FR*NCE HATE THREAD

Arrogant cheese-eating surrender monkeys!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_euro#Development
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-20/frenchman-pleads-guilty-after-new-zealand-hitchhike-hissy-fit/7862690?pfmredir=sm&WT.tsrc=Facebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This thread again from the ecuadorian, or is it colombian? no, that must be a venezuelian
Damn, imagine being a country so shit that you share your flags with other countries

worst neighbors ever had.

Damn, imagine being a country so shit that you share your flags with the concept of surrender

I even surrendered to my flag once!

hey stop being mean please thanks

I'm laughing at this thread right now. Pretentiously, in an effeminate voice, with very nasal chuckles while smelling my own farts.

We will pillage Italy once again, this time not under the banner of the Pope but under the banner of Islam, Mashabulilah

We had a French exchange student throw a tantrum because people weren't bending backwards for him. I'd go so far as to say that even Abbos are better mannered.

France best country in the world
Success breeds jealousy

>coming from child of reatrded rapists, robbers, killers etc

He was completely justified.

I HATE THE F*NCH I'M GOING TO MAKE THEM CRY

I have a fantasy of being Italian and having a forbidden love affair with a Frenchman.

but we're already crying, lots of laughs, i even my stomach hurting so much i'm laughing, i mean it's this thread again, made by literally who country and answered by deported chinks in leaf land

I'd believe it

>His language is gay
>His breath reeks like garlic
>He's eternally jealous of the UK
>Napoleon was Italian
>France is Latin

You crying yet?

yes, and my laughs are so intense, i'm gargling my throat with endogenous sounds you could not even imagine

France is the only country where I didn't feel welcome. They refused to speak English at an info kiosk on a train station even though It was obvious they knew how to speak it. The French are cunts.

The French are our friends.

Success breeds jealousy

go to London if you expect bein answered in english retard

>They refused to speak English at an info kiosk on a train station even though It was obvious they knew how to speak it.

Typical Frogs. All french speakers are like that. My friend got in an accident while we were driving through Quebec. Ran into the store because our phones were damaged and asked to use the Telephone. Shopkeep said he didn't understand me and that he didn't speak English. I then asked to use the Téléphone and he agreed. Cunt knew what I meant in English.

arrogant norman subhuman detected

You arrogant piece of shit

You are doing a shit job if your job is to answer people's questions and you refuse to. Everywhere else in Europe people have at least tried to use English even though they were really bad at it.
Just admit it. You are all jealous salty cunts who have a huge inferiority complex to Brits.

but they will speak paki
anyway you are trash, kill yourself
come here, we wont speak english too but simply because illiterate

Oh wow you live in columbia.
I'd rather live in france.
>live in columbia
>entire family get's kidnapped and tottered to death for absolutely no purpose cause drug gangs are dumb as fuck
AHAHAHAHA
What the fuck has columbia contributed to humanity and culture compared to france and francophiles?
Fuck you.

Hon hon hon

I fack yer mahther

t. Turk

>arrogant because i expect people in my country speakin my language
if i'm arrogant then you both are cucked at the fullest

>French arrogance once again on full display

you only speak french in other cunts too, it's a pleause to charge you double of what you should pay since you dont understand shit

I was interrailing and actually went to Italy from France. It was like night and day. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
We arrived to this camping area after it had already closed and the old owner noticed us outside the gates. He opened them and even helped us put our tent up in the dark. Italians are cool bros.

*pleasure

Lel,we destroyed Europe 4 times and yet the frogs are more hated than we are.

La bave de l'anglo n'atteint pas la blanche baguette.

parlo italiano filio di putana, non sono scimmia, parlo englisho in potato paese

>WAH WAH WAH WAH NO SIGNS IN ENGLISH WAH WAH WAH CRY CRY CRY
>us canadians are being DISCRIMINATED AGAINST! treated as SECOND CLASS CITIZENS
LMAO
I honestly hope quebec never get's independence so I can see the butthurt of you faggot's, it's BEAUTIFUL.
>mfw seeing anglo's being hutthurt

ahah sembri una di quelle bertucce che si agitano allo zoo, fatti una camomilla
glad to hear that, maybe you will get scammed a couple times but usually not rude people

>mamamia, this is the rich blond jew, let's be friend wit him while you search in his pockets
HAHAHAHAHA

The hypocritical nature and arrogance of frogs is realized by even the petrol huffing abos of Australia it seems.

