What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Or alternatively, what will go wrong for season 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Reddit & Memey

Who cares? It's a show like family guy or drawn together. Nothing about it has any deeper meaning. You watch it for 20 minutes, laugh about some immature jokes and that's it. Do you also want to discuss the chicken mcnuggets you ate yesterday?

>Do you also want to discuss the chicken mcnuggets you ate yesterday?
I ate a whole 18 pack once, good shit.

I liked season 1, but then reddit started liking it so now I hate it because I'm a contrarian faggot.

Nothing went wrong. The first episode of series 2 was slightly weaker than the rest but otherwise Rick and Morty is consistently excellent.

Bump

>Interdimensional Cable 2
>good

>if I keep posting it, I will sway everyones opinion using tactics like reverse psychology

Dont you have a reddit AMA to do

All I want is to see a dimension hopping mad scientist Beth. NOT super-genius Beth. Super-focus Beth.

And she's pissed at this patRickular Rick.

Obviously our Beth kills her. And it should be obvious why she's pissed.

Harmon's a fat drunken wreck, that's what.

How did you get here?

the forced female writers are ruining the show and justin knows this.

Who is forcing women to write for this show?

Are they in a cage or something?

They ran out of ideas and used the multiverse idea too much.

Also the final ep of season 2 is garbage and was so bad I don't really care for season 3, much as I like the show generally.

>Sup Forums non-stop REEEEing about this show
>REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT
>decide to watch it
>it's actually pretty good
It's not gonna blow your doors off, and the fanbase is undeniably horrible, but don't listen to the contrarian shitlords on here. Pretty funny show.

Towards the end of season 2 there was a lot less sci-fi, and it just became Rick and Morty shooting people

As long as they don't get too self-referential or crowbar in fan service for Reddit it should be as good as ever.

One worry, are they going to fix how Earth was at the end of season 2? I don't like the idea of aliens on Earth like it's Futurama.
Hope Rick resets things by going back in time or switching to a different timeline.

>people who measure shows in JPM

>R&M season 2 has more JPM than season 1 so it's better

Actually it's better because of the miniverse episode.

Yeah has no deeper meaning other than the Universe is meaningless and random with an I finite number of parallel universes so everything and nothing is happening at once

>no deeper meaning

How does anyone find this shit funny? You must be an idiot if you actually enjoy this slop.

feminism try hard, those sexist retards always ruins everything.

>What went wrong?
Burping isn't funny.

That show is shit to be honest.

>Rick and Morty is consistently excellent.

Found the retard. You have to be 18 to post here.

>fan service

I can't understand how anyone can get turned on by Morty's sister though. For one, her head is a goddamn cylinder.

The show faced criticism by feminists for not having any female writers in Seasons 1 and 2. Now they have loads. The "diversity" is what's forced.

Rick & Morty is alright

anyone who says otherwise is a fucking poser

Damn bro....really made me think
Upboated

youtube.com/watch?v=WTWdP5DMdsM

All the best episodes are in S2.

The whole time I was listening to this I was imagining a ghetto black dude from georgia, but it's some redneck
made it much funnier

>11 minutes of rick and morty dialogue

URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The only episode in S2 better than the first interdimmensional cable or the kronenberg one is the car battery episode.

We get it. You spam everyday. Go watch something else.

>Unfunny, bad animated show about burping and pop culture references that Reddit loves
>BUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU'RE WRONG!

Kill yourself, kid.

Personally, I think they went overboard with some of the improv shit. Interdimensional Cable II especially, it was obvious they were trying to force lightning to strike twice but it didn't take (and besides Interdimensional Cable I was overrated anyway).

The whole "Name something after a random assortment of noises" i.e. Flibbity Floo the Chimchong or Barfity Poopface the Fartonian got old real fucking fast too.

Regardless though the only reason Sup Forums is so assmad over it is contrarianism, it's not nearly as bad as they make it out to be

*BURP* Th..thats right Morty! Are show is *BURP* frickin' funny! N..Now help me with this thing, this thing thats going to turn everyone into a fart! G..get the gooooooooborkulator Mr. Poopybutthole!

I too base what I do or do not like on the opinions of others.

It's wonderful not thinking for myself.

move out of your moms basement.

Couple of reasons why it went to shit.

Apparently Harmon wasn't in the studio as often because he was too busy going out and getting L.A. bussy.

They had less time to write it.

More reasons probably exist, but this is what I know.

More bad eps in season 2 than good.

*BURP* Th..thats right Morty! This is Are *BURP* frickin' land.

>are
wow fag. thats some next level special ed shit.

>t. person who gets enraged by others not liking the same children's show as him.

seriously dude did you hit your head recently? im worried.

