Huawei has surpassed Apple as the world’s second largest smartphone brand

> Huawei has surpassed Apple as the world’s second largest smartphone brand

wtf. are you ready for the chink century? amerifats btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/political-prisoners-china-database_us_589a1d83e4b09bd304be3300
thestreet.com/story/13063992/1/china-has-a-history-of-selling-dangerous-products-to-us-consumers.html
poisonedpets.com/half-toys-tested-china-contain-toxins-posing-danger-children-pets/
industryweek.com/global-economy/made-china-tops-eu-list-unsafe-products
youtube.com/watch?v=z9yIv4fpJes
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/05/a-day-in-the-life-of-beijings-apocalyptic-smog/?utm_term=.616dfb0c8b52
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Smog_of_London
youtube.com/watch?v=ORehWTjHEL4
defence.pk/pdf/threads/three-dead-in-newly-built-chinese-bridge-collapse.204192/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3650567/Dog-butcher-brandishes-blood-stained-meat-cleaver-chunk-animal-flesh-hanging-chops-carcass-ready-dinner-plate-China-s-Yulin-Dog-Meat-Festival.html
orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2016/05/09/chinese-visitors-welcome-disneyland-to-town-by-defecating-in-the-bushes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm fine with it as long as I don't have to visit the country of hungry escalators and road rage murder.

here come the butthurt amerifats!

once China build Nicaragua Grand Canal, your cunt will be over

I use one huawei mobile and it is really uma delicia. Hope, that apple will move out of market with own overpriced phones.

I've already sworn loyalty to Gorea

You won't once Samsung's headquarters are turned into a whiff of ozone gas later this year.

>get a huawei phone
>screen shits itself after 3 weeks
>bring it to the shop
>yeah sure we'll take it in seems like factory problem lots of people with the same shit
>6 months later
>sorry sir the manufacturer still didn't send us replacement parts to honor the warranty
>have a different phone instead
And this was the cutoff where I stopped caring about china-made garbage.

Now I have a canadian phone that was made in Mexico. No idea what I'm going to do once it falls apart but I'm probably going to get an ancient 3310 and flash a custom rom on it to call it quits.
Fuck China and fuck the united states.

Samsung is overpriced af senpai.

This, all the shit I buy is k-pop or j-pop

>unironically quoting Newsweak, the guys who said Hillary had a 95% chance of winning the 2016 election
I sure hope...

I have a huawei Nexus, it works without problems for 10 months so far

>canadian phone made in mexico
Which one is that?

There's a reason why Chinese companies only export to the Third World.

>complaining about Samsung prices in a thread about the fucking iBrick

I'm fairly sure your dearest Applel branded-phone is a chinese product as well

I smell sharts and jealousy in your post.

Nibbaberry Q10.

The most expensive samsungs are pretty much the same price as the most expensive iphones. There is no reason to own a 800-1000€ phone ever.

I'm buying Chinese to kill imperialist USA economy

Some teenage-level force forbids me from using anything made by a popular brand that everybody have.

I thought Blackberry was American wtf

I don't think they've ever been sold here. Aren't they kinda shitty phones by today's standard?
The physical keyboard is kinda neat though.

You have to wonder what reality the media lives in sometimes.

>Aren't they kinda shitty phones by today's standard?
Depends on the use case. If were talking about pure usability lag, slowdown wise - beats android on the head, it was made back in the day when similarly specced android phones had 1G of memory, this one has 2G and it doesn't run android. BBOS10 was based on QNX which is singlehandedly THE best *nix based RTOS ever made.
They also managed to get hand gestures right since entire UI pretty much revolves around gestures.
Blackberry HUB is great.

But by today's standards it's pretty shite as a smartphone. Forget about social media too - facebook ditches support for BBOS10 long time ago, you can only access it via browser.
Luckily I don't care about smartphone features that much anymore.

I use a lot of e-mails and blackberries been on the top of the market for decades.

>get a huawei phone
>still works perfectly 10 months later

>inb4 pics of man-eating escalators, dog meat shops, and pollution beyond all powers of Captain Planet to solve

It was never american. That's why NSA and SS were so miffed about Obama insisting on using a blackberry instead of US made iPhone.

lmao think again ""jap"""
> Chinese insist on building fourth set of Panama Canal locks
they abandoned niggeraguans, now we're getting a fourth set of locks. feels good man

>10 months
>drooling consumerist amoebas think it's some kind of a fucking achievement.
My BB is 3 years already, 2,5years without a case to give it a smidge of protection.

>now we're getting a fourth set of locks
Let's hope they're built better than this. :^)

Never said it was an achievement, I keep my phones more than 2 years

Sounds actually like a pretty neat phone. I only use mine for basic shit and reading ebooks. I don't give a fuck about social media or most apps.

Good for you then.

>reading ebooks.
Doubt BB's gonna be of any use to you then. It has a 1:1 screen ratio (720x720 resolution).
The keyboard is absolutely mint. I did online speed test without any autocorrect and with my thumbs averaged between 85 and 95 wpm.

What did westerners expect? China would eeventually surpass the cheap mass produced goods stage. They move on to services and high quality.
More to come. Glorious Chinese Millennia.

Im surprised they are still not the first.
China has a billion population

Oh look, it's the salty Panamanian posting the currently popular Sup Forums meme.

I have huawei y6 II, pretty good

>once China build Nicaragua Grand Canal, your cunt will be over
Did you see what that had to go through? It was never economically feasible.

>""jap"""
the technical term is ""nip" not "jap"

>China has a billion population

Yeh but at least 600 million of them are surplus population that consume resources and are not needed to maintain existing productivity levels.

t. anally hurt amerishart

lyl he's eternally butthurt because his dad used to work for Noriega and lost his privileges when Noriega got the boot

No RIM has always been Canadian. Whichight explain why their career site was literally called RIMjobs.
What a load of inaccurate crap. His was outdated and they wouldn't let him get an iPhone because it was insecure. When they finally gave him a smart phone it had most of it's functionality striped. He is one of the few people they want on a secure device.

