Refute This

I dare you. Heterosexuals all over the world have just been stumped, BTFO'd, and REKT. There is no recovery.

it used to be harems, if you;d like we can go back to a majority of people not even having access to life partners

>heteronormativity

Every time

If homos are pissed then I guess our pride is working. Stay buttblasted faggots.

Also saged. Because you're gay.

These fuckers complaining so much about LGBT bullshit have to realize it's 2016. They have a lot more freedom to air their concerns compared to back then.

They should honestly talk about the oppression going on in countries with Sharia Law

Oh, wait, it goes against the fucking narrative the left spews.

The sick minded and vile homosexual should not be supported. Ignore the homosexual and they will fade back into the closet

In a world full of lies the truth is painful.

>while showing off my insecure identity
The irony is so thick whoever pulls me out of it would be crowned King Arthur
>Rochester, NY
What a shocker

>le lgbtq "community" wants you to stop appropriating their culture

>I get to be proud of my (((thing))) an' u don't na na na na

It's almost like if these groups of "people" just shut the fuck up about their "problems" they would just be looked at as normal. Kys OP for forcing me to reply.

>heteronormativity

wew lad

>because all I have to be proud of is inclusion in a group
So all he's proud of is being included in a gay group that isn't considered the norm? He's just a gay hipster, otherwise known as a hipster.

Holy shit these people. I just can't help myself.

>heteronormativity

What a shitty world we now live in that this is actually a word and used in a negative way

Right, but to stay cool and up to date it's trendy to grasp for straws and fight for something that's already tolerated in the states. It's a disgusting double standard.

>I'm celebrating heterosexual pride day
>"Fuck you normie celebrate what I want you to celebrate you don't know how hard we have it you normative bigot!!"

Now how exactly is straight pride supposedly invalidating gay pride? They're just projecting their own hate on this issue:
>LGBTQBBQWWECIAFBI+ folk hate straights with passion
>ebin internet pranksters come up with hashtag to celebrate "straight pride"
>LGBTQBBQWWECIAFBI+ project their own hate on the tag and get triggered

So much for the peace and tolerance, huh.

SAVAGE

>Waaaaaaah pay attention to me I'm a speshul snuflake and need to be the center of everyone's attention. I'VE STRUGGLED!

Nobody cares faggot, this cunt's reaction is precisely the reason this shitty hashtag exists a bunch of people who honestly don't give a single fuck about what particular set of genitalia you prefer in and around your orifices are taking the piss out of the ever Increasing special interest groups who all need to be celebrated suddenly, otherwise it's some kind of holocaust.

>We want equality, but only if it benefits us

>heteronormativity
Yeah man heteronormativity is just a social construct, all this time people could have been born from homo bum sex and dyke scissoring, but they had hetero sex instead.
This word sums up everything wrong with modern society and the complete detachment from reality of some people.

It's a spiritual illness. They are victims , not aggressors.
Or perhaps it's gods way of slowing down the population spike- putting feminine souls in masculine bodies and vice-versa.
Either way they are human beings and deserve nothing but respect and love.