Sup, anons?

Sup, anons?
Today, September 7th, is Brazil's independence day.
Almost 200 years ago, on the banks of Ipiranga River, Dom Pedro the first yelled "independence or death", and thus the great brazilian empire begins.

Say something nice about Brazil today.

youtube.com/watch?v=W-GCpz4I0CM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_of_Brazil#Development
youtube.com/watch?v=R-SHnFYlqUo
imdb.com/title/tt0073927/
youtube.com/watch?v=fCZknKFpWS0
youtube.com/watch?v=jmhE0hMJM7M&t=8709s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guarani_language
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you had an official party at every single town square?
Did you had a military parade?

I love bunda, obrigado.

>brazil
>empire

>tfw you replace a benevolent emperor with 'republic' that is actually oligarchs of plantation owners
Start of Brazil as a republic was kinda shit start

Thanks for bossa nova

>a leaf
Study history, my dear friendo.
Seriously, you are nothing compared to Brazil.
And I say that non ironically, America's hat.

FUCK PORTUGAL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empire_of_Brazil#Development

>Say something nice about Brazil today.
i can't think of anything that's nice about you desu

>Say something nice about Brazil today.
Maybe your country isn't totally irredeemable

lol

Your country honestly has the ugliest flag I have ever seen. The only nice thing I can say about your country is the women look nice.

I one day hope to have a Cracklandia in Canada.

JUST

We have military parades all over the country.

You life in you comfortable wasteland.
You don't have to face the same problems real human being have.

your posts arent absolute trash, mostly

Do you have a military march or something ?

>you live
>human beings
FIxed.

Yes, lots of them, everywhere.

ooga booga pass da crak pype ma nyikuh

>talks like an american nigger
>thinks he's humiliating me

>cracklandia
>He thinks this is a normal problem
Joao...

Well post em
Not having military parades is for pussies

more like inspire you, joão.

youtube.com/watch?v=R-SHnFYlqUo

...brazil, where there are many many wild monkeys

it's from a soviet movie about a guy who crossdressed as rich brazilian lady

imdb.com/title/tt0073927/

Post some pictures

Our niggers don't talk like niggers. We don't have a nigger culture in a mixed place. To be honest, we don't even have that many niggers.

Brazil was my favorite team growing up, I loved watching Roberto Carlos.

thats because you niggers kill each other so often.

>we don't even have that many niggers.
Holy shit

We actually don't, north america has much more niggers than Brazil.
The problem is that your media only shows brazilian favelas in rio de janeiro and everyone thinks the whole country is like that.

lol

They're not that big, tho. We don't have that many wars to fight.

>brazil unironically abolished their glorious and sophisticated constitutional monarchy in favour of huehue and uma delicia

Sorry lad

Why are Brazilian Blacks such cucks? Is it just a reflection on how all of Brazil has an inferiority complex towards actual White people?

Happy birthday

This isn't about that. This is where we became a Brazilian constitutional monarchy. The republic comes later.

It was not a choice, it was somewhat inevitable. The empire was about to crumble.
Blame france and america for imposing the failed republican government all over the world.

Uh ok

Well, that was disappointing.

We just don't care that much about race.
Everyone is fucked here, white or black, there's a sense of unity in our disgrace.

Brazil suffered a legendary and extremely humiliating defeat at the hands of Germany in the 2014 Soccer World Cup, a meaningless and stupid sport which most of the people of the world in their stupidity accord some importance. And it's exactly because most of the world's people are stupid to give the sport such importance, that Brazil's defeat was so enjoyable in what is of course otherwise a nonsense and irrelevant sport, even by the standards of sport itself.

No one here cares about that anymore or takes that seriously, desu, it's only a meme.
A lot of people were rooting for germany because the world cup was such a waste of money.

>A lot of people were rooting for germany because they faced Argentina in the final game
Ftfy

What are you even babbling about? Germany is a football powerhouse. If the most followed sport were something else that's what we would be playing. We just play the sports everyone else is playing. We don't make up sports like your country because we can't win in big sports.

the tell-word: "here".

It's not about what your countryman's state of mind, loser. You are the country most emotinally invested in the meaningless metric kickball contest, and you have plenty of gold medals in that contest. That's what made it so funny.

I bet you even win the next meaningless metric kickball contest. But even that would never take away from how funny and how much the rest of the world enjoys 7-1. It's just like how the New York Yankees lost to the Diamondbacks right after 9/11 - total justice, and kicking the historically dominant team when they're down. Good.

We're not like americans. We care much more about enjoying a good game than seeing the results.

American sports are boring for most brazilians, it's just a matter of my taste > your taste

the far east of russia has more people of european ancestry than england? kek

I have a Brazilian flag, I will put it up when I wake up in the morning. In the meantime, I have a few questions:
What are the best cities in Brazil?
If I wanted to move to Brazil, what city should I move to? (For reference, I really like cities like NYC and San Diego, so what cities in Brazil are similar?)
What is the process for moving to Brazil?
What do Brazilians think of Mexicans? (Side note, how common are Mexican restaurants in Brazilian cities?)

Finally, here is a song to listen to, called the "Brazilian Republic Anthem", or "Hino da Proclamação da República". I know there is some bitterness over Pedro II being overthrown, since he was such a good leader and was very popular, nonetheless, I still think it is a beautiful song: youtube.com/watch?v=fCZknKFpWS0
And if you don't like that, here is a video with lots of vintage Brazilian music: youtube.com/watch?v=jmhE0hMJM7M&t=8709s

>disgrace
No need to carry Euro racial autism into the new world, funny thing is they're full of inbreds too but they don't care just because it doesn't affect their skin color.

nice natives

Quruminha is Peruvian, though.

Our 100th independence day is later this year. Take it easy, buddy, enjoy the day and have something traditional for dinner.

WE WUZ TUPIS

>What are the best cities in Brazil?
Florianopolis and southern cities, or any big touristy city if you have money to stay in the semi quasi pseudo civilized areas i.e with less black people
>If I wanted to move to Brazil, what city should I move to? (For reference, I really like cities like NYC and San Diego, so what cities in Brazil are similar?)
Sao Paulo, again if you have the money to stay away from the favela hordes that surround the city
>What is the process for moving to Brazil?
idk, i heard it's easy as fuck.
>What do Brazilians think of Mexicans?
I can't remember the last time someone ever mentioned mexico near me

tupi-guarani languages seem impossible to me. How do I start figuring them out? I can't get Kuruminha as my tutor or anything.

I don't even know where one would begin, i don't know if theres any material out there in tupi-guarani, i guess going to live in a indio village is the only way to learn it. I only know that ita=rock and oca=house

you little salty cunt.

Nice thumbnail.

>muslim europeans arent european
kek

He's Australian you can't expect an image to be over 10KB

Thank you for the rockets

How would I get Kuruminha as my gf?

The fall of the holy portuguese blood line, was the ultimate mistake.
I dont think there could possibly ay political system better then what they had

Paraguay still speaks Guarani.

>It is one of the official languages of Paraguay (along with Spanish), where it is spoken by the majority of the population, and where half of the rural population is monolingual

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guarani_language

It's surprising how similar it sounds to Polynesian languages.