I like those thread. Non countries hating France because they never did anything relevant. It makes me feel well.

Fuck off Pierre Bruce du Omelette

The face of arrogance

I have never been pickpocketed. Also I'm not a retard and always wear a money belt when traveling.

>The face of arrogance
HE USED FRENCH WORD TO WRITE THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>he's very well trained into criminal thinking
not surprised, the only thing you cant steal is some dignity

we will take over the EU and force you all to speak french
deal with it
germany is too hated by everyone nowadays it's our turn to rule this shit
we ARE taking over this shit union and there's nothing you can do about it yuropoors
start learning french today

>he used arrogance

I'll be honest, France is pretty fucking cool

no, you're very trained into criminal thinking and acts by beloved ndrangheta member

>n-no, you
le parbleu frog, im literally BTFO

>centuries of mobb activities vs some niggers selling hashish
keeeeeeek

>all these buttmad inferior countries being mad at glorious France
Lmao. Never change frogs.

>british airways

>fr*nch """"""people""""" are so infamously arrogant that the english language used the fr*nch word for the concept

and it's caled ConcordE not Concord, KEEEEEK

>The French "language"
Le le bon bons le frooooncais, le bonhomme de neige

>french engineering

You sure that isn't cum?

>he thinks it hurts more the french than the anglo
keeeeeek

HON HON HON. MY CHEESE, SHE IS STINKY. SACREBLU. ALLAH AKBAR.

Damn Army looks good.

(Vous) right now.

*accordion music plays in the background*

better than chicano rap KEEEEEK

Dont bully France.
French are bros

*teleports behind your back*
*takes elsass-lothringen*
Nothing personal, s-schwinehund

you say this because you need us but you'd turn your back on us if you could

on the other hand we don't need you, quite the opposite, the euro is an undervalued deutschmark that benefits you and fucks us over
franco-german friendship is a jewish scam
we'd be better off leaving this union or leading an anti-german block from inside the eu

the eternal gaul backstabbing again sirs

>hurr wanting independence from an unfair "partner" that acts more like an overlord is backstabbing
with thsi logic, hitler backstabbed the jews

>the euro is an undervalued deutschmark that benefits you and fucks us over
Well, maybe you shouldn't have forced us to abandon deutschmark and establish euro then

fuck france

pls no

fuck turd-gay

Reminder that France is the protagonist of western history.

More like the damsel in distress lmao

WHAT
NO
WE VOTED NO
WE VOTED NO TO THE EURO MASSIVELY, EVERYBODY WANTED TO KEEP THE FRANC
THEN WE WERE IGNORED COMPLETELY AND WE GOT THE EURO ANYWAYS
THIS WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST BETRAYALS THE PEOPLE OF FRANCE EVER EXPERIENCED

FUCK.YOU.

So you fought and still surrendered to the euro??

HahahahahahahahahahahahahHHHahahaaaaaaaaaaaaj

this now a france love thread

post good things about france

>France, Italy and European Commission backed a fully monetary union with a central bank, which British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher opposed.[5][6]

>France and the UK were opposed to German reunification, and attempted to influence the Soviet Union to stop it.[8] However, in late 1989 France extracted German commitment to the Monetary Union in return for support for German reunification.[9]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_euro#Development

You basically blackmailed us into joining Euro

our government did, that's because france is the seat of jewish oligarchy in europe
the people clearly didn't want the euro

ahah frog cucks

whos this fucker throwing shit to france? did you get cucked by a french or something son?

Then please dont blame us for what your government does

Ktf

>this kills the baguette

>THEN WE WERE IGNORED COMPLETELY AND WE GOT THE EURO ANYWAYS
are you surprised?

SMELLY DUMB FROG SCUM

J'adore mes voisins, les Québecois et l'Acadiens mais the French can go fuck themselves.

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-09-20/frenchman-pleads-guilty-after-new-zealand-hitchhike-hissy-fit/7862690?pfmredir=sm&WT.tsrc=Facebook

>All these non countries
Lel

This is OP face

This

Frenches are pussies LOL

>His language is gay
>is a weak leaf, is easily on fire
>He's eternally jealous of the French god
>Best part of his country is the French one
>Canada is Latin