What do you think of Korean racism?

I heard reports of Indians and such going to South Korea being barred from going into "Korean only" bars. Except they let other races that aren't black/Indian inside them.

I also heard Koreans are openly racist against blacks, even when they assimilate and move to the U.S. they are still openly racist against them.

Fucking good no one likes niggers anyways

>i heard reports
Gonna need some sauces nig

I have a couple of korean friends. They indeed are extremely racist. They'd own black slaves if it was legal. And beat them. Good friends.

Yura from Girl's day is pretty racist. She said she would never date a non-Korean.

So you want them to beat you?

probably the shittiest asians

They seem pretty good goyim, see how well slavery ended for USA.

All asians are massively and openly racist.
I lived in Seoul (whitey) for about 4 months and yes, there are plenty of Korean-Only bars. You will get shit if you're not Korean, but you'll also get equal amounts of love for being a foreigner. I got an unbelievable amount of free shit just for being there.

Japanese do this too.

oh ireland

I'm Aryan, perkele.

The only thing wrong with slavery is that it ended.

>barred from going into "Korean only" bars.

This happened in Ireland too I think.

Do niggers seriously expect to go to white or east-asian countries and expect to be welcomed into tight-knit small bars frequented by older men? As a white man I don't expect to go to East Asian countries and be welcomed into those type of bars.

Foreigners with dark skin are absolutely abhorred in east/southeast Asia. They're viewed as nothing more than animals, pretty much.

If you're dark-skinned and visiting Asia, you will likely have a lot of trouble finding a job, or maintaining any kind of social relationship with anybody.

Asians are pretty much hyper-racist because they have no reason not to be. Nobody is holding them back, and they all feel the same way.

source: lived in Vietnam and Cambodia for years.

>high IQ
>extremely racist
seems like not being racist is a low IQ, low information thing.

>I'm Aryan
how so?

Koreans are probably the dumbest and most shallow of any of the East Asians, but their woman are the hottest desu so I can't help but like em

But they're polite about it. They'll just profusely apologize while preventing you.

It's great? What to say. Korea is the type of blood-based racism I'd want to revive and strengthen all across the West, I envy it.

PLASTIC
SURGERY
SUPERIORITY
COMPLEX

When I lived there as a kid I remember there being a SHITLOAD of I think Kenyans. I remember the military being strict on people associating with them and them not allowed on base at all. I don't think anyone liked them

Anyone, how are Asians with whites, do they get the same treatment?