What's the most blue-pilled country on Earth, Sup Forums?

what's the most blue-pilled country on Earth, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/the-charmed-life-of-ruth-davidson-msp-.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-26020982
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You posted it

Why England of course!

England is a shitskin nigger country a caliphate of Islam

england voted out of the EU. about fucking time.

scotland wants to rejoin and voted the man who put mexican flags all over trump's golf course "scotsman of the year".

Only ~36% of the Scottish people who are within the requirements to be able to vote, voted remain.
Hardly the whole population.

Scot here
you'll be hard pushed to find anywhere more blue pilled than here

Gonna tell you cunts why too:

Thatcher fucked the industry of the north of England, Scotland, NI, Wales, you kids know the story
but basically the media here pushed the narrative that Thatcher was the embodiment of the right wing (though this wasn't done outright, it was a lot more subtle as per usual -- getting this info from my granddad since I wasn't alive when it all went on, though Im inferring a lot since he's been taken in by it)
so if the embodiment of the right wing fucking ruined our country then there was only place to turn was the left
and the country turned hard to the left as you can see
now on top of all of this Scotland, as you may know, has been very far removed from the consequences of things such as immigration. This makes it far easier to feed horse shit propaganda to the average Scot than it would to a man from the East End of London.

On top of all this the SNP have been pushing the narrative that Scotland was the single most affected place by Thatcher and this has also lead to a large number of Scots resenting the Union, and Westminster specifically.

However there has been a turn to the "right" (as in slightly less left) with the rise of the Scottish Conservative Party under Ruth Davidson.

tl;dr Scots have been fed bullshit which was backed up by historical events with bits of info left out

Every Arab country there is.

2million ~ Scots voted to remain in the Union with out brothers in the Isles
1.6 million Scots voted to remain in the European Union

Do the maths lad

If you read one of Peter Hitchen's latest he elabortaes on this but tl;dr Scotland has always been the Liberal part of the Union, from the Whigs to the Liberals, from Labour to the SNP.

At the time of the Union, Scotland and it's liberal Lowland eleite saw Union with Whig, Parliamentary and Protestant England as the the progressive thing to do.

Now Scotland's liberal elite see's another union as more progressive and advantageous. Rather like a parasite you Scots desu.

High Toryism of the English kind has never held sway in Scotland, with the exception of the Jacobites.

That's why the Scottish Tories were never called so, only "Unionists". Until the 60s, when Scotland's parties fell into the westminster line. The very words Tory and Conservative made the party toxic in Scotland.

sweden obviously

I should also add that the SNP and the current campaign for independence is an alliance of two very different wings of Scottish Politics.

>Celtic Nationalism.

Traditional Nationalists, Gaels, Jacobites, Highlanders, Irish diaspora.

>Liberal Nationalism

Not really nationalist at all, simply desires to replace the British Union with the European Union. Alas the larger faction.

Depends, most people that live here in the multicultural areas know how it is politically, many of them dont talk about it but they know. Then people in ethnically swedish areas are bluepilled tough.

Sierra Leone

Scotland isn't a country.

USA

The glory days are long over and they are in denial over too many things

>Scotland has always been the Liberal part of the Union
I knew this much, I've never understood why though. Does Hitchens go into it any more in terms of the reasoning?

>Now Scotland's liberal elite see's another union as more progressive and advantageous
I think you're wrong on this
they see it as a better way to grab power

that's all the SNP care about
there was a time in my life where I believed they had the best interests of the people at heart and genuinely loved the country, despite the fact I didn't agree with them
However as of late Sturgeon and Salmond have shown to me that they do not care for this country
rather they only care about having as much power over its people as possible

They use the police service as a pseudo-mafia to rake in every bit of money they can through tickets and centralise it as much as possible in order to exert more control over it as possibly can.

>High Toryism of the English kind has never held sway in Scotland
Again this has never made much sense to me, is there any particular reason for this?

I wouldn't go so far as to call it Nationalism
It uses nationalism as a mask in order to hide its motives.

Also do you see any way of bringing the Scottish people closer to the right?

The United Kingdom is a Nation comprised of four Countries.

Canada, try to pick a better one

Why are scots such cucks?

are the rapes as commonplace as pol says they are? Do you have friends who've been raped by immigrants?

Oh sorry, I thought you said red pilled. Blue pulled? All of them since 1945.

I hope it's Canada.

t. Scot clinging to straws

More like Germany--the only nation in Europe that calls blacks living in Germany "African Americans."

That's some pretty messed up PC culture you have there.

>More like Germany--the only nation in Europe that calls blacks living in Germany "African Americans."
its "tanned Germans" or "new Germans" Burger

>there was a time in my life where I believed they had the best interests of the people at heart and genuinely loved the country, despite the fact I didn't agree with them
>However as of late Sturgeon and Salmond have shown to me that they do not care for this country
pretty much exactly what i think now.