Season two had too much gore and shock humor. All the gags that were just people getting shot and ripped apart may as well have been from Family Guy. It stopped being funny after the twentieth time in a row.

Hey Will would you make me a sandwich ?

participating in a thread about a childrens show.

>It's wonderful not thinking for myself.

Why are you chosing to act like a faggot?

They should try to stick to eight episodes and jam more into them.

Total Rickall could have been an aside to another story. I think it would have made a good companion to the Purge episode. Beth and Jerry and Summer dealing with an alien parasite, Rick & Morty dealing with a crazy planet.

Nah, you got mad someone doesn't like burping references: The show and went straight to some hypocritical insult.

The subtle irony of the situation seems to be lost on you. Maybe that's why you're a die hard fan of Rick and Morty?

I don't get everyones problem with the series, I've only watched through once but as I recall it was all pretty good, maybe overly sentimental at times but am I missing something?

Where do you think we are?

>As long as they don't get too self-referential or crowbar in fan service for Reddit
But that's all it does.
How do you even watch the show if you dislike these things ?

whats going to happen to rick in s3 ;_;

ah, I get it, thanks for clearing that up

wait if i cannot watch what reddit likes nor anything that Sup Forums enjoys how the shit am i supposed to watch or enjoy anything and be a contrarian. by this logic my endgame is watching the polar opposite of nothing at all, which would indeed still be something.

you don't watch anything. just meme.

meme literally means replication. which goes against any contrarian ideology. so if you meme by definition you can partake in other shit that faggots do.

ultimately if you have ever memeposted on Sup Forums then you can watch rick and morty without feeling guilt as your contarian stance has already been rekt.

so I can be twice the contrarian by not abiding by your rules.

Sup Forums on R&M summed up.

It's a great show, the only silly cartoon I watched more than once and actually anticipate new episodes.

I always pretend to be on the phone with my GF while ordering the 18pack saying "we'll have two fries" and "can we get an extra sauce?" so I don't seem like such a loser.

no.

the truly enlightened Sup Forums kinowizard embraces the game and the fact that you cannot go against anything in the end no matter how hard you pretend to try.

>im not playing this game
>thats still a game
>no its not
>yes it is

thats a great game. see? ;)

consider the hermit. as he retreats inna woods to escape and resign, he finds himself becoming more intuitive and sensitive to everything. so in resignation he actually becomes closer with the thing he is trying to quit/escape from.

one can fight it and pretend to not play this game, but the game is playing you senpai. and once you wake up to that fact, you can see who the players are.

>People have pointed out why the show is bad, but this is Sup Forums, so you don't have to be critical.

I can see why you're a an. You don't like to be challenged.

You're THAT attached to Rick C-137?

You've got what the patricians call a very pleb mindset, user.

Bump

Well played.

Broken free by other Ricks. Or perhaps Morty's. There is loads of shit in each season intros which isn't actually seen in the series, so makes sense.

Personally I hope they do a Red Dwarf type thing.

Not at all. When people's limits of it's critisms are 'it's reddit' that isn't a good argument, friend. I've personally explained why this show isn't very good either.

As for it's major problem, people here don't like the fan base which is pretty autistic and because of that, will attack it relentlessly. If you point out this is Futurama for 15+ year olds, people will suddenly claim Futurama is so much better or some shit.

tl;dr people don't explain why this show is bad as much as you want them (to stick your narrative) to. Look at the 2nd post in this thread for further evidence. Or perhaps the 4th post? Get it?

Probably because most of the jokes are either sarcastic response, pop-culture reference, toilet humor, bad word, or just complete nonsense words. It's an alright show, but somehow because it has meta humor it gets paraded around like it did something novel. It's a cartoon for cynics that's it.

>When people's limits of it's critisms are 'it's reddit' that isn't a good argument, friend.

That's the meme reason to hate the show, but also a pretty valid reason. The more substantial reasons also get shown too. Saying "Ignore all criticism, this is Sup Forums" is just retarded, dawg.

the enemy of my enemy is my nigga

>Weebshit

No wonder you're a rick and meme fan, then. Fuck off.

We might be surprised. If the Gromflomite Empire is in charge of Earth, maybe Rick is breaking the Smith family out of that shitty dimension.

Give it a chance; or go watch Blue is the Warmest Color for the nth time since you are such a close minded mongoloid.

>you can watch this, but thats where i draw the line

yeah you fuck off pal. If I enjoy watching Japanese Mech Simulator cartoons how much of a disgusting blob of faggotry you have to be to base your retort on my preferences.

I consume all media aside from social, bitch.

>I'm a proud weeb, fuck facebook though.

Nice bait, autist. Kil yourself any time.