Are Sikhs honorary whites?

I know the "Sikhs are bro tier" has been beaten to death, but honestly I can vouch for the fact that they are by far the most chill and stand up dudes I have ever met. Does anyone else here share the same experience?

NO

Sikhs are Sikhs. This "honorary whites" is degenerate bullshit just like "reverse racism"

There is no honorary white.

You are white or not.

No, i've yet to meet one that doesn't vote liberal.

>I can vouch for the fact that they are by far the most chill and stand up dudes I have ever met

sounds like you just need to quit slumming and meet some actual people for a change

I wouldn't say anything makes you a honorary white, but for darkies they are pretty based from my experience.

TILA
I
L
A

I've yet to meet one

Wouldn't say exactly liberal but remain was as close to it as you could get in the UK.

Yup, Sikhs are bros, not just a meme can confirm

A white person can be Sikh, but 99% of us are not.

Bro tier yes honorary white no

This.
Also this

Unlike Islam, Sikhism really is a "religion of peace," and anyone who really tries to live according to the values of Sikhism is a good person to have around.

You can call yourself what you like just as long as you bodyguard us from Ahmed and his kebab rape gangs.

Kek I get the Honorary White status. some of my white friends get the Honorary Asian Status.

A bro is a bro.

I think we have the largest sikh population outside of india. Having been raised in Brampton, I grew up with them

They are still non-white, but in a race war I would allow them an opportunity to leave peacfully to their homeland. They would be given good treatment and would be respected.

They've also fought on behalf of the crown for generations; they're loyal as fuck and have earned their place in the anglosphere.

Go back to India, [I don't know a generic Sikh name].

Someone please post the spider typing meme

GOAT immigrants. Assimilate incredibly well and only breed their own kind.

I like sikhs, i've worked with a few of them and they tell me how they think Christianity is a cool religion and one of them even went to church with me one time.

Sikhs are bros, they hate Muslims. And believe that if any religion is victim to Muslims they will fight for said religion. Stop this divide and conquer non-sense.

If I was in a tough situation and needed a bro to help another bro I would no doubt call my Sikh friends to rescue me.

Jignesh

I'm pretty sure sikhs are a sect of Hinduism so any stereotypical Indian name would suffice

Not a Sikh name.

We're not a sect of Hinduism.

>sikhs are a sect of Hinduism

nope

Didn't they overwhelmingly vote to Brexit too? Shouldn't the alt-right find a way to bridge the gap with Sikhs so the movement can be a little more diverse?

Well I learned something new today

>but honestly I can vouch for the fact that they are by far the most chill and stand up dudes I have ever met. Does anyone else here share the same experience?

No; they act like regular shitskins forming gangs and committing crimes around here.

But he is still so special he just has to wear that turban and not be like everybody else

Do you live in Brampton? Most sikhs i know aren't like that.

They are disgusting fucking shitskins like the rest of them. I grew up with these ragheads in school, fucking nasty, they can't even cut a single hair on their filthy bodies. Wait until you smell the unwashed curry hair on one of these ISIS-looking bastards.

Then what is a good generic sikh name so I'll know the next time one of you makes a thread like this?
>Didn't they overwhelmingly vote to Brexit too?
If you think a 2% majority is overwhelming. >diverse
Fuck off. Go preach "diversity" somewhere else. All Sikhs should go back to India where filth like them belong.

I met one before, really conservative and really hated hajis, he had a son in the military too.

The Sikh are some hardcore kebab removers, you want to talk about oppression? Look up the treatment the Sikh get when they live under Haji governments/rule

No. Get the fuck out of here.

You sound smart

>krishna's warriors
6000000 better than any old Kike, Christkike or Hadjikike

Actually THEY ARE WHITES...in America.

This, too. They don't fucking integrate. If your poster child of how great sikhs are is a uniform-breaking soldier you have no credibility.

>SIDF promoting "Sike BRO TIER" again

Tactical Turban, ahahah.

The ones I've met are chill af. They don't push their shït on people and they don't make enclaves where whites aren't welcomed.

Ajaipreet

Just say Singh.

They are.

I think they may be harder working than your average Canadian, awesome weddings too

Fuck off already, Sikhs are a bunch of degenerate savages.

what about rastas

Good luck getting your MOPP suit and mask airtight in a chemically hot area with that fucking turban and beard

fucking idiot

Military grooming standards are the way they are to increase survivability if you don't want to confine to those standards don't join

>honorary white

Top autism.

Eh, they aren't bad. I wouldn't race mix with one or even give one a quick "diversity handshake" even if they coated their dick with maple syrup.

I went to school with many sikhs and they're cool guys man. They're not like Muslims, infact they hate Muslims. So you're a fucking idiot.

Don't mess with sikhs and they are cool.

RARE
A
R
E

I dont know much about Sikhs, but there was a huge group of them (a family?) that lived in the city i grew up in. People said that the area was holy for them but i dont know how true that is. All their last names were Khalsa, they were mostly blonde and had a couple retard kids that went to my elementary..

Are they normally white? Is Khalsa a common sikh name? Do they inbreed or something?

Are you from New Mexico or Arizona?

mmhmm, NM

They're cultists that follow a fraud(Yogi Bhajan) that came from India to profit off of gullible westerners. I wouldn't call them Sikhs. They don't follow the teachings.

You sound insecure.

he's so out of regs

They're not what they used to be.

Always a leaf.

Fuck off Poopinder Singh.

If its brown flush it down.

No, they're sikhs.