Sup Forums writes a Simpsons episode

Sup Forums writes a Simpsons episode.

>Ralph gets an A+
Lisa investigates how Ralph was able to get a better grade than hers after she only managed to pull an A. Meanwhile Lenny and Carl get into an argument and Homer tries to mend their friendship by reminding them how they became friends in the first place.

This episode would become an instant classic

C story: Marge gets a part time job working at Sneed's Seed and Feed

You forgot a trendy celeb as a guest star

>it's a Lisa episode
For what purpose?

I don't get it

>Thrillhouse
Michael Jackson returns to help Milhouse get over his fear. A B plot involves Homer not being able to leave his house as he is always attacked by a bird while he tries different ways to curb its efforts assaulting him so he can leave his home peacefully.

>PewDiePie comes to Springfield. That's it.
>Special Guest Appearances by Felix Kjellberg and Michelle Obama

>The Life and Times Monty Burns

After an accident at the Nuclear power plant, Monty Burns is given one month to live. He realises that his legacy will be entirely negative so goes about trying to fix all of his wrongs. When he finds out Homer caused the accident he can't bring himself to fire him. After one month, Burns is still alive, goes back to the hospital. He was fine, infant the accident miraculously healed an underlying condition. Moleman had the one month to live.

>B plots

Why. You're practically admitting your main story isn't good enough to stand up by itself.

>shows where the first five minutes are pointless and do nothing to set up the story

Don't do this either.

homer looks for a bull on craigslist and gets more than he bargained for

>Maggie?
Bart wakes up one day to discover he is the only one remembering having a baby sister called "Maggie". He sets out to discover why no one in Springfield seems to not recall her.

>Why.
Because it's the Simpsons.

>season 30 Episode 14
>Homer looks for a bull on craigslist, Hannibal Buress stars as "Bull"

FIFY

I love this kind of a premise so fucking much, but I've never seen it properly executed. The closest were Flight Plan and The Forgotten, both of which were tolerable at best.

moleman twist really sold it for me.

>Don't Run with Scissors

Ellen DeGeneres recruits Lisa to run in a Wahhabi Muslims 4 LGBQTASMDDLG charity triathlon, but Donald Trump teams up with Mr Burns to Kidnap the trophy presenter Hillary Clinton in order to sell her to the Russians.

Sounds fucking awful to be honest

>My God; Your God
Ned goes to war with the neighbour opposite of The Simpson's house who turns out to be a Muslim. Also very cool and popular with the family which infuriates Ned and he becomes jealous of their new friendship.

Be Home Man.

Job is of shit, yellow cake for my yellow face.

Bjoryt the son, he is the hell. My arms cannot gro th' fingers for his throatrattle.

And then also that's wife Marf. Blue cone cunt.

Go to work cause what the fuck else.

Masterb Urns is there. This is his Xanadu & I am the broken dog of it. Smuckers, too, candied faggot.

Masterb Urn: Home Man, push these button.

Home Me: No.

Matter Burns: Verry well. Our fabulous ways will conform ye.

He picks up a book.

'Fan of reading?' he the Matlock Burns sez.

I shudder, I am not, but it hurts.

Smuckers hand me th' lighter.

Matterhorn, 'Feed my sheep, Montag.'

I torch. Him, Smuckers, the whole very thing. And finally me too.

It was a pleasure to burn.

K I N O
I
N
O

An episode which shows Ralph is actually smart could be kino rather than a meme spouting retard all the time.

>Backdoor Bart
Reverend Lovejoy molests Bart. Instead of going to the police, Bart blackmails him. When the other kids take note of Bart's sudden wealth, they try to seduce the other adults in Springfield.
B plot: Homer is fucking retarded and mistakes his mirror reflection for his evil twin.

Guest appearance by Chewbacca Mom

>That scene where he thinks his evil twin is raping Marge

>I want Ralph Wiggum to have depth.
You just hate humor, don't you?

actually funny

Marge cucks Homer with Carl while Homer sucks off Lenny. Lenny decides to rape Marge before they finish and cums inside her thus giving birth to Bart.

>Snowball
We go back in time to see The Simpsons adopt their first cat. Meanwhile, Grandpa is struggling to drive as well as he once did. Will the two storylines collide?

Guest appearance from Mark Ruffalo, Michael Keaton, Rachael McAdams and Brian d'Arcy James as "Floodlight" Writers on the Springfield Newspaper and then everyone blows their fucking brains out in a hyper realistic scene

Abe knocks over Bart and the family decide to toss him in front of Mr Burns's car because no one likes Burns,

I actually chuckled.

>Lisa moves head
>that poster actually says Jizz Fest

I bet you a dozen Sup Forumsbucks that the b plot you mentioned was used in some form on a seth macfarlane show

>Backdoor Bart

Ya cuz OP is a professional writer you slag

South Park did it!

> Wahhabi Muslims 4 LGBQTASMDDLG charity triathlon
Kek

Homer picks up martin from school accidentally because he is drunk, seeing double, and sees Martin's nerdiness and maleness as ecah of his kids sitting in the backseat. Marge nags him.

Homer: Well, excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on.

Marge: Homey, this is as stupid as that time you accidentally watched a whole season of family guy.

Cutaway gag to Seth Mcfarlane (guest starring as himself) pointing out all the terrible things about modern simpsons. this lasts 18 minutes.

Homer: Eh, at least we never do cutaway gags.

It was formely chuck's if it helps.

>A Poo in the Loop
Apu goes crazy trying to figure out who took a shit in his store. Meanwhile Mihlouses's dad becomes a millionaire, how? All will be revealed.

nice. sounds like a solid season 7 material

fucking insane how that op idea is more down to earth and decent than any of the episodes from the past several seasosn

kek

Lisa teaches all males in springfield about their privilege and castrate them all

Alternatively, Lisa teaches everyone about their yellow privilege.

>Angry Dad vs Wiggle Puppy
Ralph ends up selling his Wiggle Puppy idea to an animation studio who turns it into a movie featuring Angry Dad.

and martin become trans

At least Lisa has good taste in women

>Manjula Mandela
Apu's wife discovers that she is closely related to Nelson Mandela. Meanwhile the town's children are having a passionate debate about the merits of chocolate and vanilla ice cream, leading to divisions. Will the two storylines intersect?

>Poor Little Yellow Guy
Marge does a scene for Blacked.com

Meanwhile Moe refurbishes his bar.

>not Thrillho

Will the two storylines intersect?

He will change the bar into a swinger club, which will be named Cuck's Fuck and Suck

yeah

anyone but the current writers would put more effort and soul in an episode

I don't get it.

Lisa tricks Aunt Selma into marrying a refugee to keep them in the country. Homer and Bart are Trump supporters, but learn the error of their ways be episodes end. Marge was so busying looking at pinterest that she missed everything.

Special guest stars: Michael Moore, John Legend, and Jennifer Lawrence.

Marge is a robot

The real Armin Tamzarian is released from the prison sentence he served for war crimes and sues Skinner for defamation of his character.

See

Chuck owned a farm shop?