Do you realize that your ancestors literally took mine on boats and then collected trillions of modern dollars on our...

>Do you realize that your ancestors literally took mine on boats and then collected trillions of modern dollars on our backs? Yeah, reparations. Yes, revolution. You think we're gonna sit here and just keep taking it. Go do your readings and come back when you've figured out what the fuck I'm talking about. I won't further dignify the responses of a child who has never read from a black scholar in his natural born life and yet thinks he knows a damn thing about racial discourse. Get on my fucking level before you talk down to me, boy. I'm not just some tumblr punk white liberal. I've been doing this for a long time, I've done my research, I've learned my history. Go learn yours and come back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo#t=9m0s
youtube.com/watch?v=fs3scwUmQyc
youtube.com/watch?v=NwHEMdOhoIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol stfu nigger

Reminder that your ancestors were sold to ours by other blacks.

Shut up nigger

Go back to bongo bongo land if you ain't happy with it

It's not our fault your people sold you into slavery.

Reminder that you'd be blowing up a cows ass in Africa right now if it weren't for that.

Be appreciative and get a real job nigger.

Actually your ancestor were just sold by other nigger .

My family was never rich enough to own slaves.

This. The only reason Africans were taken as slaves is because Africa had its own slave trade.

>my ancestors were weak and thus, they were enslaved
>now pay me because I'm the descendant of a slave
I don't get niggers.

Do you realize your ancestors were the ones who rounded you up and sold you to the Americans????

you're welcome

Do you realize that's all bullshit?

This thread desperately needs pics of nignogs killing each other.

You should be grateful. If your ancestors had not been purchased by Europeans they would have been dinner for Africans.

die nigger scum

Actually they were sold to Jews by their own, then sold to us by Jews

actually since im a scot im free of all guilt. since my nation failed at colonisim and got colonised itself.

tough luck

Your reparations is a plane ticket back home.
Since you yourself never did any work as a slave, the only thing your entitled to is a return trip to your homeland.

>I am crazy but i wont explain you how i am because that would expose me to my own madness so you do your own research
Why is this so common Sup Forums?

Those same ancestors were also the one hunting you down in the jungle sell you to the slave merchants (the arabs).

So piss off.

America even fought a fucking civil war to free you, you fucking owe them.

>1 post by this id

> I'm still feeling the pain my ancestors felt on the boat, three months living in shit and piss and sick over a bumpy sea, stacked on top of each other like pigs for slaughter, I'm gonna be mad at the people who did it. Because you're still benefiting from my ancestral pain.

Reminder that 350 american nigs owned around 10,000 slaves between them here in the states. Go hit your dad up for reparations, if u can find his ass.

The amount of suffering blacks went through to get free shit and american citizenship is far less suffering than whites went through to create america

>150 years after the emancipation proclamation and we're still in chains. Shows what you know about your history. Your ancestors came when we were still in bondage because we are still in bondage. I ain't working on a field for you, but I'm still bound to white folks. My employers will be white, the corporations that own me are white.

Do you realize that if your ancestors weren't shipped to America in boats, they probably would have been raped, mutilated and starved to death by tribal warfare??

You niggers owe your life to the white slave owners... You OWE US REPARATIONS FAGGOT

Just as there is "whitewashing of history", we now steadily observe the rise in what has been a process of sorts.

And that element is blackwashing. Disgusting.

Unless everyone is a jew, no our ancestors did not infest the Americas and the Caribbean with niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uu0vQrZbhQo#t=9m0s

I understand mister. To this day, I feel the pain my ancestors felt when they were serfing under prefidious habsburgs. I feel the pain of my grand grandfather as he fights for habsburgs in WW1. I feel the pain of my grandfather as he is forced to clean up Vienna after firebombings in 1944. These sufferings can be avenged only by thousands of Euros from Germany

Do you even know who brought your ancestors here or did they tell you it's all whities fault? Do you think a bunch of poor illiterate white folks are to blame?

