Slavic Women

Based.

she smiles as an amercan

Wtf is that supposed to mean

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA BABUSHKAAA XDDD

Idk, it's weird man, Europeans have some stereotype about us being too friendly with strangers. Apparently when they come here for their first time they are culture shocked at our practice of smiling at strangers (which the whole world, except Europe, does mind you).

dentures

>Europeans have some stereotype about us being too friendly with strangers.

What? Europeans must be real huge assholes if they think Americans are friendly to strangers, you guys are dicks whenever I'm there.

I doubt it's all of Europe as much as it's just Northern Europe (because we have autism) and Eastern Europe (because they're cold-hearted savages)

that's because you're a faggot canadian.

>Europeans must be real huge assholes if they think Americans are friendly
we are

t.never seen a slavic women beyond 20

if by friendly with strangers you mean a huge and usually fake smile that shows all your teeth...

>we

nah it's the same everywhere, they get overly friendly and think they are funny to hang with while they are extremly lame and always seem high on some autism drug
if you are already drunk it's fine but when sober they rapidly get to your nerves

>waz

Slave like nig-nogs don't smile in pictures unless they are intoxicated. The Russian is unaware of what a smile is.

finnishbusstop.jpeg
Yeah, that's what I meant.

>dentures
If you think those are dentures I don't want to see your teeth. I'm imagining crooked, broken and brown teeth.

>The Russian is unaware of what a smile is.
lie, but smiling to everyone is nonsense

>t.never seen a slavic women beyond 20
This. Around 40 they start crashing hard. They end up with this doughy looking face. They still pile on the makeup though.

>what is free dental care

>what is free health care
fix

This

this is what a russian smile looks like, modest and reflects the chastity of the girl
burgers always overdo it, whatever they do they try too hard

>Europeans
Really? I used to think it's only russians think americans smile too much and the world think russians are moody people.

this

>Eastern Europe (because they're cold-hearted savages)
uwotm8, poor Eastern Europeans are more friendly then rich and spoiled Western Europeans
even at international events I couldn't connect with any Westerners, always just with Easterners
Westerners' hide their absolute lack of interest to other people's human condition behind their fake smiles, they always crrep me out

(You)

ill beat the shit out of you
stop saying shit about us

Why do you care, Turkish rape baby?

>50
that's kate you fuckin moron

It's not because you have autism, it's because you're snob assholes who think they're better than everyone.

Also it also applies to at least Germany and France, don't know about the rest, maybe medis are more friendly, but other than that everyone is an asshole.

And they say racemixing is bad, fuck that

Muh dik!

>ywn get a slavic gf

>that girl
>chastity

HAHAHAHAH

Except they don't. After 25 Slavic girls look horrible.
Asians stay younger for long.

I think he's referring to the set pose and exposed teeth. Indeed, it's not exactly a fleeting and natural smile.

She is very chaste, after all most of her scenes are with Chechen and Georgian men, who are protected by Allah.

>you guys are dicks whenever I'm there.
that's the only way to win the stanley, you twobit timbit dimwit

>tfw more pregnant kate is on the way

Pretty much all of Europe is a lot more reserved than the US. In North America and Central America you can bullshit with pretty much anyone if they're not busy doing something. Europeans don't seem to enjoy that at all.

We also stand significantly further away when talking. Europeans like to get real fuckin' close and it's a little weird.

>tovarisch

georgians are mostly Christian

she isn't slavic girl 2bh

The sad truth about these perfect 10s is that they never orgasm with a man.

>say no to ice queens.

Isn't she russian?

Why is she wearing a kaftan though

She is Russian, but isn't Slavic

If only Slavic women looked like Kate Middleton.

You show the white plastic thing you have on your teeth by grinning like an angry chimp to strangers. That's not acceptable behaviour in normal societies.

Slavs and Eastern Europeans are objectively the most beautiful.
Germanic girls look too manly,
Italians and spaniards have this kind of shit skinny looks and the amount of british whites that look acceptable must be around 0.000000001% if the population.

>the most beautiful.
Myth.

She got pregnant when on a trip to Poland.
Wonder who was the lucky bull and whether william enjoyed the clean-up afterwards.

Luckily for them they don't.
That brit hag can be attractive to you, but not everyone thinks the same.

at least she looks like a girl

camille, on the other hand...

Slavic women age in a particular pattern

>Sensual Slavic Seductress (15-30)
>OK (31-50)
>Babushka (50+)

woah how many slavic women experts we got on Sup Forums

fuck it seems almost like you all faggots take your knowledge from ebun reddit memes and similar content regurgitation sites

I doubt you've touched a slavic woman who wasn't your mom

thas rite i only touched sarmatian women.
no filthy slavs here

Made me kek heartily