Brit/pol/ - Blair for the Blood God Edition

MUH NIGEL HATE BANDWAGON:
youtube.com/watch?v=M_dVs6v8LNw

>Farage at the EU parliament for the first time since Brexit:
youtube.com/watch?v=X7le5GPJpbE

>Pound Sterling begins to rise again
bbc.co.uk/news/business-36660133

>300,000 more migrants from Africa headed to Europe.
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/29/frontex-chief-300000-migrants-headed-africa-europe/

>Britain to open Immediate trade talks to Australia and South Korea
thesun.co.uk/news/1358907/britain-set-to-open-immediate-trade-talks-with-australia-and-south-korea/

>Police deny hate crime has 'surged by 56% since brexit'
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/29/police-hate-crime-not-surged-57-per-cent-since-brexit/

>EU tells Nicola Sturgeon to fuck off
archive.is/bQGLN

>Boris gives 'two fingers' to remain Tory MPs
thetimes.co.uk/redbox/topic/brexit-britain/boris-gives-two-fing-fingers-to-remain-tory-mps

>Farage on CNN
youtube.com/watch?v=LwNi5HMOlbQ

>EMBED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bajnt0iWvqs
thecanary.co/2016/06/29/country-may-split-labour-voters-still-back-corbyn/
youtube.com/watch?v=wzIdOxhySYY
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-eu-referendum-poland-hate-crimes-racism-european-union-article-50-a7105166.html
lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/how-the-united-kingdom-voted-and-why/
youtube.com/watch?v=6Quux3-DrY4
youtube.com/watch?v=AIYdQTh3yMk
youtube.com/watch?v=w0fmKdK0GbU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-Fifths_Compromise
change.org/p/labour-party-angela-eagle-to-resign-as-member-of-parliament-for-wallasey?recruiter=45896888&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_page&utm_term=des-md-share_petition-custom_msg&recuruit_context=fb_share_mention_control&fb_ref=Default
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=Bajnt0iWvqs

1st

corbyn is our guy

Use this first

Why the fuck are there like 5 britpol threads

LETS GET RID OF
THE FLAG,
THE ANTHEM,
BRUSSELS
AND ALL THAT'S GONE WRONG

Much better than the other night lad

casuals have infected brit/pol/

Corbyn

He literally is - every other Labour contender is a cunt and a disgrace

It depends on who the Conservatives throw up...

What is Theresa May's stance on EU freedom of movement? She is probably the favourite for PM after Boris

First for bffs

Cheers. You're the guy who commented before saying the old version no flow, right? I took it on board.

Blairites going to get purged.
thecanary.co/2016/06/29/country-may-split-labour-voters-still-back-corbyn/

>What's the matter, user? Can;t handle a mature woman in the sack? Put your head between my legs already!

Funny isn't it?

Lack of an accepted autistic tripfag monopoly on threads
Say what you like but in my day there were never two threads at once, let alone three or four

Aye

One day, brothers.

One day the world will be returned back to us. One day we will have our empire and glory back.

Britain has hate crimes?

What do they do, write exceedingly angry letters to muslims?

You are right. We should fill the entire catalogue and slide all the lesser threads out. Restored Empire when?

It's on, lads.

Crabb has BTFO of Johnson

They pretty much shout at foreigners really funny shit.

Gay

youtube.com/watch?v=wzIdOxhySYY

>L I N K

I think I'm going to be sick.

Does brit/pol/ support this?

>"The shadow Chancellor concluded his remarks by saying that he had looked up the Commons Journal for 1760. He is, of course, a very modern man. I went a little earlier and looked up the Commons Journal for 1575. I thank the Library for its assistance in helping me to find what I was looking for. I was looking for the behaviour of the House towards a Mr Peter Wentworth, a man who represented a Cornish seat and had the temerity to criticise the then sovereign, Elizabeth I. He said that “none is without fault, no, not our noble Queen”.
>For this “prepared speech” and “divers offensive matters touching Her Majesty” he was taken prisoner to the Tower and held there for a month at the insistence of the House of Commons. I must say that I think they knew how to behave in 1575, and it is a model for us today."
t. Jacob Rees-Mogg

I mean he is a smart guy, I'd love to hear how he justifies royal infalibitly. I wouldn't be early to judge.
I can see how you justify it maybe with religion, the whole god places the monarchs there, but that doesn't really work for me as an atheist, and I think most christians don't think that way today either.