Huawei smartphones are absolutly trash, internet connection with this shit is fucking slow and is always chrashing down. My next smarthone will defenitly not a chinese one.

Yeah I'm butthurt and not the guy who makes all of his threads about America. Also, you aren't even original, everyone has been making these threads the last few days.

Huawei is really descent and reliable brand, or at least that's what my father always tells me.
He works in telecom engineering and one of the reasons he ditched out AT&T for another company was because american CEO's only wanted to use american equipment such as motorola, and motorola is an awfully bad brand, their equipment works two year tops, it was 4 times as expensive and repairs were extremely slow, so slow that engineers would rather throw malfunctioning equipment in the trash because waiting for repairs meant having a month old redundancy gap in the grid.
Seriously i have the idea that having the logo "made in america" is counterproductive nowadays, american quality is completely awful

>Nicaragua
>Grand Canal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>surpassed Apple

Hipsters on suicide watch.

Besides, Panama only exists in the first place because we needed a place to build a canal.

*sharts in pain*

My father bought a Huawei P8 lite and a Mate 9. I can't complain, Huawei is way better than Samsung, LG and other brands. Fuck the chinks tho.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/political-prisoners-china-database_us_589a1d83e4b09bd304be3300

JUST

Chinese literally make all your phones.
The shitty ones and the perfect ones.

>$650 billion of exports to USA each year

A-are we third world now?

Chinaman will also kidnap your family if you are a Chinese journalist writing bad things about China abroad.
They are subhumans but they are still almost beating you because of near slave labor.

Yeah they're pretty good at making basketballs and dog toys with lead in them, I give them that.

It's a sleight of hand here. Since the 80s, China claims they no longer have political prisoners, only "criminals" just as after Stalin's time, the USSR officially had no political prisoners.

>

You can ask anyone who's done business in China, they're a completely amoral insect hive who value nothing but money and saving face.

thestreet.com/story/13063992/1/china-has-a-history-of-selling-dangerous-products-to-us-consumers.html

poisonedpets.com/half-toys-tested-china-contain-toxins-posing-danger-children-pets/

industryweek.com/global-economy/made-china-tops-eu-list-unsafe-products

youtube.com/watch?v=z9yIv4fpJes

>They are subhumans but they are still almost beating you because of near slave labor.

Although I'm not sure how using slave labor to produce Christmas ornaments is "beating" us.

> christmas ornaments
> thread about huawei surpassing apple
why are amerifats so pathetic? lolol

Only real countries are allowed to bantz us and not fake ones created so we could build canals. :^)

no goy, remember the chinks manufacture shit, you have nothing to worry about they wont ever replace your manufacturing industries, look away

WTF I hate china now!

>not Nippon

>you have nothing to worry about they wont ever replace your manufacturing industries
Yeah...I can post pics of books and magazines from 1983 how Japan, Inc was going to take over the world by 2000.

Japan doesn't make phones.

exactly, you have nothing to worry about
the best move is to ignore them and say that they only manufacture cheap chink shit whenever the matter is brought up again
mr. op pls delet thread

>what is sony

usa is the fakest cunt on earth you dont even have a name lmao

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/05/a-day-in-the-life-of-beijings-apocalyptic-smog/?utm_term=.616dfb0c8b52

I bought a Huawei instead of a Samsung and that was not an accident

You may not have a choice anyway because

Keep dreaming. Nothing will happen there, nothing.

If this was 1935, you'd be saying Hitler's supermen would defeat us.

>What a load of inaccurate crap. His was outdated and they wouldn't let him get an iPhone because it was insecure. When they finally gave him a smart phone it had most of it's functionality striped. He is one of the few people they want on a secure device.
Read about it a little. American services are perfectly okay giving American president an American made (or at least designed lmao) device. They had a problem with Blackberry because its a Canadian company and they couldn't secure it as much as they wanted. So he had to use some external device coupled with his Niggberry to the secure functionality they desired

A perfect device would be free as in freedom. There's not a single phone of the market that has that feature. They're all shitty ones user.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Smog_of_London

>samshit

Same. I buy chink whenever I can and push it on other people.

I use a Huawei phone, really sturdy and cheap, I'd never buy an Apple piece of shit.

This. They have empty cities. They will crash in 5 years tops. America should just focus on Russia.

>Toyota is the world's largest automaker
>Japenes centur-

>building intact despite collapsing
This is top tier construction m8

i still have a SIII but with android 7.1

>Still almost beating

When 1.3billion people cant manage to match the gdp of 3million

apple is for hipsters who just like being smug about having something expensive

youtube.com/watch?v=ORehWTjHEL4

Well they are a developing country full of subhuman robots.

Huawei and ZTE got sued for million because they sold technology to best Korea and Iran while the government turned a blind eye, Samnsung is where it's at

buy oppo, havent heard anything bad about them

defence.pk/pdf/threads/three-dead-in-newly-built-chinese-bridge-collapse.204192/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3650567/Dog-butcher-brandishes-blood-stained-meat-cleaver-chunk-animal-flesh-hanging-chops-carcass-ready-dinner-plate-China-s-Yulin-Dog-Meat-Festival.html

I've never understood this. Aren't hipsters supposed to like indie stuff and unknown brands?

>buy
You ain't going to fool me jew.

orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2016/05/09/chinese-visitors-welcome-disneyland-to-town-by-defecating-in-the-bushes

you ascribe them too much character
hipsters consciously follow trends so they are essentially shallow and uninteresting people