What did the Molymeme mean by this

What did the Molymeme mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2k4os5vzyag
judas.watch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslim cock coming in his wife's cunt, yeah.
Allahu akbar lad.

He knows that the shit is about to hit the fan.

He meant the olympics. The most boring time of the four year cycle.

I feel something is about to happen but can't put a finger on it. It's strange. Like a world changing event is going to take place at any moment. Could it be a asteroid?aliens? new ice age? It feels like the earth as we know it is going to go through a major change.

Fuck you lad

No, your mom is just planning to kick you out user.

kek

I feel it in my fingers

Why is Molyneux, a jew, speaking in the name of europeans? really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

He's been calling a war for quite a while. He's said recently he thinks there's only about 5 years left unless something major is done.

too close to home?

It's true, something is coming.
Probably Ahmed, on a preschoolers face.

Well its not an argument.

>he seriously believes in The Happening

You need to get your head outta your ass.

Ramadan mubarak lad

wow look sven found some testosterone.

Had myself a sensible chuckle.
Thanks, m8.

Comet, electric discharge, the end of the world. Life has already settled on another planet.

I too laughed at first, but now I'm just paranoid

I honestly think nearly every western country is heading towards civil war. The left/right divide in all our nations has gotten extremely wide and the rhetoric has grown extremely confrontational. Both sides view the other as either authoritarian and genocidal. The only thing keeping us from killing each other is the relatively good economy and standard of living, if/when that goes it's going to mean war. I welcome it. The west needs a conflict to renew us.

fpbp

(((They))) will just sit back and rub hands in their ivory towers while we kill each other in the streets over political views. Silly goyim

I feel it in muh toes

You know it, you all know it.
You know it because you feel it.

He means we all know civil war is coming we're all just pretending not to.

top lel

The EU will collapse, a new trading bloc will emerge from its ruins. Moseley's dream of an Au/Nz/Can union will emerge.

>What does the jew means
pic related

I hope its obvious to everybody by now

elite jewry has used their media plants and agents of influence to bring back ethno nationalism sentiments among the youth because its the only way israel will survive as a jewish state.

The world needs a good war and/or pandemic to weed out the weak links and keep the human race strong.
Preferably a pandemic, seeing as how we normally don't send the weak links into wars, and a huge war could just weaken the human gene pool further.

this is all too true. more so in europe than america, since the only opposition to the leftist radical bullshit has been the far right. there's been no moderate response, just complete polar opposites butting heads.
shit is gonna go down.

I too welcome it

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING FOREVER

why are we not compiling a "day of the rope" database? We need lists of all of (((them))) for when the power goes out. When it turns back on, mysteriously our country comes together without corruption

come on Sup Forums, this is our divine duty. (((List))) it

pic for divine attentionseeking

Then we can all fuck off to New Zealand and become shepherds like God intended.

hey Eurobros, just put out the call and I'll be there to defend when the time of need comes.

Those fucks control both sides of the narrative. We need to take control of ours, and stop these kikes from trying to be our leaders

Agreed, white American here on call to rape and pillage for you Europoors.
Just let me know, senpai.

The goyim from trs who made the coincidence detector seem to have a decently sized database

If you really think that a civil war is possible in ANY European country you are really delusional. Maybe you guys should go outside a bit.

I disagree, I think the US is even more divided than Europe right now because there is also a huge racial divide. Just look at the rhetoric around Trump and BLM. I'm 35, I've never seen this country so divided. Plus our population is armed to the teeth and frankly pretty dumb. Opposed races + guns everywhere + ignorant populace = powder keg. USA's only stabilizing force right now is our pretty resilient economy. If that goes it'll be blood in the streets. Hell we'll probably see blood in July during the conventions. I'm expecting at least a 1968-tier July.

Civil war? With forks?

Obviously not in Cuckmany, where everyone besides a few fringe skinheads are tolerant and progressive citizens of the earth. Meanwhile, tensions are high in other countries

I think "every" is a bit of an exaggeration, but certainly there are people who still have survival instincts, right? Seen a lot of new people coming to the shooting range lately.

Maybe it's just because I haven't been over since Trump announced his campaign.
Well regardless the West is headed for a shitshow. Hope to see you when the dust settles.

>Europe has no guns meme

Here's your (You), bud.

we are in an ice age right now, ice age = having polar ice caps

the category is 'mini ice age' but still

the big event will be a massive world war

75 years of peace is not alot. The system will collapse, you think things will go on forever like this?

>tolerant and progressive citizens of the earth.

Not exactly. Deutschland verrecke! Allahu akbar!

