MAHER NOT A TOTAL DIPSHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=tG-_Xy8C9x8

Zemus a shit

Bill Maher absolutely is a total dipshit. He's just one of a number of "new atheists" which, like neocon, is just another name for racist kikes who want to genocide everyone in the Middle East who isn't a kike in order to steal their land.

No, you're insane. He's a normal person, but just a liberal. He admits that islam is a problem, but disagrees about stopping immigration.

No, he's a kike and so are you. A jew is a jew is a jew is a jew. The Nazis knew this. It's absolutlely fascinating how frequent "liberal" jews outside of Israel switch sides and become nationalist conservatives INSIDE Israel. Jews only have one modus operandi: "Is it good for the jews?" and then con dumb goyim into believing literally anything that serves that interest. And let's not forget, the kikes' cancerous monotheistic religion is RESPONSIBLE for the very existence of the evil family of religions that includes christnigger bullshit and pisslam both. The Middle East WAS NOT like this before the kikes came along. The Middle East LITERALLY created civilization, agriculture, etc. Now we're supposed to believe they're just "backward savages". No, the jews are backward savages and they poisoned the minds of the majorities in both the West and the Middle East. They need exterminated.

That video game changed my life. Got it in 6th grade when it came out.

Bill Maher is a moderate liberal, and he is right on most things, you cuck.

>moderate
Bill Maher is a jew.

Got the PC version during Steam sales, fun as fuck.

And you're a cuck.

FF8 > FF7

yesss that's right goy, Muslims are incompatible with our (((modern secular democracy))) don't forget how much they hate women and gay people!

FF9 > FF8 though

FF6>FF9 tho

Canadians calling someone else as cuck is like Hillary Clinton calling someone else as cuck.

FF12>FF6 senpai

No he still is

DQ>FF

Sorry m8, liking maher is the new cool meme

FFV > FFXII

So you became a wizard?

>DQ>FF

FF Tactics > DQ

Same, I was also in 6th grade, I remember playing it a lot my 8th grade year also.

FF6 was the bigger experience for me though.

Is this supposed to imply that I should support the terrorist, genocidal state of Israel because a raging idiot bows to them? Trump shills are the most cancerous element of nu/pol/. Fuck your mentally retarded plutocrat narcissist and fuck Israel.

DQ Monsters>FFT

A political hack masquerading as a comedian who hasn't the appeal/charisma to be relevant outside of their scripted echo chamber is by default, a dipshit.