Repeating digits confirms
SNP are treacherous cunts who care not for Scotland or her people.

I think this can be further shown by Sturgeon being caught in bed with the Chinks for certain deals not so long ago

>Again this has never made much sense to me, is there any particular reason for this?

Who can say. Complex reasons. Scottish enlightenment, diffeecnes between Scottish and English Churches perhaps.

There's also the fact that Toryism can be said to be more a political "Englishness" than "Britishness".

Powell, Farage, Hitchens, That;s true Toryism. Can you imagine them being popular in Scotland?

>Also do you see any way of bringing the Scottish people closer to the right?

Haven't a clue. As for immigration though Scots just haven't experienced what England has. If they do they will soon realise.

>what's the most blue-pilled country on Earth, Sup Forums?

>Scotland
>Sweden
>Germany
>Canada
>Belgium

>flag

Dunno

I am the Eternal Scot #1.

We will invite millions of Africans and Pakistanis into our land and direct them England.

Our ancestors will be avenged.

PC culture is cancer everywhere. And since the USA are its origin, it is most cancerous there. You have the chance to stop the cancer from spreading by voting for Trump. Don't fuck it up.

This

is that you, Chris???

Seriously? I'm not one for shit flinging but I'm not sure how you can call out other countries for being blue pilled or PC cancer when your country is leading the campaign to flush western civilization down the toilet.

>Can you imagine them being popular in Scotland?
Due to personal experience - yes I can
I can imagine the Scottish people getting behind their ideals, but as it stands it would need to be a Scot (perhaps a Northern Irishman) who directed this movement or it would be disregarded as Thatcherism and an attempt to ruin Scotland
Perhaps the Scottish Conservatives will shift the country a little more to the right, perhaps far enough that someone can come along and do just that.
Though it is a small chance

>As for immigration though Scots just haven't experienced what England has
the thing that annoys me here is most Scots want immigration decreased regardless of contact
the urgency just isn't in this country due to that lack of contact

No its not John

It's funny that both of those wings will turn into mortal enemies outside of the union.

They are held together by a dislike of the UK (England).

The great irony is that Celtic nationalists are dead once the United Kingdom is over. The ageing population of Scotland (demand for more migrants) coupled with them being an open borders English-speaking nation ramps up the demographic replacement of Celtic people.

> this is a member of their nationalist party.

please stop....

also do you have the name or link to that Hitchens article?

>Urdu
>Not Gaidhlig

That's just heartbreaking desu. Globalism is the mortal enemy of culture.

Im autistic meant to tag this to

Snp just lost me then utter cunts

England is not a country. It's a kingdom.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/the-charmed-life-of-ruth-davidson-msp-.html

specifically

>The Unionist name was very important. The Scots were not voting for English Toryism, but for a specific form of Scottish Unionism, now quite dead. The closest comparison that can now be made is the various sorts of Unionist in Northern Ireland, many of whom would be Labour supporters in England, but who ally with the Tories at Westminster for national reasons.

>Scottish Unionism was specifically opposed to Irish independence, rightly fearing that it would presage a break-up of Union and Empire. It was careful not to call itself ‘Conservative’ because of the strength of Liberalism among Scottish Protestant voters (whom it particularly sought to attract, in a country once nearly as religiously divided as Northern Ireland is now).

>But in 1965 the Unionists merged with the English and Welsh Tories. They were duly punished, especially in the Thatcher era (though in fact she was in many ways more Liberal than Tory, as was her father, the unforgettable Alderman Roberts). By 1997, they won no Scottish seats at all and were down to 17.5% of the vote. Since then, with many of their voters despairing of Unionism, abandoning the religion of their forebears and switching to the SNP (which offers a new ‘union’ with the EU) , they have been searching for a role.

Post-war Germany

Your ancestors got all their money lost on a boat in Panama, then got bailed out by England and gained access to the English empire, yet scotland is "opressed"

>voting SNP
lad 2nd vote UKIP always and give your vote to anyone who isn't RISE, SNP, Lib Dems, or Greens

America by far

It seems to me that as the smaller partner in the act of union, Scotland is forced into a position where it will forever be sceptical about English Toryism, and perhaps even hostile.

>Americans

thanks lad

Honestly I feel if further devolution comes this mistrust will start to collapse and falter
Even Nigel is advocating for it now right?

donald trump's support proves you wrong.

come to scotland, there's nobody to look to. at least sweden have their nationalists.

>England is not a country.

It's a country IN the United Kingdom, doofus.