Silly negroid, your worthless nations fell one by one to european supremacy. You dare speak up to your betters? We are the caretakers of civilization, the guardians of everything valuable in society. Your monkey race cannot hope to rebel against us, we have ruled for over 30,000 years, and we will continue to do so forever. This recent variance in jewish control is just that: variance.

>Fine, but don't presume to know shit about race if you won't think to pick up a book about race by a black person. If you can't be bothered to know what you're talking about, then shut it. Learn our history before you talk about how you're innocent.

Perhaps your people shouldn't have sold your ancestors, yes?

We couldn't take the grape drank to you, so we brought you to the grape drank.

You're welcome.

This.

As far as I'm concerned we were just respecting African culture

You do realize that niggers enslaved each other, sold each other to Muslims, who sold them to Jews, who packed them like sardines on boats, then sold them to us, where we clothed them, fed them, taught them, gave them jobs, and eventually freed them, right?
And you realize the bay majority of African slaves never left Africa, right? As in, they were kept as slaves by Muslims and other Africans

>black scholar

kek

Do you realize I don't give a fuck? Wish your ancestors boat sank. Your ancestors paid the price to welcome you to modernity. Don't be an ungrateful little shit. Start a go-fundme and go back to Africa and, enjoy life with all the shit trying to kill you or enslave you again.

Do you realize that YOUR ancestors literally enslaved their own people in enormous numbers and were the ones who sold your ancestors to various slave ship owners who sold them around the world?
Do you realize that only 1% of Americans owned slaves during Peak slavery years and that less then 1% of modern White Americans have ancestors who owned or used slaves.
Do you realize that any profits slavery produced were lost by the end of the civil war when the country was broke?
And again if you wanna blame past peoples for slavery then Africans would deserve a far bigger share of the blame then any other peoples followed by Arabs, other groups and then finally Americans who accounted for maybe 5% of the overall overseas slave purchases.
The fact is America was the hero of slavery.
We were the first to free our slaves and then spend decades trying to integrate them and help their communities while also donating countless hundreds of billions in aid to African countries and while pushing to stop slavery (and successfully stopping it) in many areas around the world.
As usual you should be thanking White people instead of believing in a fake cartoon history where they are the villains.

No, my ancestors did not do any of that, and you only think that about me because of the color of my skin. So you can fuck off, I don't waste my time talking to racists.

>I'll be honest, I can't give you all the answers cause I don't know them. But Black scholars who have been doing this for a century can. So if you don't wanna take my word for it, which is fair, go do some reading and then we can talk about it.

Fantastic use of green text there fuckface

News flash mr. Black man if you've not noticed we're all slaves under the monetary system so fall in or gtfo

We still don't even no if his lineage where slaves. He could have came over well after it was outlawed. Something blacks never bother to research. They just automatically assume they're the ancestor of slaves with no research.

>posting the cropped version
literally why?

And Barbary muslim slave traders

Then go back to Africa. No, seriously. Go back. Africa is middle class as fuck and I'm sure that any company there would love to employ someone with a Western education. Think about it: there'd be black people everywhere, black police, black military, black politicians and entertainers. You could probably days without seeing a white person.

You did get an education though, right?

Maybe your tribe should have not gotten their shit pushed in by other African warlords?

They didn't take them, they bought them. Like puppies in a kennel.

My ancestors did nothing, they came to Brazil AFTER the slavery. It was YOUR ancestors who brought you here, you fucking mulatto rape baby.

kek

>in navy years ago
>ship pulling into Kenya
>all the brothers were celebrating and talking shit
>homeland, yo, wassup
>hit shore
>kenyan niggers hate american niggers
>kenyan girls want the white dick
>the whole place is miserable and hot and poor
>shipmate nigs pouted all the way home
>ain't never going back to that shit, yo, fuck that place

I live and work in Detroit. You don't get to talk to me about race.

>You think we're gonna sit here and just keep taking it.
I don't think you do, I have proof you do, because you have an EBT card and refuse to work and save money.

And? You were lucky we gave you work at all. Fucking ungrateful uppity nigger.