A lot of shit is coming. A new mini ice age will be here in the next 10 years. Water shortages will start getting worse and worse around the world. And the left/right globalist/nationalist divide continues to grow.

The 21st century is going to be wild. Probably kick off in the 2030s, just like the 1930s.

No. Its either a) collapse of Eu or b) civil war in Europe

I seriously feel as if time is ticking down. I'm not sure what for, but it feels like shit is definitely about to hit the fan.

Just checked it. Asia is pathetic.

No fucking kidding, bunch of subservient little worms.

Don't know about other countries, but I think the UK is heading towards a conflict as well. Both left and right are becoming increasingly polar, especially after brexit. There are a few more moderate people out there but the vast majority are slowly becoming more radical to either side. Mostly young middle class people are going far left, working class older people going right.

>He knows that the shit is about to hit the fan.

Yeah, last time that happened Germany was split into 4 and then 2 sections.

Everyime stupid white people step out of line, they usually get BTFO.

Stef, you really need to calm it with spamming Sup Forums with threads on yourself. At least use a proxy to get rid of that leaf; it would make it less obvious

Uruguay confirmed as white

>europeans have been at war with each other since Europe was inhabited
>75 years of peace will somehow end this streak

as long as there are two people left on this planet, there will always be conflict

Did you just forget the Great War or something?

My mum tried to kick me out earlier this year by going from a good housewife to becoming a degenerate slut who takes home Arabic drug dealers from the club to try to break me down and make me move out, but I stood strong. I sat there in my computer chair and smiled while I watched her destroy herself. She even introduced me to some of her one night stands, but I didn't flinch for a second. I just waited for it all blow over, which it did eventually. She's now back to her normal self but I have lost all respect for her and our relationship is ruined forever and I'm never going to talk to her ever again, but at least she's back to normal.

have the people ever been so complacent and pampered? The havenots will cry for more and the spoiled children will go "ok but not so much".

Stefan has eluded to this before.
He is cumming his pants waiting for the race war.

>Murican education

Americans were barely in WW1 so they probably dont even know it happened

Underage please leave

>Water shortage
>In an ice age

What, do we just forget how fire works?

was this legit him?
seems out of character

>What did the Molymeme mean by this.

new prisma illya season soon. i feel it.

You feel it too don't you!?

youtube.com/watch?v=2k4os5vzyag

u wot m9

Islam is all around me...

judas.watch/

your telling me this is out of character for stefan "nigger brains for dinner" molyneux?

>I feel something
It's the turd you're pulling out of your ass

>I feel it in the water

>I feel it in the earth

>I smell it in the air

I've known since childhood that it's coming. I was just a niggling itch then and I couldn't understand what it meant but it was there. When I grew to adulthood I began to understand what it was but it remained a shadow, ill defined and fleeting.

Now I know it has already started and the response is what is to come. And the response we can have is war. War or a slow, agonizing death of everything we know and love. Of everything our forefathers caught to provide for us.

Soon it begins. Are you prepared?

Why not both? :)

I felt it the other day watching the video Sacramento police standing by as that white nationalist guy got stomped, even as he begged them to help.

pic related calmed me down

Anger will not be enough to see you through the dark times ahead. Only a cold rationality will allow you to do what must be done in order to prevail. Only the knowledge that what we do is the only course available to ensure our very survival will give you the courage to see this through to the end.

What's the name of Israel's sea side?

>>Holo coast

I feel like it's the end times.

hello underage

I agree with that.
A happening will happen folks.

>tfw no guns
>tfw noone will ever see us as a threat
>tfw noone will kill us because we're no threat
actually quite comfy, tbqhwyf

>taking solace in not being considered a threat

Ok how do I get a gun then, leafy? Last time I checked it costs me tens of thousands of Euro and it takes years of tests and shit.

Northwestern Europe will be ground zero in Europe. I'm sorry, Nederlander, those without arms will fall quickly.

Right wing death squads soon

>what is the black market

There's always a way to obtain a weapon you fucking moron.

>get gun
>police finds out
>spend 10 years in prison
>will never be employed again
Stay retarded.

A typical swedish story

The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire. We don't need no water let that motherfucker burn

that's just a database of last names, not of specific people

not just judas though, collaborators as well

>police finds out

Make sure they don't find out you paranoid faggot.

that's the name of my new album

>niggling itch

Joke's on you, I'm a virgin NEET.

10/10

iktf

>bolice finds out
>he thinks there's absolutely no way to operate outside of the system

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." - Sun Tzu

you are subdued

why waste ammunition on something which is no threat?

What does Sup Forums think about based Bill Whittle? Is he red pilled?