Is she too old?

Mrs Clinton is 68 years old, shouldn't she be thinking of retirement instead of something as strenuous as being president of the united states?

Is Hillary too over the hill to be president?

Doesn't she look a bit tired?

Trump is 69. What's your point?

No

She is, however, too evil

There are plenty of 69 year olds in great health, but this woman suffers from strokings, coughing fits, and worse. She doesn't have the strength or the stamina to be president. SAD!

Trump is older, and he's not qualified to be President.

Sup Forums BTFO.

but trump is high energy

Can someone make an extension that blocks Canadian posters?

Not talking about Trump, I'm asking about Clinton.

Everyone knows as women get older they become more unhinged and senile, I'm just not sure she would have the temperament to do the job.

Yes, she plans on retiring from the hundreds of millions of Americans she screwed over.

He literally paints a face on himself every day

>There are plenty of 69 year olds in great health, but this woman suffers from strokings, coughing fits, and worse. She doesn't have the strength or the stamina to be president. SAD!

That concerns me, we don't want a leader that appears unhealthy and weak to the rest of the world.

>68

She looks like 80

What? How could you say that to me? Why would you want to block Canadian posters?

Trump is an Immortal God-Emperor that doesn't count.

Why do you bring up Trump, are you autistic or do you have some sort of learning disability?

The questions I posed were about Hillary.
Is she healthy enough? Mentally prepared for the task? Women are so fragile...

As soon as someone makes an extension that blocks all proxyposters

boom, 75% of all shitposting gone in 10 seconds

Both are old, senile and unhinged.

She's younger than tRump.

Trump is older but he is healthier, he doesn't look so tired...so frail, maybe I should consider voting for him. America needs strength.

Actually women usually mellow out after menopause

In Hillary's case I think it might be reversed, she's just a cranky old bitch

>She looks like 80
Hrm, your right german-bro, she doesn't look youthful as her campaign photos present her to be. I'm starting to think they have been shopped or maybe they are using photos from many years ago.

Remember when leftists proclaimed and rightly so that Mccain was too old?

Fuck the left and the sea of double standards.

yes but she is also a woman, which makes her more delicate, more fragile, more angry at the young who still have so much more life ahead of them.

>Actually women usually mellow out after menopause
Sorry user, but your wrong, their hormones go crazy, their testosterone level increase, they grow hair in unwelcome places, and it makes them angry.

>Women are so fragile...

What's wrong with you? What does this have to do with women as a gender? Idiot.

You appear to be so autistic that you don't realize that I was pointing out that Trump is OLDER, so your question should be about him, and not Hillary Clinton.

Healthy enough
She is a woman. Name one good woman leader.

>fragile
It has everything to do with women. Women are naturally bad at politics and leading people. Trump is not only a man, but he is the best among men at what he is doing.

Women have evolved to nurture not make hard decisions, that's why it's so hard for them once they are older, no more children to raise, they start to feel unneeded, without purpose, fragile...

This just sounds like misogyny though. Plenty of women are capable of realizing themselves and being capable in their own right. You are simply biased because you support Trump, and I understand that.

I can somewhat see your point but that has changed over the past century. Women's roles have changed. How much of a difference do you think that would make from an evolutionary perspective, if any? This is besides the point that these are just theories and can't be empirically proven.

>You appear to be so autistic that you don't realize that I was pointing out that Trump is OLDER, so your question should be about him, and not Hillary Clinton.
trump is in great health according to his doctor and trump is always high energy. hillary on the other hand doesnt appear so good

>Plenty of women are capable of realizing themselves and being capable in their own right.
>Plenty of women are capable of being capable in their own right.
>capable of being capable
kek

Trump is 70. OP is dumb.

Trump is a super saiyan so that argument doesn't apply to him.

McCain was 72 when he was running for the office back in 2008

How would Hillary look in 2024 if she win 2 elections?

Post a pic

Trump shows the vigor of a young man and is more qualified to lead the organization of the american government than $hillary

If understanding economics and how to handle people and creating deals everyone walks away from the table happy with isn't qualified, I don't know what is.

Hilliary is unhealthy with her strokes and sagging chins, Trump is healthy as someone 15 years his junior, she is not prepared, plus I hear she is getting senile.

Most Canadian posters are streetshitting pajeets, some are in canada others with proxy.

What is wrong with what I said? You need to stop being so into Sup Forums here, of course it looks stupid when you condense it like an autistic teenager the way you did. It's out of context, idiot.

This sounds very vague. How exactly is he capable, besides empty platitudes and Sup Forums talking points? I get that I'm in your little echo chamber right now, but I'd appreciate a real answer.

>I hear
You sound like Trump. He hears things. From whom exactly? Reliable sources I hope.

she is too ugly, thats for sure. at least I can look at Trump without the urge to puke right away, can't say same thing about her.