Is he right?

Is he right?

no, he peaked in the last year champions semis and he didn't even play in the euro final
he's a scam, a marketing product

The eye-test gives it to Messi. He might end up more accomplished.
If only Messi scored that goal against Germany in 2014

was the surrogate mother black? that kid is mulato

why did he hire an antonella lookalike?

why not just taking badr hari with you? he's heartless ---

Have you been diagnosed with severe retardation by any chance?

no, why? have you seen his last matches?

because all the arab shitheads would stop voting for him and suddeely he wouldn't be best at playing football anymore.
however that is connected

he's been incredibly shit for months now, it's quite hilarious to see

Looks Brazilian to me

The only time he actually played well this year was may and june

Forget Dybala, Argentina's next star is...

I'm tired of the Cristiano-Messi meme. There are lots of players that deserve these awards more than them.

And no, Neymar is not one of them.

post moar antonellas pls

And I know just the one of those players!

He's only good atm in selling Egyptian steel

>Toni Kroos is the true Balon Do'or

He's wrong. Barcelona is nowhere near Real Madrid's level, I'm pretty sure Cristiano will win the next ballon dor and probably the one after it too. That's plain domination and therefore it's actually the end of this rivalry, it's not "just starting", TSU is literally dealing the final blow.

Marcus Acuna

Roberto Pereyra

I hope not, getting tired of them desu

Whats next for tsu? You just know hes going to pull an arnold. Ofc he will keep on modelling but alot of footballers do, like beckham. But will he act? Will he necome a coach? Build a brand?

>TSU is literally dealing the final blow
pretty good b8, 6/10

but why does the teams leven dictate if hes the best in the world?

jesus christ m8 he peaked in 2010 wtf is wrong with you

Both Messi and Ronaldo peaked long ago, it's just that they are such exceptional players nobody else comes anywhere close.

Maybe Pogba and Rashford will when they hit their prime.

I bet that Cristiano prays every night that Messi suffer a severe injury so that he won't have more goals in CL, more titles or beat any of his records.

Pogba is 24 years old already, at that age Messi was already the best in the world. None of the next best players in the world will ever have a dinasty that long.

>Messi still carrying Barca like a demigod
>Ronaldo struggling to score a single goal

>modelling
to the same extent he models now. eventually some brands like armani will drop him to sponsor the flavor of the season
>act
don't think so. his english is... acceptable. probably enough to score some cameos, nothing more than that
>coach
definitely not.
>build a brand
definitely yes. already has the hotels and that will lead to a lifestyle cr7 brand. besides portugal and madrid, his brand will - unironically and in a non memetical way -
expand into arab countries. the fact that his brother-in-law is an egyptian businessman (the guy from egyptian steel/cement) isn't just a coincidence - he paired up his sister with the businessman

Why don't goalies get the respect they deserve?
Especially if they play outside of spain

this is bait