Do you have to be autistic to understand this shit? I tried it once...

Do you have to be autistic to understand this shit? I tried it once, and it's as if someone took civ 5 and replaced everything that makes it fun with unnecessary tedious complexity.

nice b8 m8, a lot of its automatic.

I guess you just have a double-digit IQ.

Have you considered basketball or drug-dealing as a potential alternative hobby?

>Have you considered basketball or drug-dealing as a potential alternative hobby?

>EU4
>complex

pleb

>EU4
>hard
really

It's good once you add the rape mods and ability to marry children.

Oh wait, this isn't CK2 is it, never mind.

EU4 is shit I prefer CK2 and HOI3 Victoria2 far superior and complex games.

eu4 is simpler than stellaris which is simpler than hoi4 which is simpler than ck2 which is one of the most simple and easiest fucking """grand"" """"strategies"""" to ever exist

>EU4
>Hard

Uhh well OP I guess try Europa Universalis 3. Or better yet, Hearts of Iron 3. Those games are more accessible to a beginner.

Pride of Nations > V2

If you feel this is complex then you are fucking stupid

YOU PAINT THINGS WITH YOUR COLOUR

Lol EU4 is super simple, get yourself Victoria 2

Eu4 is like democracy, it sucks but it's better than everything else

literally all you need to do is learn what most of the buttons do, thats it, theres no learning curve, no secret skills, just learn the fucking ui

telling them this secret won't do them any good, because they don't have the patience to learn or read anything, no matter how simple or straightforward

I fucking hate that game, it is truly autistic. Can we have a civ 5 thread now?

EU4 is babby tier, they made it as normie friendly as possible

It's a shit game.

CIV V is better in almost every way.

The fuck happened to france?
And why are mainz, saxony, etc so huge?
> looks at year
That explains it then.

>EU4
>Complex
You're literally a fucking retard OP, the only complex Paradox game out there is Victoria 2.

EUIV is the babby-mode gsg

Hey Canada. So Civ 6 comes out in a few months, and they've announced that 4 out of the 16 civs are going to be brand new to the franchise.
My bets are on either Tibet/Vietnam, a new african civ, Timerand Empire and Mexico. I fucking bet you anything they are going to put Mexico in that mother fucking game, I bet you anything.

>eu4 is simpler than stellaris
Wait what?
Stellaris is eu4 with half the features missing.

Why isn't this pleb playing with MEIOU and Taxes?

>Victoria 2
>complex
never played hearts of iron 3?

Crossing fingers here.

git gud and play Aurora 4x.

Graphics are for babies

same, it would be super sick.

>complex
This shit isn't complex enough.

I had more fun with Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence.

>that fucking flag

I get the impression that EU4's difficulty is entirely dependent on the nation you play as and that this guy plays nothing but Norway.

I want a modern version of Tecmo Koei's Genghis Khan.

But it'll never ever happen and that makes me sad.

>he thinks eu4 is complicated

Perfect Europe

It's still really fun though

>Bought CK2
>Played for an hour
>Realized I needed to read a tutorial
>Realized just learning this game would take up all my time I have to play vidya
>Uninstalled

Same for Wargame: Red Dragon

>they don't have the patience to learn or read anything

I just don't have the fucking time, nigger.

America better have Trump as its leader.

fucking hell lad I expected another germanyblob but I lost it at grece and belarus

>2015
>being a dweeb

wait what the fuck war game doesn't take long to learn.

>pakistan

kek, pakistan

ur a fagt lol

it's guide is 200 pages long...

t. liquor pro

t. grobgermanium pro

new england according to that map mate

it would be redundant, we already have games a million times better and very similar. What would that game bring to the table that others havent? Its so basic and shitty, even compared to some games from that same time. its more like risk with alliances

Here is good strategy.

>Step 1: Ally Muscovy and Big Blue Blob
>There is no step 2

Teddy Roosevelt :/

>guide
Motherfucker I learned EU4 without any help or guides. You can do it too.

Well maybe you can't because you're dumb and lazy.

Here I am, laying in bed waiting for it.

Trudeau's Empire is going to be in there. How much do you want to bet?

It's Teddy Roosevelt, and their unique unit is the Rough Riders. England gets Victoria, and their unique unit are the Red Coats. Civ X, though, Trump will be a shoe in. And Putin.

play it for a while and you realize it's really not complex at all

>autistic to understand
>EUIV

I play EUIV on full speed and watch a tv show and win.

>literally autism: the game

Five Million Upbotes

Europa universalis is simple as fuck you inbreed mongoloid

it's a bit tedious at the beginning I give you that (more if you start with a small country) but once you get some steam it's not complicated at all,

Crusader Kings 2 on the other hand has a difficult learning curve

Just ally strong countries, fabricate claims, fight easy wars, annex, tech up often.
It's extremely shallow if you actually get into this. You can try to go full autism and micro manage everything, but you don't have to do it to get gud.

