Why does Sup Forums fear empowered black women?

Facts:
>Black women are more traditional and willing to defer to men compared to whites who are brainwashed by feminists
>Black women have much better, fertile child rearing hips, large breasts, and huge butts making them the perfect breeding and sexual partners
>Black women are not used to relying on men for anything and have very low expectations so when a real man brings home the money they treat him like a god
>Natural cooking and child raising skills from centuries of working in the homes of whites doing those things

So why aren't you making the clear cut choice to find a black woman to pair with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q9mg4zpzTNI
prisonpolicy.org/graphs/murderrace.html
xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/grand-jean/hurston/chapters/Chapter2.html#women
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's easy to fear things that don't exist. It that whole "the unknown" and "the abyss stared back into me" kind of thing. The monster under the bed wasn't real, either.

Fuck niggers I hope they all die

fpbp

I am attracted to maybe 1% of black women. Assuming I actually met one like that, I still don't want my kids to be disgusting Mischlings.

HERE WE GO

H I G H
T E S T

You're right about most of those thing, except
>Natural cooking and child raising skills from centuries of working in the homes of whites doing those things (LOL)
Also, they're like an entire race of "butterfaces"

>having a mulatto spawn
>ever

Is she sitting on a toilet? Poo in loos BTFo

JUST LOOK AT THOSE CHILD REARING HIPS

MY GOD, HOW COULD I HAVE BEEN SO WRONG? TRULY, BLACK WOMEN ARE SUPREME.

Why not name it Tumor?

>Black women are more traditional
>70% of mothers are single

Black """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""woman""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Fpbp
Also we hate entitled women in general

damn, did it died

Only thing you need to read here.

"""""Edjumacated""""" (i.e. indoctrinated) black women are memes, and the rest tend to be ghetto trash.

>posts mestizo

Lol what video is that from? Did she survive?

tldr, OP.

black women want to be white. pic related.

Which holds up all holds up, until you realize that black women have only evolved to be sexually appealing because they literally have nothing else to offer.

Do you want to marry something that was born and bred specifically to have sex and NOTHING else?

Now black hookers on the other hand, woo. Do that, don't marry one.

Yea they're super traditional. That why the black community has 72% single parent household rate. Keep dreaming nigger

that thing actually looks like a fucking klingon

I don't. I love black girls.

I don't know how shit is in the West, but here, black women are either

A. career oriented
B. plan on getting a man to pay for their bills

The smartest women in the school i used to go to were black.
Plus, statistics show WM/BF have the lowest divorce rates in the US, so it doesn't seem to be false.

Takes one quick glace at their childrens behavior. Well that was fast. Guess it's pretty fucking obvious.

i wouldn't mind having a black girlfriend desu

but no kids

What are you talking about? The ghetto hoodrat nigger beyonce is proud of her baby hair and being black. Which is exactly why she bleachs her skin and constantly gets her hair straightened

Beyonce being pretty is the dumbest fucking lie that the MSM has gotten people to believe. Some black women are attractive. That bitch is ugly as fuck and has gotten significantly worse with age. She looks like an overweight 35 year old man in drag who had a 10 year hard drug habit. Disgusting.

Every fucking time I'm at wal-mart some black Sheboon allows her Harem of niglets to run all over the place like Apes Fuck black women I wouldn't stick my dick in a black women if she was the last women to fuck on earth.

I've known more single black women who've had kids from multiple fathers than married black women with kids.

that image reads like someones sonic character OC

would you hand a gun to a money? I wouldnt give power to a monkey either, it won't end well.

I would rather see kids raised by apes than a black person. Atleast apes have some dignity and know how to take care of their kids.

Monkeys are smarter than sheboons she yes I would.

Niggers believing in karma is comical.

They don't ask what they fuck they did to be scum of this earth?

probably the AIDS

FACT: Black women are more likely on a per capita basis to commit murder than white men

FACT: Black women are the only demographic in the US that is more likely to be obese than not. 55% of black women in America are OBESE. Not just overweight but OBESE

C A N C E R

Their pussies stink 90% of the time.
Trust me anons.

Never fuck a fatty Just don't do it.

Because they're all obese landwhales.

Even the ones considered "beautiful" or "sexy" don't have proper genital hygiene. I think it's just a black thing, their pussies just smell bad.

My girlfriend is half black and I'll probably end up having kids with her. I'm against racemixing but I love her, the internal struggle is real.

Adopt.
Or raise the kid as if it were fully white 100%, it'lle come out better then any black on the planet. Don't forget to tell him that 90% of his race is worthless and that he WILL be the exception.

I wouldn't mind black pride so much if it wasn't such a blatant lie. Where I live black women are easily 75% ghetto trash, exactly what you see in every nigger-related video.

I'd have more respect for black apologists if they were honest and addressed the uncivilized nature of the black community rather than shove down my throat an image of black women that just isn't real.

But we all know that will never happen.

Lad, don't be a cuck.
Okay?

>FACT: Black women are more likely on a per capita basis to commit murder than white men

Would love a source on this to cite in future discussions

A couple cucks I know love to toss out the bullshit argument that "men commit the vast majority of violent crime therefore we should exterminate all men" as an absurdist rebuttal to the idea that we should judge different groups differently based on behavior

Here's your daily red pill dose you missed user.

youtube.com/watch?v=q9mg4zpzTNI

here you go
prisonpolicy.org/graphs/murderrace.html

American blacks, being largely uneducated, are not the enlightened liberals fighting against oppression like they're made out to be. I don't wanna say they're redpilled, because that implies reactionarism (coming back out from a liberal mindset or liberal world), but they are certainly very traditional, because traditionalism is of course just the natural state of humanity; liberalism is a sick perversion of natural thought brought about by too much luxury.

Anyway

xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/grand-jean/hurston/chapters/Chapter2.html#women

This author grew up in some shit ghetto but dun got educated and became a writer, then came back to collect all the folklore that the african american culture had developed.
Excuse the ebonics, she wrote it like that for rhetorical effect, but the story essentially reads exactly like any traditional white folktale. It's about the roles of man and woman. Liberals love to tell you such roles are merely social constructs and don't exist, but I'm sure the whole african-american community who they work so hard to babysit and defend would argue there's definitely something more innate, just like we think here.

HIGH TEST