Fuck

fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/a_cure_for_wellness/reviews/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn, I was pretty hype for this too.

I might still watch it, a 5.8/10 isn't that bad if you think about it.

>I'm going to see it anyway

>expecting a Gore Verbinski movie to be good

Why?

a gore verbinski movie that comes out in the january/february bad movie dumping ground at that

This
Critics can suck my dick

>there isn't one positive review on RT whose summary doesn't include a BUT

rottentomatoes.com/m/a_cure_for_wellness/reviews/

Double this

>black pearl
>not good

Who cares? just watch shutter island instead

Gore Verbinski kino was never meant to be

>judging a film by its RT score

sure is reddit in here

JUST

>a 5.8/10 isn't that bad if you think about it.

it seems pretty bad

john wick 2 is at 95% right now and it's 7.5. only a difference of 1.7 points but it's 56% fresher.

I'm going to watch it because I form my own opinions

Fuck. The trailer looked good.

I don't really want to be a in a movie theater for two and a half hours. I'll probably wait for a bluray rip and watch it at 2x speed

isn't that the question of the day?

Slow pace seems to be the main complaint.

How is that even a complaint, Jesus Christ.

The initial teaser was amazing. Then the first trailer looked worse. Then the second trailer looked even worse. Now the reviews are even worse.

I'm starting to think this might just be shitty.

If critics hate it it means it's too smart for he mainstream plebeian masses.

t. zack "capekino" snyder

who are you quoting?

What about the review that gave it a perfect score and says "IT'S LIKE SHUTTER ISLAND MEETS CRIMSON PEAK MEETS BIOSHOCK"?

>1st trailer was GOAT
>2nd trailer was meh
>superbowl thing was meh
>actual movie is pure shit

another victim of the suicide squad syndrome

It's 2 hours and 26 min.

do you really decide on going to a movie based on a fucking rotten tomatoes score?

I was into the movie from the billboards, then I saw the trailer before Split. Guess I saved myself some time. Apparently there's a Power Rangers movie now too for some reason.

Also RIP Dane DeHaan's career for the 4th time.

>There aren't enough quips or pop culture references to keep me interested. Where were all the explosions?

Fucking plebs I swear

>Rango
>not good

>expecting DUDE CRAZY PEOPLE ASYLUM-shit to be good ever

Probably nothing happening for a long time and it'll end up being inside is head the entire time.

Explain

Pleb critics just couldn't handle unfiltered VERBINSKINO

this
This is just RT.
somebody post their ratings on epic movies where they gave same ratings (no not BvS)

Split came out nowadays too, and was great

it looks good though...visually at least.

though, i had my suspicions when i saw it was a plot about g0iNg Kw/-\zY!!11!1!11!1

>shitting on one of the most underrated directors of our time

shame he keeps getting shafted by studios

fuck, i'm taking the gf to the movies this weekend. do I see this or John wick 2?

see john wick user, it's be easier to watch. if you see this movie she's gonna be constantly asking you stuff "wha? who's that? why did that happen? uhh, okay lol."

Mousehunt

Or, gimpy, the movie wasn't interesting enough to justify the slow pacing.

Damn, Verbinski. Even Shyamalan managed to unjust himself. Get your shit together

aren't you supposed to wait for someone to actually make a question?

This. I'll better watch a suposedly bad movie with interesting premise and by competent director than generic Disney shit with good scores

Isn't that the question of the day?

Is Dane Dehaan's career finally dead after this? He's only been in shit and flops since Chronicle

Valerian could be his last chance

Well he did spend 2 years on trying to get his bioshock film off the ground

>tfw even capeshit gets better ratings than a genuine artistic kino

is it kino tho? how do you know?

trust me i'm a kino expert

meanwhile the reddit flick is holified to 100%

Maybe this movie is actually just shit and John Wick is good?

Is it really that bad?

It seems to be another great trailer but shit movie core.

How we suposed to know, Einstein?

If you saw "Gore Verbinski" and "Dane DeHaan" and thought to yourself "this will be good" then you're probably retarded.

All the negative reviews are basically that it's a slow burn psychological thriller rather than a overly violent jump scare hollywood horror movie.

Sounds like it might actually be great to me.

Who here gets an inordinate amount of pleasure out of reading wikipedia full plot summaries of horror/thriller movies?

>I-if RedditTomatoes doesn't like it, then I can't!!

>visionary director

DROPPPPPPED

You can't watch every single movie, and you need some means of identifying which ones you'd like to watch before watching them. Since Verbinski is a hit-or-miss director, the tomatometer is worth taking into consideration.

No but I do like to read the parental guidance section of imdb pages on horror movies
I like to imagine 90% of them are done by some bible camp leader on one of those old grey box PCs that runs on windows XP

>8/10

>11 F-words. 15 Sh-words. 1 C-word. A few Hells and Damns including 2 instances of G-damn. Even with the R rating this film contains excessive swearing.