Uh

OK?

>WUZ
:^)

how come?

>Sup Forums was wrong
In other breaking news, water is wet.

Trump btfo

Sup Forums is always wrong when it comes to box office, they also though rogue one and episode 7 would flop too. I haven't watched hidden figures and probably never will,but I did not expect this at all. It's impressive that they made this much money.

This has made so much fucking money but I haven't heard about it outside of the internet, I hear about Rogue One and Lala Land all the time/

>highest grossing oscar bait

wowwwwwwwwww

no one cares about niggers outside the U.S.A

IDK, what markets was it released in internationally? No studio is going to go on a marketing blitz overseas for hidden niggers.

That's cause we are run by Jews

> Every time we move forward, they keep moving the finish line.

This is how respectable societies continue to make progress. It's understandable that negroes would have trouble with the concept.

I heard they're busing school kids to the movie for "education"

Modern Americans basically worship niggers while most of the rest of the world detests them.

>star wars
>flopping

its not possible

>GET OUT OF THE SHIP!

>"GET OFF THE ROCKET!"

why does the middle one with the glasses look so smug?

What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

The movie is pretty good, something every non-Sup Forums poster on Sup Forums already knew.

It's not some BLM Marxist bullshit. Sup Forums just gets triggered anytime they see black people.

Asians are pretty racist against Blacks unfortunately.

>Watch this movie with Sup Forums
>Missed the first hour and twenty minutes
>Feel like I missed nothing as every scene follows the same pattern of racebait racebait genderbait

WE WUZ THINKERS AND SHIET

Funny how we don't get daily threads complaining about how Braveheart and The Patriot are anti-British.

> unfortunately

No. They will lead humanity when the United States and most of Europe becomes an African tier hell hole.