C*LOMBIA HATE THREAD

>Congolombia

Colombia have Carolina Ramirez
What do you have Chile ?

average looking white models and actresses who look better than that c*lombian freak
hdi, 2nd lowest murder rate in the continent

Also c*lombia has Cristian Ceron

>Wh*Te
kys
also Colombia have based Lanceros while you guys bombed your own president

dumb fr*g

Yes faggot?

FUCK COLOMBIA

kill all fr*gs

No cocaine for you.

insetti...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

>actresses who look better
Angela Contreras was mai waifu

> this deep inferiority complex

lets be frends pls :(

What's the lowest?
i found chile as the lowest

This university in the United States is more known than an entire country with 50 million people carrying the same name. It probably did more good to the world than Colombia did throughout its entire existence. South America really must be nuked.

objectively untrue, but whatever. By that logic, that university has done more good than a 210 million people country as well

Why?

Show me a single Latin American country that has done more good to the world than that university alone probably did. That university has done more good than a 40 000 000 people "culture".

nah m8, go slurp some gringo cum elsewhere

The sooner you embrace your low IQ violent subhuman nature the better, my fellow low IQ violent subhuman Latin American.

t. everything you said

subhumans

> when a literal amerindian mestizoid calls the wh*te man a subhuman
oh boy am i laffin

Post your penis (preferably erect) so we know you're white.

both Colombia and Columbia have more Nobel Prizes than Brazil.

"When Colombia is sending their people, they're not sending their best... They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume are good people."
t.Marrano Rajoy

Rajoy eliminated Schengen visa request for Colombians and Peruvians, underage tard.

WE ARE GOING TO BUILD A WALL AND CONGOLOMBIANS WILL PAY FOR IT
t.Chips Rajoy