You have 200 million dollars and total creative freedom to make a Bloodborne kino

>you have 200 million dollars and total creative freedom to make a Bloodborne kino

How do you go about it?

Need 300 mill at least, probably more.

Those setpieces aint cheap

You have enough with $200 mill.
Budgets are so high these days in Marvel flicks because actors and producers and agents want a fuckton of money.
The actual movie doesn't cost THAT much money

Al Pacino as the lead

I film some lesbians rubbing mensual e blood on each other and keep 199999995 dollars

I use all of that money to send back to

Patrick Wilson as the Good Hunter

Ian McKellen as Gehrman

Anya Taylor-Joy as The Plain Doll

Patrick Stuart as Willem

Cillian Murphy as Micolash

this

Spend it all on 10 minutes of film because that's as far as I've gotten

Bloodborne is pure kinogaming.

Directed by Del Taco

He'd be good for it, actually

>200 million dollars for a shit franchise

tv show featuring the antics of byrgenwerth, master willem, laurence, gherman, lady maria, the choir, the cult of mensis, and everyone's favorite memer micolash. Old yarnham gets BTFO, the vilebloods make an appearance, etc..

never show a single ayy in full detail, only implications in the background as season arcs

>vidyakino
Take the money and run

Byrgenwerth TV show would be sweet

Starts as pseudo-Victorian period drama, with some slightly weird undertones. Mid-season, boom, Pthumerian labyrinths get opened up and shit goes funky until the Hamlet massacre, then Larry splits to make the church while Willem turns into a mushroom.

id make it a series instead. too much stuff to condense into a movie. Id start at the very very begining. with the pthumarians

Just focus on the main boss battles, don't even bother with the story. If made kino enough it'll become a cult hit.

I have no idea what the game is about because I've never made it past the first city area. So I'd probably just end up hiring a bunch of Game Of Thrones actors and making an Underworld/Van Helsing ripoff set in Victorian London. Try to keep it under 100,000,000 and run off with the rest of the money.

>just remake the game but without interactivity

This is literally why every video game movie fails.
Congratulations, what's the next step of your master plan?

>I have no idea what the game is about because I've never made it past the first city area.

It's about waking up in a city where a plague is turning people into werewolf monsters and you gotta kill em.

Then you find out it's because people are addicted to a miracle healing blood doled out by a theocratic organization who harvest it from alien gods they worship and are trying to use it ascend humanity, but an inner cult trying to summon a nameless moon god with the miscarried alien baby of a prehuman queen has doomed everyone to turn into a beast and you're stuck reincarnating through an alien dimension.

I'd hire an all-female cast, except for a couple of the villains, and get Anita Sarkeesian to direct.

If I'm pissing 200 million dollars away on a vidyagaem adaptation I might as well trigger basement-dwelling manchildren everywhere with it.

>he doesn't want to portray micolash as the sweat encrusted madman he really is

For shame.

you wot
>the cult is trying to summon a babby ayy but the moon ayy that forces hunters (you) to work for them wants it dead

also I thought people were turning into beasts because Orphan cursed the blood after they killed Kosm?

I'd spend 199 million of that to build a wall around Sup Forums and then buy a million dollars worth of flesh eating beetles.

Wow this post would have been really witty and relevant in 2011.

Focus on the very beginning where Yharnam discovers the Pthumerian shit in the Chalice Dungeon, and go up to the point where everyone has their schism and fucks off from Byrgenwerth
There's a bunch of individual stories like Gherman's past or the feud between the Vilebloods and the Executioners that you could focus on, basically anything would make for a good movie except the actual story the game tells about the Hunter cutting shit up

Gad dam

Bloodborne's the only game that's made me really wish I had a console

Mensis has Mergo, they're using it as a surrogate to bring down the Moon Presence, I don't think it wanted us to kill it, but we get all those notes about a Nightmare Newborn and to silence its harrowing cry lest we all become beasts. Moon Presence's motives are very unclear.

