15h ago... let go user

It's getting real sad now

why is she making that disgusting fucking expression ew

>making the thread again

Let it go, reddit.

NOTICE ME JOHN

why was she banned from chili's

lol nice jowls cunt

She was screaming at John's wife about how she wants her baby back.

that's awesome.. simply awesome

>David Wallace

So, for being a woman..

Kek

can someone redpill me on this meme?

I found Jenna's profile in her high school yearbook. It explains everything.

I didn't ask for these feels.

Jenna Fischer can't accept that The Office finished several years ago, and now lives her boring middle aged life thinking she's still Pam.

These women should just embrace islam and start covering up

I've always wondered if this was a legit profil. Probably not but it's so fucking sad regardless.

Agreed. This used to be pretty hilarious at first, now it's just unsettling. Why can't she just move on?

JUST

it's probably a genderflipped guy profile

It's not. Some user found the pic and added the text.

It's not. The real girl was Russian anddid make similar posts on Russian dating sites. IIRC she killed herself in 2015. I wonder what her parents look like.

that picture is actually particularly flattering

>those gray roots

oh man, she's old as fuck now

baby back baby back baby back

Stop making fun of her :(

Poor bitch.

She's entered full cringe mode

You're still a somewhat attractive woman Jenna, you don't have to keep doing this to yourself.

You want sad? Ill give you sad

Imagine when Jenna sees these pics on the internet

ouch

Isn't this like 4 am in the timezone she posted this or something?

I wanna Jam it in Pam

As bad as she is, there is always worse.

Jesus christ

>ywn be John Krasinski
>ywn be power bottom while emily's ass buries your dick as you go balls deep inside her

why even live bros?

Is Krasinki jewish?

It's fucking annoying me that there's nothing about it.

rlnbeauty and kenzz.finn = Jenna Fischer second account

>Emily will never torture your testicles

Why even exist?

my fucking sides
>I don't charge for signatures
>£15 a signature
>I thought I had a fanbase

>you're Jenna's new husband
>coming home from work
>Jenna isn't here, but the TV is on, Michael Bay's new flick 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, Based On A True Story is playing
>"huh I didn't know she was into war movies?"
>there's a slimy dildo on the couch instead of her usual ice cream tub, something's suspicious
>"Jenna honey, where are you?"
>yelling coming from the bathroom "I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!!!! CALL ME PAM!!!"
>you follow the noise and go meet her, she's a hot mess, all hot and bothered, dressed as a office clerk even though she's a stay-at-home mom now, actually that's the first time you've seen her wear real clothes besides her PJs in months
>she throws a white shirt at you and orders you to wear it, you recoil in shock "Honey what's going on? And since when do you enjoy the cinematography of Michael Bay?"
>she also orders you to "turn your head and make faces for the camera!!!" you're quite puzzled at this point, the damn bathroom is empty
>she hysterically bends over and lifts her dress, showing her dried-up pussy at you, she starts yelling "DUNDER MIFFLIN THIS IS PAM!!! DUNDER MIFFLIN THIS IS PAM!! STICK YOUR STAPLER IN MY JELLO, JIM!!!"
What the hell do you do?

>She will never dirty talk about impregnation and make her call you mommy

Awkwardly look at the camera and drop a toaster in Dwight's bath

She likes her husband as a friend.

>what the hell do you do
Make the Jim face. Also does anybody have the version of Stan but replaced with Pam and Jim

>havent acted in anything relevant in more than 2 decades
>implying he can still contact Steve Buscemi

do these washed-up actors with inflated egos think that people believe their bullshit? or do they still have contact with hollywood personnel?

who is he ?

This maymay died like 6 months ago when she became aware of it and started doing it on purpose

Never liked John Krasinski mainly because he looks like your typical jock twat

JENNA POOPOO NOW

In 2003, Scott Stapp contemplated suicide after drinking a bottle of Jack Daniel's whiskey. He retrieved two MP5 submachine guns from his collection, put the guns to his head, but did not pull the triggers after looking at a picture of his son, Jagger. He later stated he had been convinced that anyone involved with Creed wanted him dead so he would become a "Kurt Cobain martyr-type" and increase record sales. Says Scott, "I had crazy thoughts going through my head."[59] He later said that instead of killing himself, he fired a few rounds in his home. He said, "I was in the throes of prednisone coming out of my body [...] I shot a few rounds off and instantly was like, 'What the hell am I doing?' So I put the guns away and ran out to the garage and got the putty and patched the holes."

is Amanda still real as fuck on twitter or was that only when she was on that coke binge/mental breakdown? This shit was gold

no, polish

Who is "simply jenna fischer"?

probably not, '-ski' generally denotes that the family is of Polish descent

Jenna Fischer's Coca Cola account, part of the series of "Simply" products like simply lemonade.

I do not even know this guy

JUST

actually funny

>mfw i realise the first 2/3 of girl on the train, blunt's character was based on jenna

His father is Polish-American and his mother is Irish-American. He and his two older brothers, Kevin and Paul, were raised Roman Catholic.

He's a hardcore catholic if one side is Polish ad the other is Irish,

Lead singer of Creed?

why does Jeremy Renner remind me of Mike Love in this pic

That guy does a pretty good Jim face.

this brings tears to my eyes

Fuck. Really?

LITERALLY who?

>emily blunt will NEVER step on your balls
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

>that picture
fuck...
(I actually enjoyed ordinary world, but it was clearly a bja vehicle)

J U S T

This needs to be screencapped.

He should have pulled the trigger, would have made no difference in my life

Fuck creed

>that time when Brendan Fraser gave away 15 percent of his non divorce designated paycheck to a waitress.

Why is she talking to herself and saying she couldn't get tickets when her simply account said that she saw it? Is she losing her mind?

>SING BROTHER HECKLER
>SING BROTHER KOCH

This poor guy must have some bad self-esteem.

#crazycatlady haha

haha

@johnk

haha how are you ji- john