I feel like it's time to stop pretending Zack Snyder has a good visual eye...

I feel like it's time to stop pretending Zack Snyder has a good visual eye. Because every still coming out of this movie is poorly framed, poorly composed and his color palettes are destroying my soul. He doesn't even know how to pull the eye where he wants it to go.

Also WTF IS WRONG WITH CYBORG

Nice Kryptonian armor, Vandal Savage.

It doesn't help that Gal Gadot's ugliness ruins every shot she's in.

>LOOK AT THAT THING

Cyborg looks great. Stop bitchin' and let Snydergod do his thang. They all look amazing and his version of aquaman is genius.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

ADULT CHILDREN WILL DEFEND THIS

I HATE ZACK SNYDER!
>sees all his movies
Lol this board is full of retards.

Most of those adult children don't live with their parents anymore.
Do you still live with your parents?

>implying i havent seen every movie that has come out in the last 10 years

>Thinks seeing something means we have to like it.

You're right about the retard part.

>Also WTF IS WRONG WITH CYBORG
>One trait Cyborg has in the beginning is that he hateing looks like a monster
>WTF why does he look like that?!

What stupid fucking logic holy shit lmao

The problem really isn't his look so much as it is how fucking busy yet small and slim he looks. Nothing about him works.

Sup Forums tourists aren't this board. Zack Snyder is a talentless hack and the locals here have known for years

Posting in epic thread. Check these trips.

True cinephiles watch all the movies, good and bad, so they can actually have a point of reference and learn what works and what doesn't work

Get out

>promo shot = still from the movie
Holy kek lad

I can't be arsed to find a picture of a man wearing a hat right now.

This being a promo shot doesn't take away from the fact every ounce of it looks trash.

Someone please post a CW frame pic, any.

Everyone here will see Justice League
>B-but i torrent-
Using internet you pay for. Imbeciles.

this, he looks like a fucking transformer.

Really makes you think.

You're not going to sound very convincing saying Zack Snyder of all people doesn't have a good visual eye.

I understand people may not be on board with his style of story telling, which is fine. But saying his visuals are poor is just fucking retarded

His visuals are overblown
He also got another DP for JL and it's looking like shit.

I stopped giving him credit on visuals during the shit fest that was the Doomsday fight.

Is it really surprising that all of Snyders good looking films were shot by his high school friend Larry Fong? Man of Steel, dawn of the dead and Justice league all look average at best

>woah dude, it's raining at night
>holy shit, hamfisted religious symbolism
truly a master cinematographer

>total film
so thats what film is

You don't know what the fuck hamfisted means

I swear, that is the best they can do by Cyborg? Its literally the laziest possible design while also being the ugliest.

I do. Do you?

Mouseketeers going all out.

How is that hamfisted? Should we instead have Superman laying on his stomach with a rotating painting in the background?
>durrr this picture makes Superman seem larger than life I HATE IT

>WB gets paid for the internet you use from a completely different unrelated provider company
Nice logic dumbass

What's wrong with this?

I love the Superman castchoice.
I love the Batman castchoice.
I love the Aquaman castchoice.
But goddammit I won't make it through another movie with Ms 60kg Gadot as Wonder Woman, fuck the hell off.

The Cyborg lights do not appear on the floor

It's not the airport fight.

Why?
Me are Miss
Me are model
Me almost winny a actors prise diz yar
Me very pretty
Me Wonder Women

Not the guys you're replying to, but itmust suck, not having anything to work with so you have to take a wild shot in the dark like that.

>60kg

that's very generous

>hasn't been color corrected
>cgi might be unfinished
>judging it as a final still

Please keep your "reasoning" coming. I needed a laugh today.

>serious question - why can't Marvel hire someone who knows how to light a movie? It's flat as fuck.

What movie is this? Is this Civil War or Winter Soldier? I can't remember now

Snyder is only best at directing a movie with 1 lead: Superman and Batman and is why he needs to do the Batman. His direction in MoS and all the Batman bits were great

>implying I would voluntarily watch Legend of the Guardians, Sucker Punch or bvS