Subtle imagery

ITT: Things it took you multiple watches to notice

Snyder had an image of Jesus behind Superman when he was talking about saving people

It's actually Jesus asking for advice to God. Like Supes is asking advice to the priest.

>can't even make fun of Snyder right

kys

mind blown

>he thinks that movies are like a game where spotting the imagery or references makes the movie bad and he "wins"

Now THAT is filmmaking!

>subtle

so this....is the power.....of capekino....

How come i never noticed this???

How does Snyder do that? Even years after the movie was released we still notice new things.

There's no winning with plebs. That's why they're plebs.

>TOO OBVIOUS IT'S BAD!
>TOO ABSTRACT I DIDN'T GET IT IT'S BAD!

WHOA. SUPERMAN IS JESUS?!

That's the true depth and genius of Zack

>my interpretation is better than yours!
You do know there's multiple ways to interpret this, right? Like for instance, we're seeing this from the perspective of the priest therefore its the priest who sees Superman as Jesus. It's still silly.

>only just noticing this

Lmao MCUcks only just realising cape kino

Really makes you think

yes

>subtle imagery

lmao yeah so subtle

Also Snyder's on the nose biblical symbolism makes his work even more simpler and finite, not any "deeper" because there is only one universal answer to everything, superman is our saviour like Jesus and that's it, no other explanation to it.

That's why heavy use of symbolism ironically makes a movie "simpler"

post just one scene from any Snyder movie where the content is "too abstract" pls

>"...if there's a chance I can save my hair by turning myself in"

>All these Marvel fags cherry picking the obvious symbolism to console themselves for the fact they didn't pick up on the actual subtleties in MoS and BvS

At least, reddit is here

all capeshit is bad. watch real movies you fucking autists