Peña Nieto

Sup Forums
What are your thoughts about president Nieto?

Based as fuck
Fucking Peña "kill and burn the anarchists" Nieto

I don't think about him at all.
But he's a piece of shit who should be massively sterilized like 80% of Mexico.

he's a homo, probably having nasty gay sex with trudeau as we speak.

Why does he look whiter than most Mexicans?

Peñabot detected

Why don't you?

He doesnt, he looks like the average mexican. You just assume everybody down here looks like a vine swinging indian.

Most Mexicans on the border don't look like that. Seriously though do the Whites all live in Mexico city or something?

i want to fuck her wife

I'm pretty sure he and Obongo taked times to bang Trudeaus wife

He's really cute and he's less of a hardass than he used to be about weed. I don't know much else, but I like what I know.

I bet they're having wonderful, beautiful gay sex. Maybe this is how Nieto came around, he got shotgunned on diplomatic visits enough times for it to take.

I hope he tries to include Central America on the new North American union, Maybe Mexico, USA, and all of Central America can be one federation. Is that not the final goal?

Just like most americans in the mississipi delta dont look white.

Regions have diferent shades, mexico is not the exeption, hollywood just likes you to think otherwise.
I dont have a single person in my family darker than him, in fact he is darker than most of them.

stay back trucha!

He's pretty handsome. I'd say he's the most photogenic between him, Trudeau, and Obama.

I like him for the simple fact that he inflicts massive butthurt on a lot of people.

Yeah because the Delta is like mostly Black, but the whites there are decadent from English people and they live in a swamp so most are sunburnt as hell.

Sure thing. There's room for everybody!

why his eyes that green

would you suck him off?

Wait, what?

Contacts

He kind of looks like an older version of Chicharito with the small eyes, pointy nose, and perfectly symmetrical eyebrows.

We don't want maras here. Fuck off.

Fake. His eyes are brown

Why do chicanos bash you people every waking minute?

Chulada de presidente!

#CuantosMasEPN
:v

que chingue a su madre

>people

he's whiter than my president

>tfw US has the least white prez in north america

kek'd

From the looks of it, not only your brothers in the USA but Mexicans as well put so much effort into making Salvadoreans look bad, Whats up with that?

votaria por el nuevamente

Because Trump was right about them, try to be in the shoes of an immigrant entering mexico, a nation of rapist and criminals

Pay for the wall

fuck off mara

Damn lol

Every time that somebody accuses an illegal immigrant of doing something illegal in the US then there's a 95% of probability that he's from one of those countries but of course they are all Mexicans to the US.

>vine swinging indian