Miserable United General

Who else cant wait to watch some turgid football tonight?
Or see Herrera and Lingard play when theyre total passengers in a shitty joke cup match?
Further discussions on how Jose is a twat fantasising about moving to Paris

Am so disappointed on my dearest club Manchester United, how could just ordinary Huddersfield came to our house and beat us red handed. Where I don't blame the players I play our stupid coach call Jose Moriho, if Manchester United couldn't win small club how we they win big team like Totteham, Chelsea, Manchester City, Arsenal. If to say we are away and they win us it would have been better. Loosing in our house is a very big disappointed, if u look at the Epl table now Manchester United is at risk very big risk, I pray that we might not end up in 6 position just as last season. Jose Moriho isn't a best coach to manage Manchester United he doesn't have the experience of coach, he doesn't know how to fix players, if the board of Manchester United didn't sack this fool on time, I bet u Manchester United is going to end up in relegation zone just has he wanted to do for Chelsea before he got sack. Am so disappointed I couldn't believed that this is happen to our big club just so sad. Jose Moriho is making thing hard for us,,, sorry fan am not abusing our great club just want to say Jose Moriho is not a good coach to our club up Manchester, we lose, we win, we draw. We are still the united family. Don't let this to take away from our big club,. I know this we make us more strong better.

I know there's been a bit of pessimism in this board following our recent form in the last three games, but DAMN IT, this is Manchester United. WE were the club people feared for years, and we will be the club that people will learn to fear again for years to come. I know some of you will try to hit me with stats and will be saying that i need to be more realistic, but fuck that! Being a supporter doesn't mean you track stats, it means you give your full support in the face of any and all adversity. We need to face all these matches with our heads up high and the belief that we are the better team. We will face these challenges head on and we will conquer! GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER FUCKING UNITED!

(Now I know some might say this a shitpost or whatnot, but I love this team and the supporters, and I want us to look positively toward the future for this club)

(I know this doesn't apply to all supporters, and no I don't think I'm better than anyone else here.)

Looking forward to Man U dropping out the title race in the next few matches.

#bring it on

I saw Jose Mourinho at a grocery store in Old Trafford yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, oh like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Fredos in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

*Dabs*

same. also the subsequent mouyes meltdown where he flails around wildly for a scapegoat

I know this thread is mostly just going to be ABUs spamming, but I'll answer anyway. Mourinho is becoming really tiresome already. He's not helped by Pep and Poch building great, attractive teams. Mou-ball with his demeanour in interviews and press conferences can be tolerable when it gets results. When it's not working it creates a situation where resentment between all parties can blow up really quickly. PSG has always been on the back-burner for him but I think right now he's just angling for a new contract at United. The idea of him signing a new contract doesn't look too appealing at the moment considering his attitude to big games. He's currently looking like a manager that can coach defending really well but is scared, or doesn't know how to break teams down. Even against smaller teams, the attacking football has been archaic.

Next fixtures:

>Spurs (3rd)
>Chelsea (4th)
>Newcastle (7th)
>Brighton (12th)
>Watford (6th)
>Arsenal (5th)
>City (1st)

GG

But they'll win almost all of those

There's talk of Pogba not being back until December. The lack of clarity on the situation is really pissing me off.

I feeeeeeel sory for miki, he's shit

>Spurs
lose
>Chelsea
draw
>Newcastle
draw
>Brighton
draw
>Watford
unironically lose
>Arsenal
draw
>City
lose

>>Newcastle
>draw
Doubt desu

>supporting Dabchester "Manure" Snubnited
>have one of the world's best prospects in your reserves but play Rafael in centre mid instead
>lose prospect for nothing, watch him statpad in a free role for the only team in a post league, buy him back for 200 million fifty pence pieces and discover he's not actually that good
>employ David >Moyes
>employ LOOUUIS VAAN GAAAAL
>employ Chodesay Moyesinho
>play the most negative, boring, uninspired, disgusting football
>moan about injuries
>accuse other managers of playing bad football
>accuse other managers of moaning about injuries
>believing the GGMU Customer Relations Team when they tell you an Armenian shoplifter is a good player
>actually believing Mikihitaryan could lace the boots of KDB or David Silva
>actually calling Darmian the best right back in the league after three games against middling opposition
>actually bragging about buying Depay, Di Maria and Lindelof
>moaning like a cunt when you sign Fellaini, only for him to unironically be your best player
>ruin every big game by grinding out an anti-football nil nil
>actually claiming Pooal "I poo'd myself today" Poogba is why you're not playing well, as if one glory pass and one decent nearly on target shot a game is worth anything
>actually having the gall to complain about referee decisions or injury time at any point for the next twenty years

I could go on lads, that's just off the top of my head, but I think it's safe to say United have overtaken Liverpool as the league's most unlikeable club/fans

>Spurs (H)
win
>Chelsea (A)
draw
>Newcastle
win
>Brighton
win
>Watford
win
>Arsenal
6-0 ez
>City (H)
Win

Newcastle are doing well

>both starting CBs out
>starting cm and backup out forcing them to play ten men cause Herrera is invisible
>no lb
>Ibra not healed yet

Injuries killing them

>Pooal "I poo'd myself today" Poogba

6th-10th has literally been their level for years now, they got relegated twice due to hilariously poor management

They'll still get fucked by Manure

I'm so sick of the team. Lingard, Miki, Shaw, Herrera, Mata, Smalling, Jones and that Swedish twat are all stealing £100k+ every week

This kills the Man Utd (defense)

I'm going to England in March. How can I watch a soccer game and enjoy the experience?

go watch a Liverpool match. Unironically a good laugh, guaranteed at least one goal with all the hilarious defending

Go watch arsenal. Usually plays very quick direct football with a lot of speed. Very fun to watch.

I guarantee you Man United will beat us.
We scraped past Palace for fucks sake

To be fair, Roy Hodgson is a mastermind

True. We got lucky as fuck though.
And also Cabaye should have got a red so who knoooows.

Smalling and Jones are going to get KANEd so badly

The reality is Mouyes actually knows how to set a team up defensively and Kane will spend the whole game isolated and feeding off scraps.

The reality is that Kane can fuck up all Mourinho's plans because he's that good.

>inb4 Herrera man marking Kane

HES BACK

It's time to face facts customers. United will NEVER dominate English football again like in the dark ferguson era.

Man City WILL dominate English football for years to come.

cole with the smackdown

Alright lads, how to we go about fixing United?

I would love to see us use our money to buy good players, not just tall black lads. My dream is that one day United will play like 2011-era Barça.

but Ferguson isn't the coach anymore?!!?!!!