Are Chinese people as bad as Sup Forums makes them out to be? I'm starting to despise them

Are Chinese people as bad as Sup Forums makes them out to be? I'm starting to despise them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66N0nGC3YFY
youtube.com/watch?v=LjRZIW_hRlM
youtube.com/watch?v=9lXAGZtMxU8
youtube.com/watch?v=gUVwy3GLYsY
youtube.com/watch?v=hUtUwRRlTKw&index=5&list=PLPoleY2BUvKc3kvmYOrjJsmRdho1qBDlR
mfablog.org/breaking-tyson-foods-and-six-workers-face
imgur.com/a/aSFTC#xfkxpH9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did someone say China?

youtube.com/watch?v=66N0nGC3YFY

They're actually worse.

Google "chinese tourists."

Why don't you visit instead of listening to basement dwellers to make up your mind? Hard to generalize over 1 billion people. I'm sure there are plenty of assholes in China just like there are in any other country.

Subhuman, soulless little roaches. There is a reason why white people (Northern Europeans) are the only people to invent animal protection laws. Chinks are basically insects in human form.

No, It's like watching worldstar hiphop and asking if all Americans are like that. China has many cultures withing Itself much like the US. In fact some Chinese who do not consider people from Hong Kong to be real Chinese. Obviously the dog eating comes from the smaller village type communities, they don't have any other meat sources and many believe stress makes the meat taste better, I actually read something once claiming there may be some merit to that. I actually like much of China's culture and history, and their movies are top teir If you like martial arts.

They are the Slavs of the Asian race

A culture that supports
>killing endangered animals for boners. (When there are already too many of them)
>torturing the animals they eat because they think it makes it taste better
>eating house pet tier animals

Fucking worst country. Almost as bad as Muslim culture.

>starting
jesus christ, not exactly ahead of the curve, are you?

Have YOU been to China, bro? I have. I lived in China for about a year, breathing in Chinese air, eating Chinese food, fucking Chinese women, shitting in Chinese toilets, teaching Chinese students, etc.

China is absolutely horrible, and Chinese people, though I've met my share of decent men and women, are in general, non-empathetic robots who only care about making money and screwing others in order to make more money.

Chinese martial arts are literal shit

Can someone tell me how the ended up with a population of a billion? India too.

Isn't it easier to generalize with a population that big?

THEY ARE ABSOLUTLY DISGUSTING. WORSE THAN MUZZIES

In my experience Chinese are very nice and hard working, I've been to China a few times, They have an entirely different idea of manners and respect, It's nearly as nuanced as It is in western culture. They have a very "say what you mean" sense of interacting and It often comes off as rude or disrespectful to westerners.

I think that's something your parents should have covered when you hit puberty.

Hey, maybe that ancient Chinese medicine crap actually works, considering how many Chinese there are in the world. Where can I order some Tiger Penis Bone soup?

It takes 1 billion mudbloods to rival the strength of Americans my man

source?

canibal holocaust ultra edgy 70's movie

This. Historic European martial arts beat any other any day, with or without weapons. Asians across the board tend to do a lot of unnecessary bullshit when fighting. Looks cool when they pull it off, but impractical and easily countered by someone who knows how to fight.

Faces of death
or Traces of death, some edgy movie with gore videos and fakegore videos i think

they have no souls

they are worse than niggers and jews

Shiiiieeeet

That shit is never growing back.

Actually multiple books have been written on just that. Many say It's as simple as india and china having developed Farming and animal husbandry very early, lots of food and land means lots of time to fuck. Add that with a society that champions family and marriage and well there you go.

Must have been a low iq chinese there.

In my experience, no.

China town is a lot better than Morocco town.

Japanese grappling-based martial arts are actually quite effective and are one of the pillars of mixed martial arts training.

Muay Thai is obviously great.

Chinese and Korean martial arts are absolute dog shit though.

>smart people never fool around.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

They're terrible. I used to like them, thought China was cool. There are too many, so they have no manners.

Get on a plane, chinese woman just pushes past to the front of the line. GA asks her if she's Global Services or why she's doing this? She mumbles, pretends not to speak English. Pushes forward, blocks the aisle.

All over Canada they put up fucking signs in chinkrunes. They're not as immediate a threat as Muslims and such. Just terrible drivers and they take over areas.

Annoying af.

Japanese martial arts are okay because they actually understood the importance of sparring/real time practice. Japs aren't subhumans though. Chinks just copy forms. The one exception is sanda boxing which is a spectator sport.

Asians are the worse race in the world.

White>niggers>arabs>asians

They're worse than niggers.

Yes, yes and yes. The Chinese Americans are the ones smart enough to leave that shithole. The other 95% are retards with no morals.

