Canadians we need to stop this !

Canadians we need to stop this !

(For anyone asking about the flag - I'm on vacation)

Trudeau wants to remove visa requirements for Mexicans who want to travel to canada.

You might say but us its not like they can cross the border they must be rich and buy plane tickets.

But NO THEY WILL COME THROUGH AMERICAN BORDERS !

GET EVERY CANADIAN INFORMED AND STOP IT FROM HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxoExlBnUtY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry for the grammar and syntax errors I'm posting on my phone and auto correct is annoying

We are unstoppable.
Give us your woman peacefully and you will live as a cuck.

Fuck off you cunt... I'm of lebanese decent, but I don't fuck with other people's women. My parents cane legally and we are hard working and law abiding citizens...

You have made America disgusting

Suck my big, fat, brown dick, you pussy.
Have you even met a Mexican in your life?

Funny how sperglord neets from all over the world think they're eminences on Mexican subjects.

This
Cuckskins are mad because we are alpha and they see their own masculinity in danger

>Canadian goes on vacation
>brings back more leaves for the flag

You don't fuck anybody you dick...

That's the black mans job...

All you do is say hey eseeeyy you want some drugs
You got some weed

While you where a socks and sandals and only button the top button of your blouse..

You are simply degenerate scum.

Some of you are decent

Top kek
America never fails to make me laugh.

>big
>fat

What else Paco, intellectual?

You are fucking trash.

Go ahead Sup Forums mindlessly regurgitate that shit spics are bro tier.

>we are alpha
LOL little shit ugly squat people who cannot even manage a nation sure are alpha.

All spics need to die.

Get a fucking grip, kid. This is the way the world works. It's the natural order of things. This is the food chain, the circle of life.

Life feeds on life. Plants feel pain. Humans have been doing this for thousands of years. You have canines for a reason. So quit whining about a damn pig and grow a pair.

Oh my god, wait, that's not a Syrian! It's a Mexican! I now magically have logic and compassion and am appalled by the barbarity of humankind.

Beaners everyone

I actually live in Cancún, and have done so for at least 7 years.

I've fucked at least a couple dozen of gringas in all these years, they thoroughly enjoy the non white dick in a manner you would not imagine.

I've also cucked a couple of white American guys in the process, they probably turned into Sup Forumstards after finding out they got cucked.

Most Mexicans are decent, as a matter of fact.

We are going to rip your women their assholes apart, yall can watch thoe.

Get the fuck out (to central america please)

It's hard to manage Mexico because people here are so alpha we tend to compete heavily against each others, creating chaos to a certain degree. White cuckskins certainly lack the bravado that the average Mexican has.

Vayan a chingar a su reputisima madre.

Why are you so mad when people defend our national pride?

Are you here to collect virtual uncle tom points?

HAHAHAHA .. Remebers ALOMO .. ! You cucks are arabs Best hoping the Mexi will save you ..lol

lol they will shut your power off soon dude..

have posting in the dark

Njoy ur vaca tho

No, because you guys are not defending anything, you're making it worse
In fact, you idiots are just as bad as illegals or chicanos
Guess some poeple cant handle truth and use it to better oneself

>White cuckskins certainly lack the low iq to have bravado that the average Mexican has.

There is nothing for you to have pride in, that is just how it is.

You are a shit people and your nations are shit.

But Canada you don't want to be racist do you? You told me the Mexicans were peaceful and kind and hard working so why don't you want them to come stay in your country awhile?

the profecy told about mexicas(aztecs) conquering the whole continent
just sit and watch
with USA and Canada in our hand sudacas and centracas will be easy to sacrifice to the sun god

dude this is Sup Forums enjoy the ride

Most Mexicans in this thread are the reason why nobody likes us.

hurr hurr viva mexico cabron somos bien chingones blah blah

And you are celebrating this?

Aztecs and mexicans are shit, why do you want to celebrate turning something decent into a shithole?

Fucking low iq spics... I tell you what.

What is there to like?

The low iq mentalites?
The shit talking?
The invading?
The shit spanish speaking?

just enjoy the shiposting
mexico was visa free to enter canada for years and nothing happened

Sorry I really wanted to jump in the whole "latino menace" but
>we are alpha
> Mexicans
Sorry I couldn't resist

I agree for the most part, but please remember not all of us are like that.

>not wanting taco stands downtown

are you depressed senpai? you haven't been eating much lately, and haven't gone out to see your friends.

I'd rather have mexicans than all the indians, mudslims, and flips we have now

>thinking we wanna go to your frozen wasteland of frenchfaggotry

You should stay in your continent, and never come back to America

i want 2bqh

A FUCKING TREE

Anyways it doesn't matter that much because we already let in lots of failpinos.

ill stay in my coastal paradise

fuck the beach
sand is annoying and the sun will kill you

>Anyways it doesn't matter that much
>Already giving up

Nevermind, you guys are fucked just like sweden

oy vey don't be a racist :^)

>vacation
>Lebanon

Come say hi ahmet

We are half french after all

>anywhere mexicans live
>a paradise

Él es blanco rápido mátenlo

Who the fuck vacations in Lebanon???

The Argie is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him black and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

Canada already imports a lot of Mexican labor for agriculture jobs. Through the program the mexicans are guaranteed a wage of $10.25/hr .
They also get full health & dental coverage and they are provided free housing (provided by the employer). They are also protected udner all Canadian labor laws.

If Mexicans come here illegally by exploiting the new visa program then they will have none of the benefits of the existing worker program. They will be paid less and won't get free housing.

As for the shit unskilled non-agricultural labor jobs the Filipinos already took them all. Mexicans can't compete with them.

Israel

>Who the fuck vacations in Lebanon???

Beiruit has pretty decent night life and some nice beach resorts and hotels. Lots of alcohol too.

youtube.com/watch?v=rxoExlBnUtY

Sometimes I wish I had a Somali VPN so I could shitpost like this a couple times a day.