youtube.com/watch?v=eYOqSW7VAsk
> 6/28 - Nigel Farage message to EU
youtube.com/watch?v=ayojl7Op37A

LIVE STREAMS
sites.google.com/site/trumpgen/tv-streams
pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

LYING CROOKED HILLARY
> 6/28 - Jeopardizing our National Security
lyingcrookedhillary.com/lie/clinton-lies-about-classified-material-on-her-secret-server/
> 6-28 - Benghazi Report
youtube.com/watch?v=zWKJegf5pYc
> 6/24 - Top 50 Facts about Hillary Clinton
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/friday-wrap-up-top-50-facts-about-hillary-clinton-from-trump-stakes-of-the

> Updated: 6/29 @ 8:40AM EDT
> Template: pastebin.com/WRre3tKW
> Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4Fafj9QQLA
benghazi.house.gov/NewInfo
youtube.com/watch?v=l5l0PD80u9k
judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-clinton-emails-produced-state-department-clinton-email-shows-concerned-records/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/284824-state-dept-wont-defend-holes-in-clintons-schedule
edition.cnn.com/2013/01/22/business/opinion-donald-trump-europe/
dailycaller.com/2015/09/17/hillary-clinton-cant-name-a-top-accomplishment-while-secretary-of-state-video/
yahoo.com/tech/pro-clinton-pac-unleashes-ridiculous-1-million-plan-205647195.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3aN2IenSAn8
breitbart.com/hillary-clinton/2016/05/01/one-year-silence-hillary-clinton-uranium-deal/
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
youtu.be/l4Fafj9QQLA
breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/28/death-threats-made-to-republican-senators-remain-for-weeks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HMMMM HMMK HMM!

Wow so I just saw that Hillary actually came up with the wall idea way back in 2006, this is a game changer, is Hillary actually more "redpilled" than Trump? It would seem so. Im starting to lean toward Hillary, plus it would be pretty epic to be a part of history and witness the first female president.

Now THIS realy makes ONE thikn! Anyone else feel this way?

BTFO
T
F
O

DELETE THIS

Good day to all of my friends on Trump gen.
Daily reminder to hide shills and shill posters and have a comfy ride.

>Muh Safe Space

I just can't comprehend that there are actual people who vote for Hillary.

>trilateral cluster map
Sounds scary

There's never an excuse to waste perfectly good tea.

For this, a flame of American hatred will always burn in my heart.

STARTING

> Phase 1: Define the race as Trump (American Interest) vs Clinton (Special Interest)...Timetable: Now until Conventions

> Phase 2: Conventions. Raise favorables by using free coverage of tightly scripted branding during conventions. Cast Trump as uniquely qualified candidate. Overtly positive.

> Phase 3: Debates. Break Hillary's glass jaw by showing how incompetent she is. Overwhelm her with attacks and distracting claims. Use confirmation bias to show she's weak.

> Phase 4: MAGA

We're currently in Phase One. "American Interest vs Special Interest"

Oh man, a miracle just has happened. The public TV station in here (RTP) just shown some clips about what Trump said yesterday.

But, instead of the usual talking (and distorting) about what he said they actually shown parts of his speech for workers, against globalization and against terrorism.

Something has changed friends, that never happened before. They showed him in a presidential light, and not as a troublemaker.

Fucking mexican president praising TPP
Fuck you mexico you're already stealing jobs from us, you don't need more

HEY GUYS CHECK IT OUT

CHECK OUT MY USER GENERATED ELECTORAL MAP

POOL BDFO !
hOW WILL POOL EVER RECOVER ?
#ImWiThHeRnOW

>JUST CLUSTERFUCK MY SHIT UP

>Curiously missing: whites, Asians, men

Left Side Broadcasting just went live.

Why the fuck can't they figure out stereo audio?

Also this singer is fucking terrible.

For those supporters concerned with polling:

Manafort has taken control, and Trump hasn't had a bad news cycle since. The messaging will work. The messaging is working. The polls always lag behind public support, and the MSM/pollsters have a vested interest in pushing "Trump losing" story.

> Trust the message. Trust the messenger.

Recent Quinnipiac poll is the proof that the message is starting to cut through the MSM lies.

TRILATERAL NORTH AMERICAN FREE MOVEMENT BEING PASSED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE HOLY FUCK IT'S OVER

MEXICAN PRESIDENT TALKING ABOUT BUTTERFLIES KEK

benghazi.house.gov/NewInfo

IT IS TIME

Cuz Canada does everything bi
Follow the rules

youtube.com/watch?v=l5l0PD80u9k

Jeb! fan here.