Faces of Death 5

They don't seem to be capable of human empathy the way other people are

They have zero scruples. they'll lie and cheat and do anything they can to make money. life is just about seeing how much designer shit they can buy so that other people can think they're wealthy

I also think a lot of white guys are waking up and realizing that their chinese girlfriend isn't the loyal sweet little thing they thought she was. Asians don't see the world in human terms, they see it in material terms, i.e. money

t. i live in fucking Toronto, there's like a million of them here, no joke

They are sick fucks. Mao Zedong tried to exterminate sparrows when he first got into power
youtube.com/watch?v=LjRZIW_hRlM

not worse. Niggers are animals, they are pure rage and emotion, wild in nature. They are dangerous.

Jews are super intelligent and work as a group for a cause. Muslims similarly work towards a cause but aren't as smart.

Chinks are soulless, almost emotionless. They would kill their child or best friend and not be effected. I've lived in Japan, China, and S Korea and I can tell you they are terrible to be around. People have a fetish about living in Japan but ask anyone who's lived there more than 3 months, they will tell you Japs are not capable of blonds or close friendships. I did love fucking the girls there, but they arent as hot as people think.

Fuck yeah, Antonio Inoki Is a legend!

youtube.com/watch?v=9lXAGZtMxU8

This starts as a wrestling mack but quickly disintegrates. lol

how much of those movies were real? I never watched any of them, i heard there were real suicide videos in them.

What's the story behind this?

They're worse. Absolute scumbags. Those soulless insects are infesting my town these days. Not talking about the acceptable Americanized kind, but the fucking fresh off the boat variety. They have fucking horrible breath and they spit all the time while speaking. One chink tried following me around after class just because I showed him a bit of sympathy. Was fucking embarrassing. Next time he does that I'm gonna sock him in the jaw.

Dont you have sometimes a bad day?

Subhumanity in its purest form.

No, our ancestors were just as primal, you're not gauging a proper reaction to barbarism so much as a weak, disassociated with reality, nu-male and nu-female reaction.

soulless is the best description. They *almost* make you feel sorrow for them, I mean, Imagine 1 BILLION copies of the same person. But somehow their complacency with their lives makes them still despicable, and their behavior is often noted as below western standards

poo in the roo

Based Patrice O'Neil said it best.

youtube.com/watch?v=gUVwy3GLYsY

>so many people just walk by and ignore it before anyone does anything
Fucking chinks everytime.

say what you want about the chinese hicks, but they are literally shitting all over us in everyday imaginable.

youtube.com/watch?v=hUtUwRRlTKw&index=5&list=PLPoleY2BUvKc3kvmYOrjJsmRdho1qBDlR

Have YOU been to America, bro? I have. I have lived in America for about a year, breathing in Chinese air, eating Panda Express, fucking Mexican women, shitting in African American toilets, tutoring spoiled white kids, etc.

America is absolutely horrible, and Americans, though I've met my share of decent, usually African American, men and women, are in general non-empathetic robots who only care about eating McDonalds sandwiches and screwing others in order to get more McDonalds sandwiches.

idk user

Fake. No way a child's skull could take so many blows and not collapse.

It has to do with a chinese law making anyone who interferes financially responsible. The government there is completely fucked.

I work in Aeronautics as a Sys Admin and the Chinese are far and away the worst of the Asians. The Japanese are much better and have great English skills.

The Asians also are not as polite as the Japanese or as far as I can measure... as intelligent.

From what I remember, the guy had a legit mental illness and, well, that happened. The kid was okay, surprisingly.

Chinks have so many damned """people""" that there simply isn't enough soul to go around, and chinks are left with only a fraction of the soul required to be called a human. This is the law of nature, for real. There's a reason why large overripe fruits are tasteless and bland while moderately sized ones are full of flavor. There's a saying in Italy that the best wine comes in small barrels, because nothing is wasted and the wine isn't watered down. Chinks are basically watered-down beings.

What kind of fucked up logic is that?

Souless, no moral especially on making money. Selling their children is okay.

Unless you are an uber vegan. Which I'm not. I don't see anything wrong with this video. Do you think we are super nice to the chickens and cows before we slaughter them to eat?

Remember not to fall for the "only mainlanders are savages" meme that the Leafchinks keep posting.
All chinese are inherently subhuman

wait until you travel to Europe to learn about the history and all the ching chongs will trigger your genocidal tendies.

Nice hyperbole, faggot.

Chinese person here.
Fuck China.
That is all.

This is because western companies are so stupid that they trusted the chinese with their tech secrets so the chinese could build their shit in their factories. Now the chinese are using western technology for themselves and creating cheaper copies for a fraction of the price.

