IQ

What is sex with a chink like?

Sure, kid

China will be East Asian in 2100. Can you say the same about USA?

yeah, but southeast asians are bringing down the rest of asia's scores

White is actually higher than normally.

It's supposed to be at 100

and I left out the most important part of that post

yes

oregano

>people that were backwards 70 years ago and just copy European society
They're good worker bees.

Sure, Asians may be smarter but they are a rarity, whites produce more smarter people while Asians produce barley any smarter people, quantity and quality if you can describe it that way.

>Asians just know how to cheat better

I've never seen a bigger bunch of cheaters in my life, at university.

>slightly higher IQ from increased book knowledge and studying 5 hours a day is worth the massive reduction in creativity

no thanks

also this

if you ever get put in a project group with asians, prepare to do all the work. it got to the point where after complaining for the umpteenth time about being put in a group with gooks, i'd just force them into a meeting, basically tell them to stay out of the way and i did it myself. i gave those cunts better marks than they would ever have got without me and of course they never bothered to say thanks. doing that is less hassle than trying to get them to (shittily) do their share of the work.

:^)

Thank you USA, you are truly a glorious country!

Empires rise and fall, it's a periodic thing.

You're not one of them, tho.
You were specifically talking about yourself.

Being honest, I am not much surprised.
Asians often attempt to teach their children something extraordinary. If they did not achieve anything before the age of 15 they are just lost.
That's while whites are jerking off on their displays and teaching their children how cool they are just so. Rare person cares about their education before it's too late.
Still better than sitting on a palm and peacefully yelling same two words to a nonexistent being and throwing coconuts into everyone passing by with a different skin colour.