>eu4
>literally the easiest grand strategy game
It's okay, user. You don't need to hide the fact that you're retarded. It's not your fault.

Its the one I grew up with on DOS so its obviously just nostalgia.

Are there other games out there that focus specifically on the Mongols?

>Well maybe you can't because you are raising a family and don't have time to sperg out for hundreds of hours on one game.

FTFY

Not a fan of WarGame, if you want to see complicated, try Dwarf Fortress without mods.

>Crusader Kings 2 on the other hand has a difficult learning curve

EU4 is fairly easy,although at least you can use some mods and play as a one province start. Also ironman.

Now, Dominions 4 is a hideously hard game to understand.

>Hearts of Iron 3
Seriously? I found EU IV easier than this the whole army HQ structure thing drove me insane.

The ONLY thing Civ does better than Eu4 is that you can capture cities with port, with ships.

Then don't play games which take hundreds of hours to play? Don't blame the game.

Yeah none that I can think of, outside of the Mongol Empire scenario mode in Civ 5, which iiiis pretty sick though if you haven't tried it.

But I'm also kind of a Mongolaboo, a game focusing on them would seem to make sense, I don't understand why the total war series has totally snubbed them

Also I forgot to mentioned that modded civ4 is good, civ5/civ6 is utter garbage and you should kill yourself

Dom is ridiculously easy to play, it's just takes a while until you get to the point where you can consistently do well online.
Bullying the AI is bretty easy though.
Great game series.

Any nation is easy mode after 50-100 years of playing.

>EU4
>complex
lol

You havent even fucking played civ 6. I'll admit the base game for civ 4 might be better than vanilla civ 5, but if you don't like civ 5, i dont know what your problem is, you probably suck at it.

>EU4
>hard

Make claim, declare war, conquer territory. How complex is that?

>he insulted the fedora's game of choice

Oh yeah, also they intended for The Pueblo to be in Civ 5 but the pueblo community asked them not to be included out of respect, and the Shoshone got in instead, part of me hopes they get in this time cause they're a lot cooler.

The part where you manage to keep it and also your empire doesn't fall apart. At least thats true with Civ. Now fuck off guam

You forgot play france. (Actually i think ottomans is easiest nation)

Civ V is just worse lad.
MY FUCKING SLIDERS.
MY FUCKING STACKS
MY FUCKING ESPIONAGE
MY FUCKING CORPORATIONS
MY FUCKING AUTOMATIC TRADE ROUTES
MY FUCKING HEALTH
MY FUCKING INDIVIDUAL HAPPINESS
MY FUCKING UNIT VARIANCE

EU is the most basic shit ever. Victoria has some depth, while EU is pretty much just war and preparation for war.

>Tibet

Oh man that's gonna piss off the chinks

HOI 3 wasn't complex, just tedious. HOI 4 may be a crappy game but it executes AI automation in warfare infinitely better than HOI 3.

>82 hours
>have won 2 games as Makassar and some african kingdom
>lost as Siberia(fucking russia), Ireland(which is broken), Ainu(which has been buffed for some reason) and Eskimos
Wow hundreds of hours wasted!

What fucking guide are you talking about?

Does it by any chance, in detail, talk about each individual unit in the game?

It is by far a simple game but to learn it isn't that tricky.

>swastika
>acab shirt

what the fugg :DDD

Civ 4 is pretty good

I get what you mean, it's not complex or hard, just complicated. Don't be intimidated by the shitty UI.

This, the removal of unit stacking makes moving a decent amount of troops especially late game a pain in the ass.

I hope this is bait.I can't touch civ after paradox strategies.My personal list is victoria 2>ck2 (with many great mods, Waha and GOT are my fav)>eu4>hoi(I dislike it)

All coming back in 6. Yes, all.

also civ 6 had espionage, did you not play with the expansions? the guy who designed the base game had nothing to do with the expansions which made it a lot more like 4, and now that guy is the lead designer on 6

I don't see what was wrong with Civ IV's "native american empire"
you know, the one with the dog soldiers (Cheyenne)
the totem poles ( Algonquian)
and Sitting bull as leader (Hunkpapa Lakota)

The problem I had with this was that first time around I had no idea how strong to build a fleet, how much fuel to use etc.
So I built super economic tiny fast ships.
I arrive in the first new system and in the first 5 seconds my fleet is destroyed by huge ships with billions of engines.

>Harder to keep territory in Civ than EU4
>Literally a few turns of unrest and a courthouse vs separatism and constant revolutions.
>Ever going something else than Order (Except Venice)

>Guam
Don't insult our greatest allies.

no, but Espionage in Civ V was shit. in Civ IV you could really fuck over a nation with it.

WAT LEVEL OF WOW IS THIS?

HOW DO I LEVEL UP?

try crusaders king 2 ,its much easier

t. /gsg/ pro