Why do they lack of empathy ?

Why do they lack of empathy ?

>Coming from the Frenchman

That's a good thing though

Are you that rude Chang that immigrated to Canada and posts 24/7 ? BTW we don't lack as much of empathy as Chinese.

stupid meme

as an outsider to both china, north america and europe I safely can conclude that NORTH AMERICANS have no souls and they are not human. europeans are a bit better, but rich europeans are probably as soullless as americans. and chinese actually have souls.

Have you actually spent time in China?

I've never seen people behave so poorly. It's a clusterfuck 24/7.

I almost cannot believe the shit excuses people give on here.

Communism and authoritarianism made it so that only family could be trusted and relied on. Introduction of modern capitalism made things even more of a dog-eat-dog affair.

inferior culture

its not you subhuman

its not meme

they discovered capitalism

Do try to understand insects.

2bh asians just repress their feelings, but they tend to have stronger, more genuine feelings. Same goes for Northern Europeans.

People say that Italians and Spaniards are sentimental, but at the end of the day that's only the surface. In reality a lot of people do not care as much as they make others think, and see other people just as a way to spend their time and not as something that has feelings too.

Part of their culture and upbringing.

The ones more open to the western world do have empathy.

Scarcity

/thread

stupid meme

its not you subhuman

yeap we sincerely lack empathy and to a certain extend.. compassion. We seem to be apathetic to everything but don't confuse that with our morals and sincerity.

I don't know, how many nations around the wild have China colonised and committed genocide against the locals?

You've never been to China. In fact you've never left your state.

Not enough Christians. Give them a century.

If you want to represent China then go back there.

China didn't became the size it is today through a peaceful union. They even require military units to occupy their north west as we speak.