I work in a shitty Chinese restaurant as a delivery driver putting myself through college. I'm at work right now. AMA

The problem isn't the guy himself, but all the people who let him do it.

maybe mainlanders, i don't know. i've never been to china. every chinese person i've met in the usa has been kind enough. these were the integrated ones though and they were first generation too

What makes you think you have enough soul to be called a human being?

LOL that is so typically Chinese. They have no concept of the long term, which is why they're destroying their country just to get ahead economically. Chinks used to tell me all the time that they drink hot boiled water because it's their "culture", but let's be real... they boil their drinking water because otherwise it would be undrinkable.

dogs>any other animal

you can think like this but it doesn't hold true for dogs, dogs are the aryans of the mammals

Yeah this looks pretty humane to me.

They get knocked out before they're bled which is much better than the way many slaughterhouses work. Then the conditions they're raised in...

When people say our current factory method of animal meat harvesting is a super fucked up holocaust they're right.

I'm still gonna buy meat though.

>Aryans of the animals
That's Hawks.

no it's like watching worldstar hiphop and asking if all blacks are like that. no, but most of them are.

Dogs are stupid and can't survive without depending on humans. They're just watered down pussified wolves.

>Reply to Thread No.79207020
Ask their neighbors

kek

>It's like watching worldstar hiphop and asking if all Americans are like that

Most young black Americans are like that though and it's even infected the white kids. They love your stupid nigger songs and culture.

Hawks are not mammals.

hawks aren't mammals

neither can you, you fat autistic neckbeard burger

If you make a petition and get a million Westerners to sign against the Chinese eating dogs, then the Indians can make a petition and get a hundred million to sign against Westerners eating cows.

Stop trying to tell other countries what to do and stop trying to erase other people's culture in order to create a unified, globalized one.
You're not a fucking Jew. Stop acting like one.

If Chinese culture includes eating dogs, let them eat dogs.

>they don't fuck with you and they don't want to be fucked with
>no chitchat
Chinese are much better than the lower segments of humanity

>WSHH
>Niggers
Yes they are like that.

How is it a hyperbole? When it is fact.

mfablog.org/breaking-tyson-foods-and-six-workers-face

imgur.com/a/aSFTC#xfkxpH9

Anyone got the complete screencap of this? It's the Chinese in a nutshell.

Population control, plus not having to pay for the medical expenses of crippled people.

Ask 1st gen Chinese Americans. You'll quickly find out how shit the culture is and why they're proud of being American first.

How much pee do they put in their coke?

>cheaper copies for a fraction of the price.
more like better copies for a fraction of the price

why are they such fuck asses? was all i could think

>how much of those movies were real?

Less than 50%.

The situation is that the producers had lots of aftermath footage that they got from newsrooms, but nothing leading up to the deaths.

So they dramatized everything leading up to the aftermath footage and the syncing is always bad and you can tell.

Fake as they are, the FoD films are still entertaining in a campy sort of way. They're all on you tube, fyi.

I think it might also be because when you have too many people living near each other to the point where it's overcrowded (example cities like NYC), you become less empathetic.

Dogs are about as important as any other domesticated animal to me. Well it's probably because I don't anthropomorphize animals. But if some chinks are eating these dogs I want them to kill them in a more humane manor.

Don't forget how dogs were bred to inherit wolves infantile puppy behaviors as adults. That's why dogs lick people faces. They want the owner to "regurgitate" food back to them.

Monkey King - The Final Crusade

Japanese have such a high standard of manners and conflict avoidance that it's literally impossible to tell if they like you or think you're an asshole. Chinese can be very rude at surface level and aren't exactly fun to interact with en masse but they make for good friends.

Disgusting faggots. They are naturally beta and feminine as fuck so they torture animals. I could literally kill these two "men" with my bare hands.

Huge, warm river plains and reliance on rice.

Rice fields need to be organised, so you have centralisation. Centralisation creates cities. 100 city people do more fucking than 100 villagers because they have more opportunity to do it.
A Holy Roman Empire situation, with hundreds of tiny states, is unthinkable in Asia. This centralisation also encourages apartment buildings, which are uncomfortable to Westerners even to this day. (Everyone wants their own castle.)

Rice can be dried and stored for years even before refrigeration, and only needs to be boiled to be made edible.

Meanwhile, wheat fields can't be grown on hillsides, needs to be ground to flour to be stored, and the flour needs to be baked to make bread. Much less efficient.

Potatoes are almost as good as rice, but came late to Europe and can't be stored as long.

and niggers in africa bathe in cow piss / smear their walls with shit

not every culture is equal