Probably all the counties that the eternal Anglo colonised and force fed their blue pill multicultural agenda.

the white race is not fucking sustainable. we are so GODDAMN stupid. Scotland is 96% white, and apprently dying to be culturally enriched. Anglo-Saxon and Nordic whites suffer from pathological altruism and the weakest in group preference ever. The in group instinct of whites is only activated when there countries are on the point of fucking collapse from cultural enrichment. I want to see us fucking prosper. But I don't know how we're going to do it when we're stuck on this eternal pendulum swing of altruism and natonalism

>and apprently dying to be culturally enriched
hello what?
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-26020982
>we dont even see immigrants here
>we just dont like them
we're lefties and bluepilled as fuck but we do not want cultural enrichment

20% behind England and Wales

yes and its more than 50%
I have no issues in admitting we are more cucked than they are
but we dont have ANY experience with immigrants

>Honestly I feel if further devolution comes this mistrust will start to collapse and falter. Even Nigel is advocating for it now right?

It's the only realistic hope of saving the union.

I mean, in all probability it's just a slow and steady process of unravelling the ties of the UK until Scotland is as good as independent, and then at that stage the Scottish people will be much more confident about voting to seperate.

However, the lesser the role the British Government plays in the life of the ordinary Scottish person or their politics, the less likely they are to be hostile toward it and the concept of the union.

We saw in this referendum the concept of the UK as a single sovereign nation as one British people is dead. The debate has put emphasis on this, but it isn't the cause. In British affairs the home nations are looking at themselves independently. The UK should evolve to a federal UK in order to deal with this changing situation.

You can also prove that the repatriation of significant powers to the Scottish Parliament is something that is unprecedented in the history of the EU. Can you make the case to sever ties with a Union that has given the average person more democracy at a local level, whilst making the case to join a union that will do the complete opposite?

Sup Forums does not a fucking clue when it comes to Scotland. Everything that happens there is a reaction to England. The average scot is not left wing. Trust me.

Germany no doubt. If leading the EU isn't blue pulled I don't know what is

>I mean, in all probability it's just a slow and steady process of unravelling the ties of the UK until Scotland is as good as independent
basically what will happen is another war will come
and when we win, as we always do, we'll have a reunified sense of unionism

>The UK should evolve to a federal UK in order to deal with this changing situation.
Agreed, however it will require something to reignite the flare of unionism within our Nation to make this transition smooth and possible without risking ignition of complete separation

what the fuck are you on about user?

>apparently dying to be culturally enriched

Stop believeing Sup Forums memes. In reality

>Scottish goverment is pro immegration
>Scottish people are not
>Women in Scotland are more anti-immigration than men
>but, but, but, I though European women were to blame for immigration, they all love immigration because they want the brown manlets & the bbc...but, but, but Sup Forums said so

>The average scot is not left wing
well they damn sure are in edinburgh and glasgow. i think i have met one vocal right wing guy in either of those two cities and he was openly provoked on fb constantly about being a racist, a money fascist and the usual bullshit spiel.

in scotland when you talk about politics to someone they speak as though anyone NOT being a leftist is incomprehensible to them. even yuppie edinburgh, with its young professionals.

Swedistan

>apparently dying to be culturally enriched

Stop believing Sup Forums memes. In reality

>Scottish government is pro immigration
>Scottish people are not
>Women in Scotland are more anti-immigration than men
>but, but, but, I though European women were to blame for immigration, they all love immigration because they want the brown manlets & the bbc...but, but, but Sup Forums said so

its not about what the people want.

the people of scotland want nothing more right now than to limpet back onto the EU, and if that happens via independence, then sturgeon and merkel will make sure plenty immigrants come in. the anti-immigration sentiment isn't enough to override that.

>Scots vote for "nationalists" who want to dump shitskins into their country

It is irrelevant how you feel about immigrants, the English voted for Cameron on immigration and he went back on it

>he went back on it
no one even gave a shit. is this even a working democracy? was it ever?

It's far more complicated than you seem to be aware of.

The people screaming in Scotland tend to be the same people who voted for independence. They want any excuse to split Britain.

I have seen, on other forums, independence voters say they don't want to be part of the EU, but will vote to stay, in the hope the rest of the UK votes to leave, then Scotland can get another independence referendum. They don't actually believe an independent Scotland would be allowed in the EU.

There's a mix of genuine remainers, SNP zombie voters who don't follow politics, but think Sturgeon speaks gospel, independence voters who don't want to be in the EU who are using this as a proxy to get out the UK & Marxist university students

Give them time, many of them will calm down & soften to the idea of no EU.

if not for our one million votes. they could have overruled brexit since "200,000 is not enough of a lead"

>new Germans

Is this shit for real? They are really just embracing the cultural suicide

i hope you're right, user. once the dust settles, we'll see.

>"tanned Germans" or "new Germans"
this is pushing the fucking limits

if this is true, i'll put £100 on both of those terms becoming offensive in 5 years.

Canadians