Now that britain has left the EU...

Now that britain has left the EU, what's stopping the EU from saying: if you want to trade with us you can't trade with Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2q4p6x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf I love the EU now

because it cannot show the population of europe how tyrannical it can get, or else no european federation

>what's stopping the EU from saying: if you want to trade with us you can't trade with Britain?
Just try and stop us, kek

What's stopping the other party form refusing those terms?

How about £300,000,000 worth of French agriculture sold to Britain?

Or one in ten cars made in Germany going to Britain?

other countries would reject the fuck outta the EU if they did that. They're fearing another referendum from other countries the get the fuck out, which they should anyways.

The American military single handedly BTFOing all remaining EU nations combined.

Don't fool yourself, if it ever came to it, the USA would never pick the UK over the whole EU.

I love tyranny desu.
Remember how you tried to do the same with Cuba?

>Just try and stop us, kek

Good luck

It certainly won't be your trade deficit.

And with what military would the back that up?

I'm sorry, but I am 100% certain that NATO would not allow such a prospect as a whole.

Because they will get "nah we'd rather just trade with Britain, thanks."

Only because ukraine isn't there.

>what's stopping the EU from saying: if you want to trade with us you can't trade with Britain?
Basic logic, and reason?
What a stupid fucking question.

Money > Opinions, also this

>Because they will get "nah we'd rather just trade with Britain, thanks."

Let's see.... we'll sell 1 million units in Brtian OR we'll sell 10 million units in the EU... hmmm though call

That'd be a declaration of war.

Why does your flag even exist

Don't even need to do that. Just keep trading with both the UK and the EU, they don't have the balls to turn down a valuable trading partner against their own best interests out of spite.

>TFW Fourth Reich is falling apart and we didn't even have to do anything this time

What of it?

The WTO.

A combined EU in a state of war... war economy and all... lol

The production capacity of the EU would be enormous (you'd better hope it was a short war or you'd lose).

why does yours even exist, nigger?

GIB BACK SPANISH NETHERLANDS U CHEAP USELESS CUNT

Now, Britain is no longer in the way anymore, causing trouble in the EU

THE EU IS NOW STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE!

EU army when?

Ukraine has been fending off savage russian attacks for three years. We're literally gods of war. After the victory in moskov we'll go after those who made laugh of us.

But that's the thing; we don't HAVE to pick. EU can talk shit, but they can't back it up without shooting themselves in the foot.
>Remember how you tried to do the same with Cuba?
No, we embargoed Cuba, not the other way around. And Cuba was only a minor trading partner but potentially a major strategic threat, so the trade-off was actually worth it. For Europe, there's simply no scenario where sticking it to the UK is worth cutting off trade with a major (or minor) trade partner.
Exactly; if ANYONE is actually going to benefit from an embargo, it's the US, not EU (though in reality both parties would suffer; EU somewhat moreso). EU would be out of their minds to cut off trade with us over something so minor.
Not likely. Fortunately it's not necessary either. We'll trade with whoever we damn well want.
Because the Kievan Rus was formed/unified by Swedes. :^)

>No, we embargoed Cuba, not the other way around.
Actually you refused cargo ships that docked in Cuba to dock at US ports until a few years ago. Maybe you still do I kept up with it.

And you tried to fine German banks with subsidiaries in your country for doing business with Cuba.

Because Britain is about a third the size of the EU put together

Shit, Belgium escaped the Netherlands agian

Because that's how wars start.

u wot?

Because that would remove jobs.

British economy: 2.8 trillion
EU economy minus Britain: 13.4 trillion
question?
dailymotion.com/video/x2q4p6x

>Actually you refused cargo ships that docked in Cuba to dock at US ports until a few years ago.
Yes. The embargo went on longer than it needed to, unfortunately, but it was still worth it. There's no way an embargo with the US is worth it for the EU, and we have no reason to embargo them. Trade will continue.
>And you tried to fine German banks with subsidiaries in your country for doing business with Cuba.
There's a huge difference between a handful of individual German companies and the EU as a whole.

> fighting off savage attacks

That's a funny way of spelling " receiving good deals in gas and stealing it regardless".

EU can't pull a China with the Taiwan embassy thing. USA, Russia and China will do whatever they want. Not being able to buy cheap shit from China or advanced electronics from USA is going to kill EU in a matter of a year.

EU doesn't want to start a trade war, there main objective is to force UK into a norway deal where they are de facto in the EU but with no vote.

UK cuck politicians will probably go for this sens none of them even wanted to leave in the first place.

