Holy shit I just farted and it legit smelled like hard boiled eggs, jesus this is awful

Holy shit I just farted and it legit smelled like hard boiled eggs, jesus this is awful.

I can't fucking breathe what the fuck.

BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

*barp* ?

I actually had to open a window, I've never been disgusted by my own farts before that was horrible

reminds me of when I cropdusted my coworkers the other day and one of them started crying

that sounds hilarious

GET OFF MY BOARD FUCKING FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sorry i didnt enjoy this fart user

BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>tfw this is legitimately the best thread on this board

Any embarassingg farting stories? I
Once farted in school while standing up to go to lunch no one laughed or anything they thought it was the chair

A group of girls caught me jacking off in class

I was actually chewing this offbrand gum and when I tried to stick it under the desk it stayed stuck to my fingers so i spent like half an hour kneeding it until the stickiness went away

they probably thought it was ball butter

one time i committed to a fart but a bit of poop came out and it was noticably smelly even after i got rid of it in the bathroom so i followed this one guy around all day and managed to convince everybody that the smell was coming from him

Haha

I got caught by my hispanic teacher staring at her cleavage ,she put a sweater on after that

My French teacher used to not wear a bra and whenever she bent down to talk to me I'd get a great view, don't think she ever noticed. Or maybe she was doing it on purpose.

Nice

I remember some kid smacked a teacher in the ass and he was suspended and probably changed school , weve never seen him again after that

>not enjoying your own brand

SMASH THAT MOFUCKIN BRAP BUTTON

this

Also, enjoying your own farts is a way to self-check your health. If they smell bad for you there's probably something wrong.

Why do girl farts smell worse than men farts?

Because they swallow cum

roasties are disgusting

Pure Christian brrrapppppps go check this 4

Better question: why do farts smell worse in the shower
I'm assuming it's something to do with water vapour but I don't know

Good question

It has something to do with all the hot moisture opening up your sinuses

When I was a kid til about 12 I used to have poop problems. It all started when one time I held in my shit for like weeks as a child and it became a huge nigger baby. My grandma made me go in the bathroom and force it out after she found out I hadnt shit in so long. It was extremely painful.

Then I never really figured out how to wipe properly til I was like 12, so my tighty whities always had a shit streak in them.

Then one time in middle school I ran out of the locker room while doing jumping jacks at the same time because I was late and it made me shit my paints. Luckily we were playing golf that day so i went back inside and cleaned up.

I keep my asshole pristine these days. Never again.

I had the worst sulfur rotting egg burps the other day.

They legit smelled like sewage and the taste was completely disgusting. It was terrible.

>tfw anal fissures

>It was extremely painful.
for you

anyone ever fart in the shower while they're washing their butthole? if you spread your cheeks and farts the sound it makes is so different it's scary almost

you guys ever farted and then took of your undies just to smell it?

I bet Bane takes massive muscular shits.

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though

Satan pls. Farts are just gas why would they make your undies smell?

great thread

Maybe cause you're in an enclosed space.

Nah it's a totally different smell

really makes you laugh

farting is unfeminine so they hold them in as much as possible

I'm a man and I hold mine in as much as possible.

it's the humidity, my dude

this fart thread gets 50 replies and my Sidney Lumet thread got 3

rename Sup Forums to /meme/

>mfw this thread

Just when I begin to think you people are remotely normal

Me too, I shit my pants pretty regularly until I was like 10

This thread has been up for over an hour and has literally nothing to do with tv or film. Why are the mods such garbage at doing the one thing they're responsible for?