Realise infirmary has suspended animated pod

>realise infirmary has suspended animated pod
>dont use it
Why not share it and just age 44 years each?
Or better yet, wake up the Captain now they have access and demand his pod as compensation for getting life screwed and saving the ship

How is anna farris holding up?

>>autodoc can suspend
>>pods can't

Who the fuck built this shit.
Why didn't he wake up someone younger and hotter?

Because he thought, "Wow, just like me..." After listening to her logs.

"Computer, of the 5000 people awakened, 2 are badly injured and both need the autodoc or will die."

"Brrrrt, I compute one of them will die."

logs
>>Jennifer Lawrence was the best he could find

I'd have thawed her, fucked her and blown her out of the airlock like the alien she is. NEXT

Wow theres an interesting thought.

What if they had done the movie where Pratt was some sick cunt that wakes up, so one by one he wakes others up to hunt them in the ship.

Who would ever fucking know? He could have literally murdered Lawrence and just got another when ready.

>>sick cunt

truly, the normies run this ship now captain.

Come on man, i'm Australian. Why pretend you aren't a normie? It isn't the Sup Forums of 10 years ago and you aren't some basement dwelling neckbeard, you're probably a 20 something year old student or worker with friends and maybe even a gf so just stop it.

>not having at least a dozen concubines
>plants trees and dies old and probably bitter instead

How many times do you think they had an argument and she found him locked in the infirmary going into animation?

>wake up one day
>cant find her
>shes hanged herself from the tree you planted together.
>you're 40+ and now alone for another 70 years.

What do you do??

see
because he is correct.

>What do you do??
delete all recordings and go into animation

why didn't they just not hype up a pretty standard rom com

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo not worth the watch? More of a waste of time than Arrival? Anyone got a spoiler filled rundown of this so called mess?

Spaceship is flying 5000 people to new place.

Big Asteroid causes a glitch it wakes up dude.

Dude lives by himself for over a year.

He looks over the profiles of other passengers, finds girl.

Finally decides to end her suspended animation which will trap her with him.

They fall in love, she finds out that he woke her up. She is pissed.

They realize they have to fix ship and this ship takes two people to fix it or everyone will die.

She forgives him and they live out their days on ship.

I rate it 3/10. Not worth it, though I enjoyed "The Arrival" a lot.

>rom com

I don't think you know what that means.

m8 I'm a 40 year old warlock. Now fuck off and peddle your blandness elsewhere

>and this ship takes two people to fix it or everyone will die.
well that explains the minimalist cast. still, sounds like a really derpy plot device. how would he know he woke the right person to help fix the ship?

he didnt wake her for that, he woke her because he loved her and was going insane from lonelyness. They found the problem with the ship by "accident" (cant be assed to explain the whole movie) later.

He didn't do it to fix the ship, he did it to not be lonely

So let me get this straight
>space flight technology
>deep space exploration
>robot bartenders
>no sex bots on board for either the passengers or better yet the crew members of said ship
does that about cover it?

The technology level that would have to have been reached to even undertake this journey would negate anything really happening the way it happened.

The ship hits a big asteroid chunk. They wouldn't have had autopilot that could avoid something that large in the future?

good point. it's Aliens all over again.

That was my first issue, as if the asteroid field appeared out of nowhere. too fast to avoid