Yes, if they saw it as no wrong neither should I, revolt or leave the choice is yours, Negro.

that a picture of a junkyard?

Arab slave trade went on for hundreds more years, but you're only angry at white people right?

Reading posts on Sup Forums is like lifting weights.

why dont you go, and fuck a hyena?
When its dark outside i cant even see ya

Looks like you need to be exterminated then.

Your problem is with blacks in africa who sold your nigger ancestors into slavery. Nigger.

Blacks are the worst

4 0 A C R E S
M U L E

G E T R O P E D

WE WUZ FARMING EQUIPMENT

>Do you realize that your ancestors literally took mine on boats and then collected trillions of modern dollars on our backs?

No.

No they didn't.

My Irish ancestors came over here in 1900's and was greeted to pic related.

I don't want reparations for it though, because I didn't live through what they lived through.

So eat shit

>Do you realize that your ancestors

My ancestors haven't been Arab slave traders, nor Jewish boat owners!
And they didn't belong to the 1% of the US who owned slaves.
Feels bad being an uneducated monkey?

>learn our history
>history

Blacks don't have a history. They never had a great civilization, nor technologically advanced kingdoms, nor great navies nor great machines of war, industries nor anything else of consequence.

Blacks should be happy they aren't slaves now, for who could stop today's great civilization from enslaving them once again?

There remains, to this day, no great Black world superpower nation.

And there never will be.

You sir are a a true gentleman and a scholar please rape my face

Please enjoy this educational song:
youtube.com/watch?v=fs3scwUmQyc

>Seriously, is there anything niggers DON'T steal?!

Honest jobs?

>anything niggers don't steal

swimming trunks

That's why they call it scot free.
Literally a phrase based off of
>Dindu nuffin

It isn't my fault for what people did 200+ years ago.

Also Barbary slave trade.

My ancestors were killed, raped, and tortured by the Europeans. But you don't see me blaming people who had nothing to do with it.

Do you realize your kings sold you to us?

what kings? I don't know if you realize this but..
WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIETTT

>niggers and muslims sold me to jews then destroyed their own civilizations
>white people must pay for freeing me and letting me stay in their country

>black scholar

Is this like Mexican intellectual?

>No nigger in America today has ever been a slave
>No white in America today has ever been a nigger slave owner
No reparations for you. Get a job, nigger

My ancestors kept your ancestors as livestock. Buying, selling, breeding...

No matter what happens there will always be that fact.

If Egyptian kings owned Jewish slaves then doesn't that make blacks as bad as whites?

Keep doing what you do, nigger. The more chimpouts you do, the more white america wakes up to you. Once you've sperged out enough, we can begin the cleansing and remove nigger from North America completely.

Your ancestors were stupid and weak.

Gtk:rwn

This is really REALLY disappointing.

I was just thinking earlier how great it would be for blacks to wake up and see the world for what it is.

Instead they're attacking other black Trump supporters. This is their moment to unite, and they're squandering it while white people watch from afar.

So sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=NwHEMdOhoIs

Fuck off you disgusting nigger you are not a human being, the sole purpose of your pitiful existence is to serve the glorious Aryan master race. Now fuck off before I have you lashed to death

My ancestors were poor Slovakians that came over in 1900. My grandmother had a drunk janitor for a father and a mother that died when she was 9.

Stop with blanket assumptions. Your shit is weak, much like b8. God, I hate everyone that I know that ascribes to this insanity.

>picked some cotton
>MAYNE WE BUILT DIS COUNTRY GIBS ME DAT MONEY CRACKA

These threads are truly glorious. You direct this at white people. Look at all the flags of all colors of people. The world hates you brah.

Do as the Romans Do. Be a Roman.

IT'S NO WONDER YOU ALL WERE ENSLAVED. STOP BEING FUCKING NIGGERS.

>Your ancestors didn't do shit about it then. >Your contribution today is a shitpost on pol.
Thank you for your cooperation.

THE SLAVE SHIPS WERE OWNED BY
>THE J E W S
>THE J E W S
>THE J E W S
>THE J E W S
>THE J E W S