The old blood turns people into beasts, the blood is alien in nature and riddles with Vermin, the little parasites that the League guys crush. They get inside you and fuck you up and you end up as a beast. Those worms that come out of the split-faced beasts in the Nightmare Frontier and Mensis are grown vermin, and the Headless Bloodletting Beast in the Chalice Dungeons has a giant vermin for a head.

>master willem,

Tom Wilkinson

>laurence,

Harry Treadaway

>gherman,

Viggo Mortensen

>lady maria

Jessica Chastain

>and everyone's favorite memer micolash

Burn Gorman

It hurts everyday

>paint a portrait focusing on the face
>paint the only subjects eyes closed

No fuck off, don't tell me it's got some shit symbolism with the dreamscapes of the game itself. This artist is a fucking hack fraud weeb.

NEVER EVER, BITCHES!

The Doll is just too pure user
She doesn't make sex eyes at you like your BLACKED whores

As much as I love BB, that image implies a lot about the game that is misleading

Yes but OoK is responsible for the vermin because he cursed the blood, at least the NPC at the start of the fishing hamlet says something along those lines

Redirect that money to something actually worthwhile instead, like an adaptation of Dune

That's already being made tho.

Orphan's curse was to doom hunters to the Ironic Hell of the Hunter's Nightmare, where hunters who succumb to the bloodlust of the hunt will hunt forever and ever. The beast scourge is a thing inherent in blood, the Pthumerians and people of Loran also succumbed to the beast scourge and they're all prehuman and pre-Yharnam.

>set in Victorian London
Yharnam is Prague, not London. Except for the accents.

>Sup Forums does better BB threads than Sup Forums

why am I not even surprised
fuck Sup Forums

Sup Forums is a cesspool. /vg/ has an excellent Bloodborne general.

FUCK OFF VILECUNTS

/vg/ is where people actually talk about vidya

/bbg/ is alright when it's not fight clubs and Korean gem farming. Trying to get a decent story discussion going is impossible.

I still can't believe how good bloodborne was
I felt something playing that game I had not felt in years.
ds2 and 3 were really dissapointing compared to it

join the fight club

But yeah I wish they didn't do it in 45668 depth isz chalice

Bloodborne is already perfect

I don't know when you were there last, but the FC posting is minimal nowadays and people asking to farm don't always update each time. I've been posting there for the better part of a year now and I've had plenty great discussions about the lore there. I've had some right comfy nights just posting about the story and characters, making rampant speculation about stuff and more. It gets shitposters coming in from /dsg/ and the Nioh thread the odd time, the latter one moreso recently.

I never understood gem farming. It doesn't really seem useful, since the gems don't really have anything interesting and giving weapons elements weakens them overall I think. It's been like over a year since I played it. I may go back.

Playstation: Trump
PC: Hillary
Nintendo: Bernie
Xbox: Jeb

FCs are held in Pthumeru Loran and Isz, closed, no enemies.

I think gems are supposed to be amazing if you dump points into ARC and put them on a weapon that doesn't have split damage built in

Gems are essential for getting proper damage for a weapon. For arc and bloodtinge, they are absolutely essential. You can go from 300AR to 600AR on a Chikage with good gems. You want good gems for PVP, too, since just a +10 and 40 in a stat will only get you so far.

Normal weapons are for Physical, Lost for elemental and Uncanny for arcane. Weapons that scale well with arcane also do good elemental damage. You just need to check the scaling to get the most out of each weapon. But really any weapon can be converted to elemental and it's fine.

ITS A "HMPH SENDS HIS BLADES THROUGH PILLARS" EPISODE

I'm an offline mode poorfag, so no fight club for me.

>I don't know when you were there last
Literally every day.

>I never understood gem farming
Personally it's just fun to mong out to a podcast and run a few FRC Root dungeons. The fact that there's a 1% chance I might get a 1% stronger gem is a nice bonus.

>giving weapons elements weakens them overall
Correct, unless you use Cold gems to boost the Arcane scaling up to S and then exploit elemental weaknesses. With a decent fire gem in a Saw Spear you can do like 1200+ damage with an R1 on beast type enemies.