Not confident with this campaign as of late. February has beat the Fuck out of us, and I don't see a change in sight.

Worried that Trump's momentum will continue through March and into April.

Did we peak too early? Has Jeb! run out of steam? Florida's divided, polls are overwhelmingly positive for Trump, he's winning all Super Tuesday states, etc

shes an ok singer tb.h

But then Benghazi finds the server. Guccifer finds the server. No other than the WaPo and the New York fucking Times blow the story open. Of course, NSA had been on this since 2009, but it's not their bailywick.

Comey, at FBI, formerly the federal prosecutor on Whitewater, remember, who made the case against Hitllary, but was forced to drop it, since the FLOTUS doesn't really do anything, and besides financial security is so important to women, saved face by running out the clock on the prosecution. And got his career saved and eventually became Director, FBI.

The criminal investigation begins. As do the public warnings. The whole Community can hardly believe what is happening. They all want in on it. Not really sure if there is any there there, they start small and easy. Catherine Herridge, at Fox (safe first pick - vast right wing, etc) gets a leak that there are dark rumblings. "Counter Intelligence Headquarters. Comey himself. Washington - not a field office." Herridge's story gets legs. Leaks go to WaPo. NYT. LaTi. AP. People start thinking this might actually be a thing.

Meanwhile, team Clinton? Clueless. Absolutely fucking clueless.

There are rules. Eisenhower was the last official this high to disregard them. He blew up the entire Paris Conference with his dead from the neck up military handling of the U2 affair. Hitllary is even worse. She doesn't even know which game is being played.

So the warnings get louder. The leaks become more sequential....

the Mexican president has nothing else to talk about other than butterflies

YEAH IT IS STARTING

I now #swindle4jindal

>BERNIE WALKING AWAY FROM VOTING FOR HILLARY
>BERNIE WALKING AWAY FROM VOTING FOR HILLARY
>>BERNIE WALKING AWAY FROM VOTING FOR HILLARY

>> Phase 3: Debates. Break Hillary's glass jaw by showing how incompetent she is. Overwhelm her with attacks and distracting claims. Use confirmation bias to show she's weak.
ORAORAORAORAORAORA

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-new-clinton-emails-produced-state-department-clinton-email-shows-concerned-records/

This fucking bitch sings the anthem like she has a personal grudge against F. Scott Key

The Priesthood rises Jeb!
Give it up
The will be no surge for you

TRILATERAL FLOW ACROSS BORDERS

WHAT THE FUCK

Trump voter, checking in

Not confident in this campaign as of late. I haven't given up totally get, but let's just say that I'm checking out other options

New outlets are murdering this guy lately. Polling horribly, red states looking blue, old time GOP elders jumping ship.

Wtf is going on here??? He started so strong. Is Trump steph currying us??? Regular season champion, and playoff dud

> literally the demographics with the lowest turnout

>mono left channel only

RSB pls

LIBERAL METEOR INCOMING

WHAT?!?! LINKU

Nothing Classified. Leak proves it wrong.

Nothing really classified. Leak proves it wrong.

Nothing classified at the time. Leak proves it wrong.

Others did the exact same thing. Leak

Others did mostly the same thing. Leak.

Others did mush worse. Leak

Nothing /marked/ classified. Leak

Nothing not personal deleted. Leak.

Nothing not turned over already. Leak.

No intention to deceive. Leak.

No evidence hacked. Guccifer paraded out on NBC. Not Breitbart. Not Fox. The Nationalized Broadcast Company....

thehill.com/policy/national-security/284824-state-dept-wont-defend-holes-in-clintons-schedule

Hillary Clinton held dozens of meetings with political donors and other operatives during her time as secretary of State that were left off of her official schedule, a new report found, and the State Department Friday refused to defend the apparent omissions.

Documents obtained by The Associated Press as part of a lawsuit involving the Obama administration showed at least 75 meetings with longtime backers of her political efforts, the Clinton Foundation or other interests that were either not included on her official calendar or whose names were not disclosed.

There were at least 114 nongovernmental officials who attended those meetings and meals with Clinton, the AP found.

On Friday, State Department spokesman John Kirby would not defend the discrepancies, citing both the AP's lawsuit and the passage of time.

She couldn't hit a single note without sliding up to it.

It was horrendous.