Good lord...

no we write angry letters to poles

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-eu-referendum-poland-hate-crimes-racism-european-union-article-50-a7105166.html

>typical 80s dyke.jpg

This is unironically shit. no flow whatsoever

2/10 for trying

;_;

>Richard Quest
What a bent fucking cunt.

He's literally pro-Remain though

Belief in Le Magical Sky Fairy is pretty much required for any serious conservative philosophy, the only sensible argument I can see for secular conservatism comes from Theodore Dalrymple's writings but all it amounts to is "Life is horrible, and no, it doesn't get better when we die. Deal with it, and restrict yourself in the only life you have for the sake of other people, even though you'll never have to face judgement for your actions when you die" - No fucker is going to believe that

>300,000 more migrants from Africa headed to Europe.

Why are Europhiles so mentally ill?

He wasn't imprisoned for suggesting the Queen was fallible. But for slander against the monarchy. And quite right too. He was probably a catholic fucking rebel scum.

lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/how-the-united-kingdom-voted-and-why/

>More old people voted for Remain than young people voted in total

Fuck me... that wasn't even a good look back then surely?

You can derive the logic of certain forms of conservatism from Hobbes without involving God.

Mogg was just joking about locking people in the tower, playing on his perception as an upper-class, ardent monarchist (of which very few actually exist today, unfortunately).

>lordashcroftpolls.com/2016/06/how-the-united-kingdom-voted-and-why/

ABSOLUTELY

CANNOT

MAKE

THIS

SHIT

UP

>DEMOCRACY IS BAD WHEN IT DOES STUFF I DON'T WANT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well, what do you expect of Generation Safe Space ?

Voting for something and against something is totally exclusive and raycis.

You can, but it just ends up being swallowed by money makes right.

Still Game - Isa & Rab The Crab.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Quux3-DrY4

Anybody like still game?

lovely

qt

Why is every other sentence out of Drunker's mouth "we must respect the democratic will of the British people" now?

would smash

all racism against polaks are false flag ops by assdamaged remainiacs.
i've lived in some pretty polak-heavy areas of britain and i've never had a problem with them as individuals, it's more that businesses have exploited free movement of labour to employ people from countries with lower costs of living to undercut our skilled labour force, causing the entry-level/min-wage/unskilled job market to saturate to breaking point.
i'm fairly sympathetic to the eastern euros who exploited the situation like anyone with a shred of commonsense would.

shit. if that thing was voted in as first minister, imagine what's going to happen in 30 years when photos of our leaders are published.
a veritable aposematic rainbow.

shit bois i'd better get into politics and spiritual-descendent-of-farage the fuck out of them.

i'll play my progressive-stacked tranny card to sneak in before walking into parliament with the gadsden flag and issuing britain's 2nd amendment.

What is wrong with young people

>Millennial on Radio 4 saying that Young people's vote should count for 1.5 votes because they'll live longer

How butt blasted can one generation be?

A comfy interview between the Mad Mullah and Farage

youtube.com/watch?v=AIYdQTh3yMk

He may spend his time gargling Muslim semen but it makes his voice lovely

Tripfags confirmed arrogant cancer.
No, I'm socially conservative and atheist.
Womens liberation, multiculturalism and gay marriage aren't reasonable for everybody if you just take religion out, sorry.
But all he did was suggesting she is fallible, how is that slander?

he basically wants us out as quickly as possible so they can enforce punitive measures on us in an effort to make an example of us to dissuade others following suit, and he wants us to invoke article 50 before the yuropoors realise how much more economically fucked they are compared to us.

>african studies

I never stop enjoying BTFO young voters who claim the old stole their future.

I wish Nardwuar would interview Farage.

He's not strong enough to reveal his power level and come out as a literal tyrant yet.

