Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Monitoring this bread

don't care

You can't say that.

JUST

She's lovely

I'm still afraid to watch his latest special because of some people talking about how bad it is.

its the worst special he's done so far

i think his monday shit still pretty good though, and nia isnt as bad as people say. probably is lovely to him some times. shes not hot to me but hey, different strokes

>Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing

Bill was hitting his 40's and didn't want to die alone with no one to love or care about him. Get over it, once you realize that you're a year or two away from the abyss you might settle for something less than perfect.

DUDE HITLER LMAO

No, she's an annoying cunt and I'd laugh at the irony if she hadn't ruined Bill's shit.

Damn, what happened to you, Billy? I loved The Smashing Pumpkins.

He has a bit suppoerting the "white priviledge" notion, so you tell me.

I felt it was "different" than his last special and not necessarily worst. He was clearly fucking with the audience a good percentage of the time which detracted from the funny. He also seems to be regressing into his monologues he did earlier in his career where he just talks about life. I feel like his style is just changing. I honestly got more entertainment out of it than his last special albeit less laughs.

As long as it doesn't have another 10 minute total snoozefest like the adoption thing in the last special ... it's gonna be fine.

It was alright, a lot of people Sup Forums just hate that he basically said "Don't get worked up about BLM, it's not about you". I'll admit it wasn't as strong as his other specials by a long shot, but based on the complaints some people are just mad he didn't tackle their pet issues.

FACT: All comedians lose their spark when they have a child.

Well, except those who never made it before cranking out the kids.
Can you imagine Gaffigan without his Pale Horde of spawns?

>it's a "comedian talks about dumb shit their kids have done" episode
>DUDE PARENTING LMAO

Pure northern european genetics

I like Nia. She offers another opinion and often changes her stance after debating Bill.

You just dislike her because she's black.

this i cant stand when these normie fucks start talking about how unique and funny their kid is. its like how every female comedian's jokes are about something funny their boyfriend/dad/brother did

She's a lovely lady, and I've always liked the whole dusky voice thing.

no because she's a woman and women aren't funny

>"Hey Nia get in here, grab a mic!"

The podcast fucking dies every time she opens her mouth. Who gives a shit what colour her skin is? The fact that you threw that up as an argument makes you look dense.

This one right here:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJZP2gsS5VQ

This is what she brings to the table...