Is Europe a better place to live than Canada?

Is Europe a better place to live than Canada?

Europe consists of many countries, some have better living standards than Canada (switzerland and norway, for example), most of them don't.
I think the biggest advantage of Europe that we are able to determine our own destiny, while Canada will alway rely on USA

Northern Open-minded Heaven vs Racist shithole full of Africans.
hmmm

I was considering Norway or Switzerland, but if Europe goes to shit because of Africans, they go to shit too. Plus, there is no terrorism here.

We are going to be full of Africans because of the open mindedness.

Europe wont get shit due to refugees.
But I wouldn't advice Norway or Switzerland, those countries have a very high level of social welfare, but this makes them also pretty xenophobic and unwelcoming towards outsiders. You would always remain a second class citizen

>You would always remain a second class citizen

So it's basically like living in Richmond or Surrey? (Wypipo aren't welcome there, and every city is turning into an Afro-Asian metropolis)

Europe is done, anyway.
What about Ireland?

>I think the biggest advantage of Europe that we are able to determine our own destiny

fucking LOL. Then what the fuck is the EU? That's the complete oppostie of determining your own destiny which is why Britain is leaving that shitheap.

you consider germany is worse than canada ?

Yes. It's too expensive for working people, so they live in coffins.

Well, it's not about skin color, its about your parents and grandparents beeing from that country or not.

Ireland is a good choice for English speakers, obiviously, but it is yet to be seen how they will get affected from Brexit

>svensker: vi serverer dig
N-no! It wasn't supposed to end up like this!

>Well, it's not about skin color

Lol sure it isn't Yuropoor.

true but germany girls are most beautiful and sexy

Not if you are shitskin.

Eastern European girls is much more sexy than German girls

*We are going to be full of Koreans because of the open mindedness.
Fix it for you senpai.

of course but if you compare with canada

>Korean
What's about Chinese?

I met a guy from Canada and he said that girls there are much more open minded and it is easier to have sex compared to Germany

i met a brazilian that traveled canada he says canada girls are real open minded for sex. must be true.

Fuck no. Only koreans.

i brazil is easy have sex if got money, but brazilians girls are a lot of gold diggers like parasites

Your women sound primitive, like Canadian women 60 years ago.

I like Europe for its cultures, food, and history.

Not sure if I would choose to move there, though.