My mom is in France

I'm so worried about her, especially after everything I read here. I tried to warn her but I don't think she takes it seriously enough.

Goddamn it, I'm so worried...

Why do you speak English with her?

Are you a WMAF hapa incel?

No, both my parents are Thai but we lived in America for a long time.

youre a dumb motherfucker taking Sup Forums seriously, let her enjoy her travel without an annoying kid saying REEEE YOU WILL BE ROBBED AND RAPED YOU 4 CHAN TOLD ME REEEEEEE

strong negroes will take care of her

France is hell.

Kurosaki-san is still missing in France.

Who?

>Charles Something

Just came here to tell you that despite everything, France is STILL much safer than your shithole.

You're like the Black Americans who posts about whether it's safe to travel to Eastern Europe while living in Detroit.

I don't know what you've heard but it's quite safe here, especially if you're Thai.

I'm not going to say anything about Australia though, since the chances of you being native Australian are low. But chances are that my country is far safer than whatever shithole you ran from before being an immigrant in Australia.

>Black Americans who posts about whether it's safe to travel to Eastern Europe

Well they are right to be worried, Eastern Europe is full of racists. Especially going out at night would be dangerous.

To be honest, Eastern Europeans are racist as fuck, so it might be not completely safe to travel there when you are black

Well, color me surprised I always thought your country was one of the more dangerous ones of SEA. And I am a true blue Aussie.
What's the worst SEA country in your opinion.

I don't think it'd be worse than America, unless you live in a gated community.

I think African Americans who can afford travel to Europe don't live in worst neighbourhoods

It depends on your definition of "worst" but the most violent place in SEA to be right now would be the Philippines. Their drug war is raging nationwide and killing thousands weekly, while Muslim insurgents are holding the entire city of Marawi.

It's also the most dangerous country in the world for journalists, after Afghanistan. Foreign journalists don't even report from there anymore, the BBC for example uses correspondents based in Bangkok.

>murdertugal

ok wtf is going on in portugal?

This. It's always dark red in these maps. What happens there?

Sorry

Why are you talking to your mom in English

RIP mom

You will be missed.

you don't want to know

That's why chileans are mestizaje maligno.

If they're counting state-sanctioned executions (N. Korea) then SE Asia should be a lot redder

Its a meme, recoulering portugal

This is bullshit, France isn't any more dangerous than other Western countries.
I've been many times to Orly and Roissy airports, never had any problem.

Isn't that the chilean guy who killed his girlfriend?