/nba/ - God Dream Edition

Bledsoe close to being traded.
Wade is no longer starting, JR is.

What went wrong with Paul George?

OKC

westypoo

see you wednesday john.

As a Phoenix resident there's no place with an NBA team I'd less rather live than PHX-Tempe, except maybe Chicago and Minnesota.

Detroit would suck nigger's cock as well come to think of it.

pathetic.

Anyone really wanna see Steve Nash become the Suns' new president of basketball operations?

He's the GM for Canada's national team and athletic trainer for the Warriors.
Would he take on such a difficult job?

Haven't the Thunder lost every game to the Warriors since the 2016 WCF

can we stop having repeat OPs? Show some love to other teams doing well or the history of the nba

literally cannot wait for the wizzy's game.
we'd like to welcome the wizards to the brothership /WWBBBL-Kyrie/.

WE OUTCHEAR JEAH

If the Nuggets get Bledsoe for Mudiay and Faried are they top 5 in the west?

Nash would just be a flash hire to make locals stay interested in the team instead of abandon them because they're so ass.

I don't think he'd really improve it that much, especially when the owner is telling him to tank for the #1 pick this year.

They'd have to hire him next off season.

yeah imo

I'll make a Spurs one next time I can then.

Yeah the God Dream meme was never funny, feels lIke it's the same three autist circulating it.

Still need another option at SF besides Wilson Chandler

fantasy, t booker bkyn or markkafag from chicago?

markkafag

Suns just need to hire Hinkie as their GM and everything will be solved.

It's not that difficult to understand. Hinkie is god.

>le collect and hoard picks to draft busts man
>god

wait whiteside is not playing again?

POO IN MY VEINS

How bad will the Mavs BTFO golden state tonight?

Chandler is the main SF but they also have Barton who can run it for stretches and Juancho Hernangomez who can fill in as a spot up shooter at the 3 off the bench.

It's if Chandler gets injured where there might be problems.

I would do Booker since Markkanen's numbers will drop when the other PFs come back and Booker will get more minutes when Mozgov gets injured.

WAITERS

Short term, Mavs. Long term, the Mavs have one of the best young corps in the NBA. Dennis Smith Jr. Is Russel Westbrook minus the spaziness

NBA last 2 minute report confirmed the screen KAT set was an illegal screen and the game winner shouldn't have counted.

Thibbs also signaled to take a timeout before the ball was inbounded which is a technical foul and would've have the opposing team a technical free throw.

Where you want Bledsoe to go? I think he could get the Knicks to an 8 seed desu

lol nope

I told you fuckers that's an illegal screen, you can't put your leg out to intentionally trip people.

Pay up losers I won the bet.

spurs

Maple Jordan don't give a fuck about that shit

More likely a 10th seed and worse pick, wonder if the Knicks FO could be that dumb

What's next for Suns?

Knew the screen was illegal, that timeout thing just confirms the pups are dirty frauds.

>mfw this rigged ass officiating

>South Bay Lakers Hire Metta World Peace As Player Development Coach

LMAO

WHAT?

There is a universe where Derrick Rose has never got injured or missed a game and has a ring already

Bledsoe is a two way guy who has no problems coming off the bench. He's going to get offers.

I don't want to see him add the bench of a contender.

They hired Metta World Peace, not Ron Artest.

Very big difference....

Will Bledsoe go to Spurs

>bench
he's a very good pg, what do you mean bench

I don't think any contender has the money to add him to their bench

No pesos

So the Suns announced earlier that they talked to Bledsoe about the tweet and he said it was about the hair salon... then the FO talked it over and decided to ship him out anyway!

That's not happening Cody, you see our team is going to miss the playoffs for improved draft position. Why did we miss the playoffs all the other years you've watched? Well

Bledsoe is going to the Suns

?? He doesn't have to start.

The Suns really can't bargain. All they will get is low picks and role players for him at the most.

>process up 30
>/nba/ hides in the locked discord

Who wants Bledsoe anyway.

What a shitty front office.

Booker is going to demand a trade in the offseason.

I mean no contender has the cap space to absorb his contract, to my knowledge

fuck booker, he sucks anyway

why is everyone hyped around bledsoe? he averaged 20 on a terrible team.

You are right.

I don't think contenders are seriously interested, though.

because, i want him to average 20 on my shitty team.

Wow...

If he goes to the Bucks that may make Giannis' MVP dreams realistic because they actually might be a top 3 team in the East.

The original post was about the West and if you think that Curry, Durcan't or Giannis are better than LeBron, let alone SIGNIFICANTLY so, you need to get off of the weed.

He plays good defense, rebounds and has a value contract in today's NBA. It's interesting to see pieces move around in the league since most any trade has some butterfly effect, I don't think he'll significantly change anything for whatever team picks him up but I'm curious what the Suns can get back for him if anything at all.

Still better than the Reggies, Ramons, and Elfrids of the world

everyone loves the looter in a riot

This meme about Bledsoe being a good defender needs to die.

I'm so sick and tired of watching people lie about this guy when he's consistently been rated as an average or below average defender his entire career.

Durant fits better on GS than Lebron in my opinion, but the original comment in this thread argues no matter what team Lebron goes to in the West he will be in the Finals, while not taking into account any team in the West would need cap space to sign Lebron and thus not be as great a team, therefore probably not an automatic Finals ticket since Lebron usually loses to the best team in the West.

top 15 pg who plays both ends of the floor on a bargain contract

>top 15 pg
>32 teams
so he's avg?

Cavs ^_^

Bev is the only PG who's actually good at defense and that's only because he's dirty af

>JR starting again

Shit, think I just got a fat pickup for my fantasy.

Tbh I'd do a trade with the Bucks if they threw in an unprotected frp, Greg Monroe, and Brogdon. Suns are stocked with young big men already and Thon is in his prime/doesn't fit their timeline.

>32 teams
>there are only 30 PGs in the league
This is your brain on MyLeague

>jr and calderon are still starters in this league

thanks cavs!

While we're talking about the Suns, will Josh Jackson be good?

>can't shoot memes but plays "defense" and has an Afro
Are Justise Winslow/Stanley Johnson good?

are you PRETENDING?

>"Bledsoe to Oklahoma"

>wayne ellington with 4/5 from three this quarter

average defender equals two way player

Just checking in. How is the process working? Seems like Simmons is the clear cut ROTY so far. How is Fultz doing?

"ROTY"

>Wade gets benched for JR Smith

What a time to be alive

rockets vs grizz

>Simmons is 21 years old
>considered rookie

Man, rookies in this day and age are 19.

I want to my a rapties gamethread but that spurdora might sperg out at me

dat ellington with 6 threes

>that spurdora
lmao you mean all of them?

Canada, be real, you sperg out on every team

Do you watch Rick and Morty? If not, you won't be able to properly assess Spurs games.

>heat made 13 threes this quarter

Jizzlies/Cockshits WCF?

Fultz is trash

dude there's more than one of us eh

oh who am i kidding no there arent

>MFW we lose to the Suns
Me on the left

Rockets are so good they will beat out this grizzlies team without chris paul