Start thinking about Daisy's body

>start thinking about Daisy's body
>realize that Daisy has partially digested food in her stomach and intestines right now, moving toward her anus
>realize Daisy has chunks of shit strewn throughout her digestive tract waiting for an opportune moment to be ejected
>imagine Daisy partially dissassembling her perfectly composed outfit to take a shit, breaking the illusion of angelic perfection out of necessity
>imagine Daisy's perineum and the area around her anus bulging as a log of shit enters her colon
>imagine it passing out unevenly and smearing her outer sphincter with a streak of feces, an imperfect turd from a flawed creature
>imaging the sputtering of trapped gas and partially liquified shit that follows
>imagine the hairs growing in Daisy's armpits
>imagine tiny beads of sweat seeping from her innumerable pores
>imagine an elongated bead of salty, milky sweat squeezing through a pore, sticking to a nearby hair, and snaking around until it reaches the tip, where it evaporates into the air moisture to be inhaled by some stranger
>imagine the fine buildup of surface oil and sweat under her petite breasts
>imagine it rolling into little black balls of epithelial detritus as she moves, impercepible to the naked eye even if someone were looking
>imagine the interior of her vagina, squishy, mucous-lines walls, unevenly compressed in her seated posture
>imagine the thick, chalky cervical mucous collecting
>imagine the errant drops of piss in her panties, speckled with torn tissue paper

POOPUS DELOOTUS

What the hell is wrong with you man?

Kill yourself.

How did disney manage to scrub her and boyegas past on the internet so well?

Christ Almighty she is fucking ugly

Not even memeing, I do not find her attractive and I have no idea how other people do. My friend thinks she is and I call him a faggot to no end for it, I just cannot see the appeal.

Kino post.

she's perfect.

10/10

No idea what Boyega did but Daisy was a slut

unironically this.

0/10, trying too hard

>People find this attractive

>calling your friends faggots for liking girls

this what kids do these days?

her spasticated vagina you mean?

>As a teenager, Daisy joked about being ‘damn good in bed’ and a ‘hardcore sex machine’ on her Bebo social media profile.
>Under the name ‘Demonchild Daisy’, she posted a picture of herself draped around a man with the words ‘Made in England’ written on her body in lipstick.
>On holiday in Croatia in 2007, aged 15, she posted pictures of herself ‘raving’, drinking with pals and smoking.

would buy her a pack of smokes for a succ behind tesco tho

> whore as a teen
> get's her cunt naturally glued shut by a disease as an adult

Like pottery

she sure looks smoking

me on the left

I'd stick your dick in your mother too that doesn't mean she's attractive

No one needs any proof. An unknown starring in the new Star Wars film? Had a seat on the couch.

But yeah, bitch seems more than couch-able.

Reminder that her pussy has some disease now and she can never impregnate a man or something is wrong with her eggs inside

sounds like an average girl

THICC

British-looking women are an acquired taste.

Just have to accept the inbreds for who they are.

I like your style, user.

>Reminder that her pussy has some disease now and she can never impregnate a man or something is wrong with her eggs inside

>impregnate a man

someone give me the birds and the bees talk again

> white people

He's a goddamn fucking faggot regardless, but mostly for liking her.

Hahaha literal shitposting, I get the joke kekekek

OOPS I meant no man can ever impregnate her

post more

>Bebo

Holy God I completely forgot