ITT: "Oh yeah, that exists."

ITT: "Oh yeah, that exists."

Pretty much anything Adam Sandler made post-Click

Wow, the movie's poster is so intense, there's so much going on!

Not like in the movie.

Pretty much everything Adam Sandler has ever made.

Do children like these movies? I saw it and it felt like it was for 8 year olds but there's constant manchildren discussion on the internet

Bond in space

does it have good action?

It half asses everything the original pulled off so well and has Samual L Jackson instead of a fight with an ED209. There's a reason nobody remembers it.

Does fucking anyone remember that this movie happened?

I know I went and saw it but I don't remember anything about it.

How about this completely different movie that isn't the A-Team?

A tank parachuted out of a plane.

not that bad of a movie. Just nothing compared to the original

ED209 = big mech-looking killer robot?

Robocop fights two or three of those at the same time in the new movie, actually. I thought the action was decent and the body horror stuff worked really well, too. I went in expecting a soulless remake and was pleasantly surprised at a film worth watching. If they made a sequel I'd consider going to the cinema for it and I basically don't go to the cinema anymore so that's saying something.

8 year olds is harsh. more like 13 year olds.

I bet you enjoy the works of wes anderson.

That's bad enough to be memorable though.

good movie.

That's kino pleb

I wonder what Hugo Drax would've done if strombergs plan was successful

Lowkey one of the best Bond films.
Only hated by "purist" plebs.

Age of Ultron is strangely underrated and under-appreciated imo.

Yes, it's big and bloated, but also impressive in how much it manages to do right.

It's a movie with the balls to have one of its heroes state matter-of-factly that "yes, the human race is doomed", something you'd never hear from another superhero movie.

Has its issues of course, would have been much improved if Ultron was more menacing and less quippy

they flew a tank, user

Civil War is so much better at being an Avengers movie than this

>tfw you're a kino maker in your home country but Hollywood forces you to do remake shit

>something you'd never hear from another superhero movie.
Uh, you've not seen many superhero movies have you user.

It's something you'd typically hear from a villain. My point still stands.

I remember an interview before release where Michael Keaton talked about how he saw Elite Squad and was so amped on it he just agreed to do anything the director wanted him for.

That's two victims of shitty remake / reboot culture.

I remember a character saying "wow it's like call of duty!" That's the moment I realized I was probably the oldest person in the theater and I stopped watching this children movie and I left.

That movie is severly underrated

should've stopped after 2

remember this flop ?

wait, really?

of course. countless threads on it.

>“I talked to José Padilha for a week by phone. He will begin filming Robocop. He is saying that it is the worst experience. For every 10 ideas he has, 9 are cut. Whatever he wants, he has to fight. ‘This is hell here,’ he told me. ‘The film will be good, but I never suffered so much and do not want to do it again.’ He is bitter, but it’s a fighter."

>flop
Nope

Giving him Robocop was the best idea ever.
The problem was Sony pictures assholes who ruined it.

I remember it being pretty good.

Literally Forgettability - The Motion Picture.

Rex'd

Deja Thoris was hot
as
fuck

I liked this movie, but also completely forgot about it so thanks

got to see mark antony and caesar bromancing it up on fucking mars whats not to like you little cunt

Why does it seem that any time Disney attempt to make something that isn't a 2D animated film, it always turns out shit?

Envy with jack black and Ben stiller

Zoolander 2.

So forgettable I forgot to put a letterboxd entry for it

Tropa de Elite was great, shame that americucks can't handle the reality of Brazil's favelas.

Well it's lucky you remembered in the end how would humanity have survived otherwise

never heard of this flop
why is it so bad?

Come on, that's hardly forgotten.

Nobody I know has ever seen it

not outrageous at all

This was a pretty fun film, actually

I only remember Virginia.

cut 45 minutes of muh injuns out of this and it would have been the biggest pre-capeshit franchise.

>>A tank parachuted out of a plane.
this.

I was going to say, this is really the only thing I remember about the whole thing

I liked it

what does that tag even mean?

WHERE DOES THE SHIT GO?

this movie had problems but it wasn't horrible. the funny bits outweighed the problems, to me.

He'd be Elon Musk

that costume looks sick though

Except that Lesbo scene

That's not impossible

I went with my nephew, who was 10 at the time. He wanted to see it because he liked the first Avengers movie and has some of the action figures and comics. I could tell he didn't enjoy, he usually asks countless questions at the end of movies he likes and after AoU he just started talking about something completely unrelated.

It's not bad, though it has some of the flaws of other Disney movies; cliched romance, cliched villains, over-dramatic "epic" music played during every scene

Some elements of it are really cool though and I wish it had done well enough to get a sequel

>a film worth watching
Did we watch the same movie? It was so terrible, one of the worst movies I've seen

>Snyderlards still permasalty
LMAOing @ your life

That movie is fucking sick, I still watch it a fair bit

Man, I remember the shills/contrarians of Sup Forums reeeeing themselves raw over how nu robocop was gonna be kino.

Wow people looking up, a lot.

Kill yourself

I don't get where that's coming from, honestly.

I've seen plenty of terrible films in recent years. That soulless Total Recall with Colin InvertedEyebrowface and Yo, Mister White. Or that pandering cringefest Django Unchained, it was like Tarantino making fun of normalfags for not calling him out on his bullshit already. There were many more but those are the ones that come to mind for some reason.

Regarding Robocop, just imagine for a second it was an original movie. Imagine there was no original Robocop. This film comes out and it is what it is. I think you'd appreciate it then. Maybe my "advantage" was that I haven't watched Robocop since the early 2000s so I didn't constantly compare the two while watching the new one.

>Cut most of the 'jokes'
>Cast someone else as Tonto and make him a serious ass kicker indian, like that dude from new Magnificent Seven
>Trim about 30mins off its runtime, mostly Depp camera hogging anyway
>Do away with the 'old tonto teling the story' frame. Utterly pointless.

Cowboy kino revival. The final act with the trains and the Lone Ranger theme is fucking fantastic.

I saw this in theaters for some reason, even though I never watched a single episode of the A-Team. I liked it.

what the fuck i want this now

already senile?

i remember watching this

Plus didn't Mark Mothersbaugh or somebody like that do the music?

It's actually a pretty decent comedy desu.