This faggot thinks he deserves a long term contract and should be paid like a top 5 QB in the league

>This faggot thinks he deserves a long term contract and should be paid like a top 5 QB in the league

This guy is a fucking joke

he is the most inconsistent qb ive ever seen. half his games he's fucking elite, other half of his games he freezes with a linebacker 3 steps away from him and gets sacked

get a fucking clue kirk you fucking cunt

I made a bet with my friend that he gets the biggest contract in league history this offseason.

How are my odds looking?

Digits confirm

Who are you going to replace him with?

>300 yards
>3 tds
This loss was hardly his fault even if one of those TDs was in garbage time.

nice get

Agreed and digits confirm. This overrated piece of shit couldn't win a big game if his life depended on it

I could see it. Been a while since someone of his caliber was in FA. Not to say he's elite tier but no relevant QBs have been there in a while.

Meanwhile I'm over here with a losing week in my fantasy work league cuz this faggit couldn't get me .2 on the last drive when they practically gifted him the ball back.

>critical sacks
>critical ints (2)
>threw the ball away on critical 3rd downs

stats faggots need to fucking die

noice

This. Try actually watching the game and you see how many poor decisions he makes

exactly and the time he accidentally took a knee instead of spiking the ball to stop the clock and kick an easy fg before half, he'll never live that down.

Quints of truth

I'm a Raiders fan, and the way he manhandled our defense was impressive (granted, the Raiders secondary is pretty fucking lousy). I think he would be okay if he actually had two wide receivers who were very good (losing Garcon and Jackson was DUMB)

Nice quints. And yeah Cousins is a proven choker, he's delusional is he thinks he's worth top 5 money

Steelers getting him next year

>300 passing yards means anything

>steelers cap space being able to fit cousin's fat contract.

lol no, especially with teams like the 49ers that have plenty of cap room and a desperate need at QB.

>Niners drafting a qb at #2 AND signing a qb to a 5 year $130 mil contract

Broncos pls take him, the only hope is if Paxton needed another year to develop otherwise we're fucked.