Didnt notice, using a TV

the liberal meteor!

>“We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term -- we work with each other for the benefit of all,” Trump wrote on CNN, during January 2013. “We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability... The future of Europe, as well as the United States, depends on a cohesive global economy."

trump's gloabalist agenda, written by trump himself
edition.cnn.com/2013/01/22/business/opinion-donald-trump-europe/

trump is a megomaniacal liar who only cares about enriching himself. he uses campaign money to pay himself and his family and his businesses. he switches positions when profitable. he doesn't care about the world economy, only how it affects his profits.

stand up for true conservativism, stand up for smart economic change that won't cause recessions, stand up for a candidate that doesn't make american politics look like a joke. don't support trump.

Well who the hell else?
He already met with Obungle and was put in his place.

>Niggers

If I could somehow tell him, I would say just go for the legal spics and heap praise on them for respecting this country. Let Shillary keep her retarded pets.

>Womyn

IT'S THIS BASED MOTHERFUCKER AGAIN

except women

most married women turn out for whoever their husband does

neato
You should totally start blog or a Tumblr or something
You know? Get the word out. Meet like minded people with similar interests. Organize and act
It'll be fun

BASE VET IS HERE

T.Alberto Barbosa

Islam fan here.

Not confident with this jihad as of late. The LGBTQ community has beat the Fuck out of us, and I don't see a change in sight.

Worried that the feminists' momentum will continue through into the next year.

Did we peak too early? Has The Ramadan Bomb-a-thon run out of steam? Alqueda is divided, The 72 virgins are overwhelmingly positive for celibacy, Jews won 3 decive victories, etc...

dailycaller.com/2015/09/17/hillary-clinton-cant-name-a-top-accomplishment-while-secretary-of-state-video/

Hillary Clinton could not name her “number one accomplishment” while she was secretary of state during her first live interview of the campaign season with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Thursday.

Clinton instead said that anyone who is interested in her accomplishments should “read my book ‘Hard Choices.'”

Any alternative stream? They are consistent but very prone to fuckups

wowowowowowowowowowow
#I'mwithhurnowXDD

Threadly reminders:

Everything you need to know about Hillary's foreign policy is explained in pic related.

Every CTR shill has that same blood on their hands, for supporting her.

>Every CTR post = another drip, drip, drip of innocent blood stains their hands. Literally for nickels and dimes.

yahoo.com/tech/pro-clinton-pac-unleashes-ridiculous-1-million-plan-205647195.html

RALLY HAPPENING NOW

TRUMP ON MOMENTARILY

w e w l a d I'm now #ilikeike

AWOORAH

>We're still learning all the facts

everytime.

Trump's a lying moron

>not knowing Quinnipiac now has Trump at 33% with hispanics

GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP BASED VET. TRUMP SUPPORTER IS ON

>youtube.com/watch?v=l4Fafj9QQLA
>youtube.com/watch?v=l4Fafj9QQLA

> T

Actual Real Legit presumptive results if we go by the latest polling data

did you get stuck in a guac-warp?

lol

starts in 24 bings

emiT ot eldnah esoht setageled revo, dlanhaD

>We boosted our exports to mexico and canada including jobs
What did he mean by this?

breitbart.com/hillary-clinton/2016/05/01/one-year-silence-hillary-clinton-uranium-deal/

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

I actually laffed pham

This is the vet who btfo the media right to their face. Good man!

Already satarted
youtu.be/l4Fafj9QQLA
youtu.be/l4Fafj9QQLA

breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/28/death-threats-made-to-republican-senators-remain-for-weeks/

Oh but threaten a libtard and everyone chimps out.

Bangor? Hardly knew 'er.

> Jeb
> Orange
> not Guac green

You had one job

no business being is searia

Obama, trudeau, and the Mexican guy are openly talking about creating a North American super state.

FUCKING KILL THIS NIGGER
WE'RE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WORLD KING NIGGER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

live now and in stereo

I LOVE THIS BASED VET
IS HE A MARINE?

wow wtf i'm a #guackold now

You guys aren't even trying anymore, are you?

Post streams with good audio.

Why are you watching those cunts when the rally is already live?

Miller is about to speak and you missed Al Baldasaro.

Get the fuck in here

MISTER MILLER

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!

GOEBBELS

STEVEN MILLER TIME

ITS MILLER TIME GUYS

Miller time, yeeeaaahh

MILLER
TIME
NOW!

MILLER TIME