Can the Bengals ever be good?

Can the Bengals ever be good?

My mom is a huge Bengals fan and every year they crush her spirits. I just want them to win one Superbowl in her life.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ABarth78/status/922230951844999169
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no lol

They were a chimp out away from having a decent shot 2 years ago.
It all really comes down to coaching and until Marvin goes then they'll never have a chance.

Lewis can tolerate working with the owner. He's here till he dies or gives up.

Pics

Triggered Cincinnati senpai here. I agree that the Bengals lost their cool, but the thing about that incident that pisses me off so fucking much is that Joey Porter, who was retired at this point in time, runs out on the field and literally starts a fight with Pacman Jones. There should have been offsetting personal fouls on both teams. The Steelers are cheating devils and they started that fight and got away with it just like they get away with everything.

F,an auto corrects to senpai now?

You're faggot ass is more of a disappointment to her than the bitch ass Bengals

Marvin needs to move to the front office. He's good at evaluating talent. He's a terrible coach.

Also triggered Bengals fan here. That's not even mentioning the dirty as fuck hit Shazier put on Bernard that was way worse than the Burfict hit on Brown. Both hits should have gotten flagged, but only the Brown hit did.

It wont change until ownership/Marvin/all the nogs on the team are gone

That is true, but the reality is if Jeremy "One Yard" Hill never fumbles the football, the Bengal's defense never goes onto the field which means Adam Jones and Burfect never get flagged.

Please don't remind. That was one of the worst nights of my life. I thought, like the fucking idiot I am, that we were finally going to beat the Steelers. I have never been so fucking angry.

The Browns will fire Hue, who will inevitably go back to Cincinnati and win one for them.

Yeah pretty much everything about that night was disappointing. I'm from Cincinnati, and am convinced it'll probably be a minimum of 10 years or more before I see a Championship come out of this city, that goes for MLB too.

I never really had a problem with either of those hits, but I'm of the opinion that unnecessary roughness should only get called if the hit is egregious. The way I see it both of them were just trying to break up the play so they hit the other guy really fucking hard. That's just football imo

>being such a nigger that you instantly chimp out at a coach when he says something to you in the middle of a playoff game.

>dirty as fuck hit Shazier put on Bernard
get the fuck out of here, the ball hit gio in the hands, you're allowed to hit the receiver once the ball touches him. delusional cinciniggers, i swear.

Marvin Lewis likes convict cock.

I felt exactly the same. I was at my brother's watching that game and when the game ended there was just silence.

>Ass blasted bungles fan thread

ELITE DALTON

>burfict nigs out and destroys bell's knee in the regular season.
>burfict sacks ben in the playoff game and puts his full weight on ben's injured shoulder.
>your shitty classless fans threw bottles at ben while he was carted off.
>burfict nigs out once again and head hunts brown after the ball goes sailing way over his head.
>your shitty classless mangement gives burfict a contract extension.
>as well as paying pac-man jones, a notorious nfl piece of shit, to play for the team.
>not to mention all the other incidents burfict has been involved in his career.

sorry OP, your mom is probably a nice lady but she should know that this bengals franchise/fanbase is currently the shittiest in the entire league. Its moral justice for the bengals to never win and no one should ever feel bad for them.

Porter was on the field because there was an injured Steelers player (Antonio Brown). Stop playing the victim card.
Gio made a football move after the catch, establishing him as a runner, not a receiver. What exactly would be the penalty? If anything the refs took 6 points off the board for the Steelers that play since the fumble was being returned for a touchdown.

>Gio made a football move after the catch
That's such bullshit. Bernard was hit the moment he caught the ball. Shazier led with his helmet, that's a penalty.

Gib Mixon 20 carries a game

Yup, Stealers are a corrupt organization top to bottom. Literally cheated to win ALL of their superb owls.

He speared him with his helmet which has been outlawed for centuries. Fuck off, Stoolshitter

Wrong. Gio caught the pass, turned around, and stutter stepped. Shazier ran through him with the tackle, ball came out, should have been ruled a fumble. He didn't launch himself head first like on the Burfict play. I have to admit, though, the conspiracy crap is hilarious to read.

>He didn't launch himself head first like on the Burfict play.
You are either completely blind or le trolling.

>He didn't launch himself head first like on the Burfict play
toppest of kejs there, yinzbred

>and then they draft another certified gigachimp

It’s like they never learn

>2012 dre - mediocre
>2013 eifert - permanently injured
>2014 dennard - slow and injury-prone
>2015 ogbuehi - lol
>2016 wj3 - ok he's good
>2017 ross - injured manlet
years of bad 1st round picks are catching up, you can't win shit drafting like this

it was a clean hit, but you're in so much denial that you're bitching about a ball carrier getting tackled in fucking football.

Damn. Even as a jets fan I feel sorry for you guys. Tbh, I think you need to get rid of andy dalton if you want to actually start winning. He's not bad, but he's pretty mediocre, and you can't win a super bowl with him.

Do the bengal's really have shittier fans than Dallas?

This is hilarious coming from a Stoolshits fan.

never saw steelers fans throw trash on an opposing injured player, cincinigger.

twitter.com/ABarth78/status/922230951844999169
just your average day at heinz

>drunk people fight each other
lmao do you really think this doesn't happen at every other football event in the country?

difference is cinciniggers are the only fanbase to throw trash on injured players getting carted off.

>difference is cinciniggers are the only fanbase to throw trash on injured players getting carted off.
lol this delusion

>now

they came within three points of beating montana and the 49ers in the 80s... that was it... their one chance... your mom will die without a superbowl win but with a faggot ass son

>He's good at evaluating talent.
>Andy Dalton

u wot

testing out
desu baka fan senpai cuck
desu baka senpai senpai kek

That wasn't very nice.

Can we see a picture of your mom?

a pic of your mum please

Please be nice

I bet she makes a nice casserole.

Dalton is not the problem. And considering the sheer number of 1st round busts, I'd say his return has been solid for a 2nd round pick.

>My mom is a huge Bengals fan

Your mom enjoys the bengal user?