In a battle between Mexican teams, which one do you side with?

In a battle between Mexican teams, which one do you side with?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles#Demographics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Astros, at least they are not from some Zionist liberal city.

I see the average American rooting for the Astros. They’re the underdog. They’re not California liberals. They’ve been hit by a brutal hurricane.

Houston is a white city

complaining about this makes as much sense as complain the nba has two negro teams in the finals

white people suck at sports, get over it

as a detroit fan, i have to root for houston. verlander deserves one

Who /goodguys/ Here?

The dodgers are the loveable losers and the astros have been to the WS more recently than them

The teams aren't Mexican you idiot, the cities are. Both teams are made up mostly of white players.

Altuve

Correa

Marwin Gonzalez

Yuli Gurriel

>"Mostly White"

If you are a red blooded American you would support the Astros, id your a liberal faggot then the doyers

>Houston
>not liberal
Delusional af

>25.6% white

Yeah, no
Both cities being disgusting extensions of Mexico aside, the doyers certainly aren't lovable.

go to fucking iowa bro is you dont like seeing cutties from every continent daily

Are you blind? Houston is 50.5% White

Kuechel
Reddick
McCullers
Morton
McCann
Devenski
Verlander
Bregman
Fisher
Gattis
Giles
Musgrove
Peacock
Gregerson
McHugh

I live in Northern Minnesota and will gladly take blonde, pale, wife-material aryan goddesses who can actually do useful things over piercing-ridden disgusting tattooed bean and Asian trash who can't do anything but take selfies and suck 10 miles of dick

>he fell for the Hispanic """"""White"""""" meme

A quick Google search told me the Astros have never been world champions so I side with them I guess.

>world

First reply meant for

Astros fanbase: mostly white
Dodgers fanbase: no whites

Compare that 25.6% to LA

Arguing who has more hispanics between LA and Houston is really splitting hairs, they both have a shitload

LA is unironically Whiter than LA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles#Demographics

LA: 28.7% Non-Hispanic White
Houston: 25.6% Non-Hispanic White

>LA is unironically Whiter than LA

lol

How did this "Houston is White" meme start? I thought its common knowledge that its majority Mexican and Black

How are the HOUSTON Astros Mexican?

(((bregman)))

The ones that don't use a bateador designado

Go gigantes