How many nigs are gonna get shot in Chicago this weekend?

How many nigs are gonna get shot in Chicago this weekend?
Also
>they kill each other over a few hundred bucks and land they'll never actually own
>yfw it's pretty much just entertainment for white people now

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/31641520/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/31564886
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web
bradycampaign.org/sites/default/files/SCGLM-Final10-spreads-points.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can I get enjoyment out of this? I know there has to be a way.

There'll be a Live spotify thread about the hustlin and murderin so we should keep a running scoreboard of events like I remember last year of a Hispanic throwing deep frying oil on his wife, several black youfs assaulting a fire department engine,

We will likely have police scanner threads, the comfiest of threads just listening to the police scanners in Chicago, hearing about all the crazy shit they do

nightly
police
scanner
threads

That's my guess.

YOU WANNA LIVE IN THE MOTOR CITY YOU GOTTA PAY THE MOTOR PRICE

no.

1000+

there are at least 30 shootings a night on a normal week.

witnessed for robert

A warm-up for Trump's election win.

surely there won't be any nogs left soon, right?

Memorial day was only 70, and that was a 3 day weekend.

All weekend long I'm going to be smoking weed, drinking beer, listening to Chicago police scanners and laughing my ass off

I think I'll keep a whiteboard. Maybe I'll livestream or periscope it. Will be a fun time.

Checked. Also here are some archived police scanner threads. Detroit and chicago are the fucking best. If y'all want entertainment just get ready for the scanner threads

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/31641520/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/31564886

Can anyone think of a better method of celebrating this fine nations independence from Great Britain other than laughing hysterically at niggaz blowing each other away for $2.29 worth of convenience store kool aid.

There should be a city event to clothe and dress the gang bangers in Revolutionary War uniforms and have them legit battle t out with muskets and cannons.

>Yo nekka, I'ma finna smoke yo fool ass like mah niggaz at the Cowpens bruh
>Sheeeeeeit nigga I'ma Loyalist to dem benjamins nekka,

who /robert/ here

His condition is stable

>Robert

Aren't guns banned in Chicago?

Why is gun violence so high?

climate change
Christians
KKK
trump

>We will likely have police scanner threads, the comfiest of threads just listening to the police scanners in Chicago, hearing about all the crazy shit they do

This my brother, the scanner goes bananas after midnight time in Chiraq, the most random shit gets called over the radio. There's an eerie dead period from 3am to 4am, then it starts up and takes off again in the early hours as the crackheads wake up and need to take their fixings.

Just last night there were 2 people shot in the ass, one even got shot in the dick, one of the ass shootings was self inflicted.

Some guy in red panties scaring and carrying kids at 3am.

UHAUL trucks again, every night there seems to be incidents with UHAUL trucks for some bizarre reason. Few nights ago UHAUL driver shot at lost control of vehicle and crashed into fence. Last night UHAUL driver shot at had gun in lap.

Then you have this Robert or Roberto wrecking havoc all across Chiraq.

Had male hispanic manlet holding female hostage at like 4:30am.

Few nights ago some freak in red short shorts ringing apartment door bells at random for hours, multiple call ins.

Man, they shoot each other in the ass mostly, but like I said, last night one was shot in dick and ass.

never enough user
never enough

When does tonights scanner thread start lads? I need to time dinner and cleaning up perfectly, don't want to miss a thing. Robert.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>10-4

Why? Why not 'roger' or 'copy' like the rest of humanity does?

Also, what is it with americans and their own phonetic alphabet? Again, why dont they use the world-wide standard?

Why do Americans think that they are so special?

The 10-code is so 1970's CB

Between the heat, not being able to buy cigarettes, and just being niggers... I predict this weekend's Chicago death count as 68.

because we are exceptional and no one asked you to pay attention to irrelevant things that most of the world knows nothing about

So you can still comprehend what's being said, even if there's breaks in connection. Fucking pleb.

>smoking weed,
For shame.

nice quads but thats detroit

Robert.

Handguns were banned but it never stopped niggers from having guns anyway. Handguns got made legal and Illinois got concealed carry around the same time and crime in Chicago dropped around 12%. Niggers no longer being able to raid other parts of the city began to entrench themselves in the southside, but since the Niggers ultimate enemy is other Niggers they began killing each other at a higher rate than before.

someone start a scanner thread

Try midnight eastern US time, it starts to pick up at around that time and goes for 4hrs strong.

>self inflicted ass wound
Lol

>Why is gun violence so high?
It's 1/3 black, and surrounded by two states with relatively lax gun laws.
For comparison, NYC is 1/4 black and surrounded by two states with relatively strong gun laws.

That's not an argument for gun control. The founding fathers never imagined chimpanzees with guns.

bradycampaign.org/sites/default/files/SCGLM-Final10-spreads-points.pdf

Man he somehow shot himself, with gun in a duffel bag, right in the fuckin ass. Cops responding told gun was still in the bag. I guess they don't do gun safety in Chiraq.

You get caught with an unlicensed gun in nyc you're doing min. a few years. There's massive surveillance from private stores and residences, then the NYPD responds in under 2minutes and usually comes in all military style blocking off areas when shots fired. Stop and frisk also worked and made fewer people carry weapons, but they got rid of that and there is a burp up in weapons use like guns and knives.

>there should be a city event to clothe and dress gang bangers in Revolutionary War uniforms and have them legit battle it out with muskets and cannons.

That would make my year. Just having that image in my head is so great. You absolute madman. One can only dream.

or ghetto tour bus, bullet proof, rushing to the scene faster than the cops, people would pay good money for a safari to witness this.

you left out men

>fourth of July
>Chicago
Chicago might be the least of your worries this 4th
t. Fed

As a white guy who grew up in a shitty household, poor as dirt and bullied quite a bit I have zero empathy for these fools. I don't care who you are there is something in the back of your mind that tells you the difference between right and wrong. I mean, unless you are a litteral retard or sociopath.

I live in the midwest and Ive noticed Chicago goons are spreading to Madison and Milwaukee and even to areas of North Dakota. Chicago thugs are conpletely insane and like a particularly bad plague of locusts for some reason lately