Donald Trump's waterboarding desires

Should we really be bringing back torture?

Doesn't the cruel and unusual punishment clause of the Eighth Amendment prohibit this? Isn't waterboarding illegal under Common Article of the Geneva Convention?

Why are we inciting bodily harm on "suspected terrorists" who haven't even been charged with any crimes? How is this in any way ethical or moral?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pmPO3FWozZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Should we really be bringing back torture?
yes, cased closed

*Common Article 3 of the Geneva Conventions

Explain your position.

Have any strong people tried to be waterboarded? It's always nebbish writers who get temporary PTSD from firing a gun.

Terrorists and illegals don't deserve our country's rights.

it doesn't even matter if they deserve them or not, they literally do not have them

it's LITERALLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL to give these people our constitutional rights.

Bring waterboarding back before Shillary gets arrested.

are terrorists protected by GC ?
i have no problem with sandniggers beinb drown in a bag like cats

Minutiae. A drone causes more harm and suffering than waterboarding. Obama loves that form of murder.

Daily reminder that Hitchens was a Trotskyist pussy.

It works, and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Torture is a spectrum, good cop bad cop, shining a light in people's eyes, sleep deprivation, water boarding, driving spikes under finger nails. We need to stop being black and white about it. Anything which is unlikely to do permanent physical harm should be an option when it can prevent imminent harm to innocents.

Mental harm should be minimized as well. I wouldn't be surprised if water boarding is safer than sleep deprivation in that respect.

Idkfam I think we should go further

youtube.com/watch?v=pmPO3FWozZM

Maybe peel off some fingernails after boiling them too.

It's not punishment, it's a means of gaining information

>SHALL NOT INFRINGE
>THE CONSTITUTION IS SACRED
>except for the parts that arent convenient for my underage faggy worldview

Sup Forums is brain damaged.

torture is good when fighting an enemy that tortures. only question is if you have the right guy or not.

What do you mean with bringing it back? I thought you never really stopped. And even if you're not doing it yourself you have others do it while you're standing in the background.

Neither the 8th amendment nor the GC applies to ISIS

drowning feels like drowning no matter how big you are. you wanna be a badass, you try it yourself, all you need is a rag and water

ive tried it before out of curiosity. guess what, it sucks. you know that feeling you get when you go swimming and water goes up your nose? its like that, over and over because oxygen is still able to get through.

do i think terrorists should get this if they know something? hell yes. the US is already bounded by the law to not use any methods of torture that will eventually lead to death. thats quite a lot of methods that the US just cant use.

Why even ask?
The rules of the Geneva convention cover civilized warfare.
That means if we get in a war with Canada, we both (hopefully) respect the rules, and fight like civilized people.
NEWS FLASH
ISIS is killing people by burning them alive. Drowning them in cages. Covering them in acid.

Fuck them. Waterboarding is too good for them. If you won't play by the rules, don't ask any one else to.

I would rather be water boarded daily and allowed to sleep.

People don't understand what total sleep depravation does to you after like 2 fucking days. Its not like just "staying up" for awhile, its being physically forced awake 100% of the time without stimulants to make it feel less horrible. You don't know how bad this is until it happens to you.

Waterboarding seems like it would get old after a few times.