That would be good.

Huge outrage, more EU sceptic movements, the end of Brussels. Upon further consideration, yeah, let's hope they do this.
They won't, though, they have a hard enough time to stomach the loss, intentionally losing more business will lead to a revolting industry, they are already more than pissed off about the neverending Russian sanctions game.

Fuck off.
Belgium belongs to me.

>cold war era Soviet military technology

yeah, no

uk- 3ish countries

eu- 30ish

pretty abysmal senpai

Why would their be outrage? UK would be killed and capital would flow to you

us: 60ish states
>economy comparable to a union of 27 states
SAD!

Optics.
Really pushing for that USSE there.

They can stop trading though, countries in the EU are quite self-sustaining.

What country is this?

Theoretically it goes against the WTO. But nobody cares about these (actually) globalist scum.

The slightly less globalist scum (the EU) have no army. The only military might of any relevance inside the EU is France and they are already one of the euro skeptic, especially the army which is more nationalist than the country in general. If the EU tries ti pull something like this, the French army is if anything more likely to invade Belgium and Luxembourg and put EU official on trial.

You also have to realize that even Napoleon couldn't maintain a blockade on the UK with by far the mightiest army in the world, if only because of the massive smuggling that happened between France, the Netherlands and England. Juncker and the rest of the wankers would just look ridiculous trying to pull off what Napoleon couldn't.

nukes of course

Because the EU is shit at trade.

Like record breakingly bad at it.

>The EU says to America "If you want to trade with us, you must cut off trade to Britain"
>This arrangement is bad for America, who wants to trade with both
>America calls their bluff and the EU backs down, realising it could lose a major partner
>America now gets to sell 1 million units in Britain AND 10 million units in the EU

Wow, that sure was a tough call huh, guess I'm on the #remaintrain now!

>EU doesn't back down
>Elon Musk rides into the """white""" house on a dinosaur and forces them to trade with the EU only
That's it. I'm a #musketeer now.

>trying to be like USA
this is what got you into this bother in the first place. Cut that shit out, Europeans are not Americans.

Read up on Charlemagne.

The EU wouldn't do it in the first place, because they stand to gain absolutely nothing from it, and it hurts their reputation on the world stage. At this point, the EU really needs to avoid doing anything that's going to stir up even more anti-EU sentiment in Europe, and trying to force trading partners into less-than-ideal trade deals because of butthurt is a great way to do that.

This. Also EU is too much of a pussy.

At this point Britain really needs a Norway like deal.

Yeah, Europe is a continent of distinct nations with complete self-government, not some imperialistic union.

Since 52% of the English won't get the joke, I'll spell it out: England just voted itself out of the UK.

does norway have the free movement of people? i dont know much about norway's immigration

because didnt switzerland make some laws about controlled immigration and it got kicked out of something? im working on the assumption that norway and medpac bros have the same eu deal

Won't happen because the whole reason we voted out was based on more control of our borders. A deal like Norway would mean we pay exactly the same annual fee as we already are doing and still have no controls of the border. So we'd essentially end up with a way worse off deal.

We'll see. Won't we.

Yes they do. Lived there myself for 5 years. All I had to do was sign a form at the police station and I had my tax number within a week.

Germany exports a lot of cars to the GB, at the same time the german car manufacturs are desperate to sell their cars.

It needs at least two parties to trade something. You wanna cancel Britain from the equation? Then you also cancel all the trades that benefit countries in the EU that trade with Britain

Germany #1
UK #4

What do you mean? Economic ratings?

Germany is a export nation and UK imports our products. Without #4 the #1 wont be #1 in the future.

Germany #1
Netherlands #2
UK #4

>does norway have the free movement of people?

Yes... Norway is literally a 99% member of the EU already (except fishing policies)

Nexit :^)

...even if we voted no to the EU fucking twice

DEMOCRACY!

Never going to happen. Screenshot this post.

Just did... I doubt I will remember what it means in the future though...

>English complaining about tyranny and multiculturalism

It's like an Italian complaining about too much pasta and hand gestures.

Because the UK made up like 20% of the EU's economy?

The stuff about the EU forcing USA to not trade with UK is just b8 right guys?

guys?

If the choice is between becoming a superstate and getting economically fucked to death by superstates, you better believe we're becoming a superstate.

The EU economy is tanking.

Thank you for your insight.

The fact that's retarded?
The fact people might just decide to trade with brtain anyway since the EU couldn't finalise a trade deal to save it's fucking life?

Thank you for taking all those refugees