>muh austerity

youtube.com/watch?v=w0fmKdK0GbU

"Prepare for surprises. If I were the EU leadership (and we must assume they are intelligent and cunning), I would begin with a ‘hard cop’ routine, of aloof resentment, with hints of menace. Then, when enough silly panic had been spread in Britain (this is what the Bad Losers’ Alliance – which has now replaced the Remain Campaign - are now working on, very hard) they can come up with a new offer, which at the very least keeps us in the single market and requires a large contribution from us, and at the very most requires either a new referendum or the endorsement of the public in a snap election."

WKD can you tell me whether or not I should eat some cookies? I've got an ulcer and I think sugar is making it worse, but I really really want some cookies right now.

>lefty shitcunts literally invoking nigger-laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-Fifths_Compromise

CAN'T WAKE UP
DON'T WANNA

jesus?

>an hour late

"The blood of Blairites will flow through the streets. Blair himself will be forced to watch all of his supporters bleed out, then he will be released so he can live the rest of his miserable days knowing he let them all down." - Jeremy Corbyn

May have gone too far in a few places there, Jeremy

>eastern euros who exploited the situation like anyone with a shred of commonsense would
Anyone with a shred of decency wouldn't have tried to colonise fellow Europeans' homelands.

I don't the motives or reasoning he used when writing that, but it doesn't sound like he was defending the statement itself. If anything it sounds more like a matter of defending and respecting protocol.

>"this isnt true"
>"this is just a random lords opinion"

how do you deal with people who reject every source that disagrees with them

That doesn't really fit Juncker's method of operation. He isn't malicious, he is a bureaucrat who follows the book to the letter no matter how hard it fucks people. I don't imagine there is a secret chapter in the book that talks about making an example of exiting member states.

Besides, it would just spur on the already rampant Euroscepticism in Europe.

Pretty interesting that men and women both voted 52-48 to leave, unless I'm misreading it. Did Brexit actually manage to make women great again?

Have one with some whole or semi-skimmed milk, it soothes ulcers and similar conditions that acid makes worse

>“divers offensive matters touching Her Majesty”

Globalism is really conquest. Soon we will witness TTP, TTIP, TISA, NAU, EU, UN merged into one political entity. Soon it's global or centralized control. Imagine what a narcissistic leader would do to our species...

Comrade Corbs talking

He's speaking well

I mean its absolute bollocks but its a half decent speech

Russia is not European though. Putin himself admits this on a regular basis.

>Preaching to the converted
Literally all he fucking knows how to do. Throw him in a room with people he has to win over and he's fucked every time. Just look at the footage that leaked from his cabinet meeting.

>S-Seamus.. I don't think this is a good idea :(

Useless fuck.

This man will NEVER EVER step down

I love it

God, Corbyn does talk rather a lot of bollocks.

It's an ulcer in my mouth though

I've never dipped a cookie into milk in my whole life, seems stupid to me.

>That moment when you realize that the Brexit youth stayed at home and almost lost us the election.

C O R B
O
R
B

So we're all gonna pay £3 to vote for Corbs right lads?

Give it a go lad

>comrade corbyn is unironically going to kill the labour party

WHERE IS THE LINK TO COMRADE CORBYCHEV'S CALL FOR REVOLUTION, LADS??

>Petition calling for Angela Eagle to resign as MP over her back-stabbing of Corbyn

change.org/p/labour-party-angela-eagle-to-resign-as-member-of-parliament-for-wallasey?recruiter=45896888&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_page&utm_term=des-md-share_petition-custom_msg&recuruit_context=fb_share_mention_control&fb_ref=Default

I'm not a Labour voter, I'm UKIP, but I am starting to have a grudging admiration for how much carnage this man is causing.

BBC news you nonce

I was in that area as well 2 hours ago, glad I left.
Same old shitty talking points and arrives late.
Doubt he'll even mention the coup

FEEL GOOD SPEECHES

if there's one thing the young'ns love it's feel good speeches

hory shit he mentioned young men and suicide

two fucking fingers to jess phillips

I can't handle how mental he is, I love it.

Has anyone in politics ever fucked shit up as singlehandedly as him?

He doesn't need our help

She's going to get deselected at the next GE thanks to Big Red Len anyway