There will never come a film as magical as this ever again

>there will never come a film as magical as this ever again
hold me brehs

>she will never look at you like this

at least Bowie is dead
one less fag in the world

cant even reply smdh, maybe the gods think youre right

Don't forget that "You Spin me Right Round" queer. Bad year for faggots last year, really.

heaven needed some polesmokers

What's something good that makes fun of l.a.r.p.ing which is Sup Forums-related at all (besides pic-related, obviously)?

Does that one fanfiction style Supernatural episode count?
>She will never look at you like this

Meh, a little, but that seemed to be more about muff-diving.

LOTR was pretty magical, fellowship at least and two towers. Didn't like rotk

Did you know it's about a girl who gets sexually abused so much that she disassociates?

George Michael as well. I like to think that they had deep regret for all those 80s orgies as they lay there pneumonic and AIDS-riddled.

W-what
Don't ruin my childhood again

Bowie was don you moron

remake/sequel with tilda swinton playing the goblin king when

Not true. It's about the transition to womanhood and the sexual awakening that comes with it.

That would be worth mulling over except she keeps all her toys and explicitly says that she still needs them.

>speaks jive

ok pal, keep looking up to degenerates and you'll have more "street cred" than you know what to do with. Not much else though

Ah, Fellowship of the Ring? Duuh

In the labyrinth she comes to terms with that it's all junk, and you don't need to throw away stuff just because you don't put a high value on it anymore
i still have my toys in the wardrobe

>In the labyrinth she comes to terms with that it's all junk
No, she specifically says she still needs the toys.

Okay you're probably right, don't remember details that specific sorry. Wouldn't refute my central point completely just because she likes her toys tho

Role Models?

>Okay you're probably right
We're both right. It's all open to interpretation. Yours is just as valid as mine but opening your viewpoint to the critique of another is true wisdom user.

two people getting along on Sup Forums?

...what?

Yeh mate I am glad I didn't try and it didn't even come back to me a bit different lol

Yeh mate it's ok maybe is the best way ever mate to get back into it lol but he was gonna say it mate mate lol I didn't have a ride service but he didn't even though he was the only man that was in my car ride ride service he was a good landlord and I was like he is used by the other man I know I don't think I am so happy that he was in a good way he was in a bit better then I was going out on a date for the day and I was like I was waiting on the landlord for a movie he said in the movie that I had to the park to see my room

the real 'magic' is jennifer connelly's tits.

Will PuppetKino ever return?

What capeshit character could work in such a genre as that's the only movie that gets made anymore

Amenthest of Gem World when?